10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    STPO BEIN MEN TO MY <3 LOVE ERIRI AM ANGER

ok
    No, fak u.

ok
    Senpai, erishit is top tier generic twin tailr tsunshit and the sooner you realize that, the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    Senpai, erishit is top tier generic twin tailr tsunshit and the sooner you realize that, the better.
    She's even worse than that.

Beyond the Boundary - 6/10 (Fine)

I'm not sure whether or not I missed a line of text, but I barely understood what was actually happening, let alone the apparent deus ex machina at the end of the series. Perhaps the movie will fix that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    She's even worse than that.
    I was trying to be a little bit nice

10+ Year Old Account

ok
    They can't accept the truth. Don't blame them, blame their parents for their shitty upbringing.

well it was originally an essay submission. that said, when he actually published it, he should have done what he is doing now.

let me ask you this - since you're obviously reading the progressive - did he tune down kiritos blatantly OPness and the level of stupid you don't see in MMOs? or is it same story, just with less time jumps?
    So far it seems like Kirito is a little more bearable, but I'm still pretty early in the book. I'll have to remember to let you know once I finish. It's pretty good so far, though. Much more fleshed out and descriptive. Enjoying it quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Beyond the Boundary - 6/10 (Fine)

I'm not sure whether or not I missed a line of text, but I barely understood what was actually happening, let alone the apparent deus ex machina at the end of the series. Perhaps the movie will fix that for me.
    The movie covers it fairly well, but it took me a second time watching that final episode for it to sink in as to what happened. It's a gorgeous, entertaining series, but I think it tried to be too many things at the same time, and the final episodes felt rushed. I still think that "filler" episode with the youmu on top of the school was the best episode and the best filler episode I've ever seen. So much fun and such a funny ending.

Still so much Eriri bashing. You nerds need to quit. Eriri is objectively a good character. Unlikeable != shit.

Katou best girl

So much fun posting.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the first time I am actually ahead of everyone. Because I watched Beyond the Boundary awhile ago. The actual amount of time is always fluctuating. Since I underestimate how much time has actually passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Is this the first time I am actually ahead of everyone. Because I watched Beyond the Boundary awhile ago. The actual amount of time is always fluctuating. Since I underestimate how much time has actually passed.
    It all depends on the individual. My anime list is hit and miss but beyond the boundary is one I haven't seen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    So far it seems like Kirito is a little more bearable, but I'm still pretty early in the book. I'll have to remember to let you know once I finish. It's pretty good so far, though. Much more fleshed out and descriptive. Enjoying it quite a bit.

The movie covers it fairly well, but it took me a second time watching that final episode for it to sink in as to what happened. It's a gorgeous, entertaining series, but I think it tried to be too many things at the same time, and the final episodes felt rushed. I still think that "filler" episode with the youmu on top of the school was the best episode and the best filler episode I've ever seen. So much fun and such a funny ending.

Still so much Eriri bashing. You nerds need to quit. Eriri is objectively a good character. Unlikeable != shit.

Katou best girl
    I've never liked tsuns. And while eri may not be completely terrible she is the worst girl in her show

10+ Year Old Account
    It all depends on the individual. My anime list is hit and miss but beyond the boundary is one I haven't seen
    I have watched almost every good romance anime. Even quite a few bad ones. Of which I keep forgetting to update my MAL. I love the anime. Yet it requires watching the movie to get closure.

And utaha has best legs

- - - Updated - - -

I have watched almost every good romance anime. Even quite a few bad ones. Of which I keep forgetting to update my MAL. I love the anime. Yet it requires watching the movie to get closure.
    I don't even have a MAL

- - - Updated - - -

Saekano s2e1 - is it just me or is Kato just straight up savage?

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Exactly what I try and tell people when I tell them Ueno is the best character in Koe.

Actually being ahead of most people in the thread would require watching currently airing, and many of us have done so for a while. I know I'm coming up on my 5th straight year of watching anime each and every season this summer.

she is the worst girl in her show
    Agree 100%

This. Exactly what I try and tell people when I tell them Ueno is the best character in Koe.
    Ueno was a fantastic character. I actually was disappointed that we didn't get more of her. My favorite by far, just because of her complexity and depth

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    danganronpa 2 - Are they in VR or something? that's all I can think of with that "program start" and the other prologue start. no details needed, just yes/no
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Yeah. Not sure why he skipped ahead so much in the original story.
    Mostly because the events skipped are completely irrelevant to what SAO was about. It was never an action shounen novel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sentai Easter Sale...I have about 10 tabs open atm to decide on what I will / won't buy
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakura Quest is too cute.