Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The people complaining about this reminds me of when Crysis introduced "Ultra" graphics to the game that was intended to be used in a few years when technology could handle it.. Sadly, people hated it because they wanted it now and didn't like that they had the best computers but couldn't run the game at its max settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    But you can have goals for that weapon to and you can work at them at your own pace
    The community made sure that wasn't the option it really should be.
    With the expectations or even demands that players meet some arbitrary requirement.

This is the way it is due to the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    The people complaining about this reminds me of when Crysis introduced "Ultra" graphics to the game that was intended to be used in a few years when technology could handle it.. Sadly, people hated it because they wanted it now and didn't like that they had the best computers but couldn't run the game at its max settings.

What the hell kind of comparison/analogy is that?? The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    This is the way it is due to the players.
    Last I checked, it was Blizzard who made the games.

It's not a joke. It's meant to be so you can't possibly complete it, but you never wind up with AP tokens you have no use for.

At some point it's going to take a month to get an extra 50 stats on a proc that's not always up like the original "infinite" trait. It's designed to be scaled so people will find some place to call it quits. They aren't even putting an achievement at the end of it, it's not meant to be done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyen View Post
    What the hell kind of comparison/analogy is that?? The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other....
    Because we're not supposed to be able to use it yet. But in the future when it is converted into a new trait tree or when we have access to more AK we will.

I also didn't make a comparison or analogy, I said the situation reminded me of something. The smell of a bakery reminds me of watching a cat get run over. That doesn't mean it's a comparison or analogy. You goat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerege View Post
    So to get the first 1/50 point on Concordance, I would need to max out (4/4) on bronze traits and still have 520 million AP. To fully max out Concordance 50/50, it requires 820 trillion AP - to grind this much AP @Ak 50 it would take me 13 years. I know its very very very end game stuff but LOL - Is Blizz freaking serious?!
    Let me guess - you lost your raid spot because you're not maxed?

Deleted
    We will almost certainly get 50 more AK ranks with 7.2.5. This is how Blizzard rolls this expansion.

Some guy in korea is already at 17/50 concordance, so stop being lazy and get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I just don't understand the reason they put 50points. Why didn't they just put infinite, since no one is gonna reach anything close to 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    ITT: Morons still don't understand the concept of an infinite progression trait you aren't meant to feasibly achieve.
    People understand it no problem. The issue is it's a retarded design.

Humans like it more when there is a set goal. Having the goal post so far away its impossible to reach is bad

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Some guy in korea is already at 17/50 concordance, so stop being lazy and get it done.
    Stop confusing being smart with being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Stop confusing being smart with being lazy.
    Which can be the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    So to get the first 1/50 point on Concordance, I would need to max out (4/4) on bronze traits and still have 520 million AP. To fully max out Concordance 50/50, it requires 820 trillion AP - to grind this much AP @Ak 50 it would take me 13 years. I know its very very very end game stuff but LOL - Is Blizz freaking serious?!
    Do you also wake up in the morning and complain about the Universe being infinite? It's not meant to be achievable.

While I think the implementation is garbage, it's better than what we had before, whcih was giving us a hardcap and no way to increase the weapon past that point. At the reset (which most people expect to happen again) you were limited, wheres here you could keep pumping more shit into it and build a buffer if you really only ever plan on playing one specc (fool).

That being said, I prefer the weapon just to be done and start doing another. That was more satisfying imho.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-04-14 at 12:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    ummm i... i dont know if you know... but you are not suppose to max out the co-ordance this patch... maybe in 7.3 we will get more Ak and it will become much easier... but your not suppose to now... like do you really think they would make something that will take 13 years to do? no because your not suppose to
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'm sensing a slight pattern here.

You aren't even supposed to be maxing that trait out in one go. Nor should you be even bloody trying to.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a deterrence to those that cannot control themselves trying to max out their artifact super fast. I don't think the Artifact system is perfect but....some of you ppl need help.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    To be fair they are really good when it comes to grindy stuff. They love that in an MMO. Look at half the MMOs made for the Korean market.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think the Artifact system is perfect but....some of you ppl need help.
    that is definetly main conslucion coming from legion - there are some addicts that blizzard should cut of from game for their own good.