Death and Glory Gold Trait Not Working?

Hi Guys,

So I got the new gold trait in my fury today and I'm not sure if it's actually working. I've used Odyn's Fury multiple times and I'm not seeing either of the alternating benefits that the gold traits provide i.e. the 20 rage or health back.

Is there supposed to be something on the tooltip or a buff that shows which version of Odyn's Fury will be cast next and is anyone else noticing that it's not working for them?

Thanks

Mine is working, just looking at my Details log, I have a total since last reset of 15.35million damage with Odyn's Fury, with 1.48m damage of Odyn's Glory and 4.7m of Helya's Scorn. I do have another section of Odyn's Fury for 4.44million but no idea what its for
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

It doesn't work sometimes that I've seen. No clue what causes the behavior. It's rare.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyBird View Post
    Hi Guys,

So I got the new gold trait in my fury today and I'm not sure if it's actually working. I've used Odyn's Fury multiple times and I'm not seeing either of the alternating benefits that the gold traits provide i.e. the 20 rage or health back.

Is there supposed to be something on the tooltip or a buff that shows which version of Odyn's Fury will be cast next and is anyone else noticing that it's not working for them?

Thanks
    It doesn't alternate, which you get is random.

There is a bug in which D&G will not proc; it's inconsistent, there's no known cause, and it's already been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    I do have another section of Odyn's Fury for 4.44million but no idea what its for
    That's your off-weapon damage

Details combines the mainhand and DoT, while displaying the offhand separately.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had luck casting it before the pull, after a rez. Consistently if I was not doing this it would not work. Consistently when I do, it does. Small sample size, since it is only on mythic tich and star auger, so not sure if it is only on those bosses or not.

8 Odyn's Fury casted and only 2 Odyn's Glory and zero Helya's Scorn procs.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!