[megathead] Toukiden 2 (Released) PC/PS4/Vita

I had the first one didn't play much of it, But really considering getting this one. The game looks awesome.

If you are a fan of Monster Hunter style games but don't own a Nintendo system, You will likely enjoy this.

@<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=732202" target="_blank">Shadowpunkz</a>
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-04-14 at 05:13 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    I wish i still had the mental health/strenght to play this game

It's a good Monster Hunter a-like game, dont take me wrong but i just wish i could play the real thing.
    I don't know if it's the drugs i take or if it's because im getting old but for the love of god, i can't seem to dedicate myself to new unknown franchises.
    Probably getting old xD

But i have seen the videos. It's PRETTY good. I Just wish it were Monster Hunter on PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But i have seen the videos. It's PRETTY good. I Just wish it were Monster Hunter on PS4
    True, I do believe there is a demo on PSN if u want to give it a try.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No gameplay in their launch trailer? Is there another trailer? No gameplay sketches me out.

I wish monster hunter had released a game on wiiu :/
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    True, I do believe there is a demo on PSN if u want to give it a try.
    For sure. I have to see now what it is all about.
    Hell, maybe i will be addicted to it like im now addicted to Persona 5 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    No gameplay in their launch trailer? Is there another trailer? No gameplay sketches me out.

I wish monster hunter had released a game on wiiu :/
    Monster Hunter did release a game on Wii-U and I added a Gameplay trailer to the OP. I wouldn't judge the game based on it and there is many streaming it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    For sure. I have to see now what it is all about.
    Hell, maybe i will be addicted to it like im now addicted to Persona 5 xD
    Have fun, Ill be playing P5 later today myself

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Monster Hunter did release a game on Wii-U and I added a Gameplay trailer to the OP. I wouldn't judge the game based on it and there is many streaming it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun, Ill be playing P5 later today myself
    My mistake, you are right (i have it too :X ) Its an hd port from the wii, correct?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    My mistake, you are right (i have it too :X ) Its an hd port from the wii, correct?
    Not 100% sure, I think its a HD port of the 3DS version but I don't remember. I do wish they would release another console one, It is likely sooner or later The Switch will get one.

Deleted
    Sword gameplay looks good but the rifle class seems like you reload 80% of the time.

Tried the PS4 and Vita demos, probably going to pick it up but hard to pick which platform when i already have God Eater on my PS4 and monhun as my handheld hunting game