Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

ER doctor mutilates child genitals

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

What a piece of shit. Who in their right minds would do this to their child?

Before anyone thinks this is a isolated incident, think again.

http://www.newsweek.com/fgm-rates-ha...us-2004-304773

Well this thread's getting locked.

First I was like... -That dude looks strange as fuck, and what the hell is that thing on his head?

Then I read the article. Wow. What a fucking cunt.

Shhh, don't criticize it! Are you a bigot or something??

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I wonder why male genital mutilation isn't illegal.
    Because some rich cereal maker was super religious and wanted to stop boys from masturbating, so he launched arguably one of the most successful propaganda campaigns and made circumcision into an american tradition.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Fuck her and the families that brought her their daughters, assuming she actually did all this.

Shit is unacceptable.

Deleted
    Endus is gonna slap a few people down for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ion/100416734/

What a piece of shit. Who in their right minds would do this to their child?

Before anyone thinks this is a isolated incident, think again.

http://www.newsweek.com/fgm-rates-ha...us-2004-304773
    I hope she likes prison, possibly followed by deportation (the article didn't state her citizenship status).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I wonder why male genital mutilation isn't illegal.
    As someone who's been circumcised and once supported it, I concur. Things like this should not happen to children, period. But given that the "majority" religion supports such an act, I don't see it becoming illegal any time soon. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fuck her and the families that brought her their daughters, assuming she actually did all this.

Shit is unacceptable.
    That's religious and cultural intolerance, be careful or Endus will give you an infraction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Deport her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Shit is unacceptable.
    Exactly. Nothing more to say on the matter. Just nothing more than barbarism.

You'd think people would be more tolerant of others religious beliefs...
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    You'd think people would be more tolerant of others religious beliefs...
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    That's religious and cultural intolerance, be careful or Endus will give you an infraction.
    You people do understand that it is comments like this is why we can't have nice discussions and why you get infractions right? You get that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Not surprised one bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    You people do understand that it is comments like this is why we can't have nice discussions and why you get infractions right? You get that right?
    Not really.

There isn't much a discussion to be had on this topic. The practice is barbaric and reprehensible, that's the end of the discussion really.

But Endus doesn't tolerate anything negative being said about a particular religion that shall remain nameless or the culture from a particular region of the world that shall remain nameless.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Not really.

There isn't much a discussion to be had on this topic. The practice is barbaric and reprehensible, that's the end of the discussion really.

But Endus doesn't tolerate anything negative being said about a particular religion that shall remain nameless or the culture from a particular region of the world that shall remain nameless.
    I don't know, the reactions here make me think that we might need some cultural sensitivity training.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    These comments would seem to be a result of being disallowed to discuss such topics, not a cause.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you guys cant seem to behave, this is getting closed down. Next time, dont take derailing pot shots at moderators or religions.