Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Someone able to refresh my memory on where Franky is right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Zayrinoke View Post
    Someone able to refresh my memory on where Franky is right now?
    With Zoro, Robin and Usopp going to Japan (Wano) with Kinemon and co.

I'm pretty sure the fishmen figured it out after they left.

Chapter wasn't bad. Seeing the tea party in all its glory makes me want to attend. Those losers that got named last chapter get to sit at the big table with big mom and Sanji's dad.

Bege suddenly became my new favorite character. And to think, I hated him so much when he kidnapped Sanji. I just wanted him to get killed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can practically hear Rains of Castamere playing in the background during that wedding feast... Can't believe it's going on break next week though!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can't believe Oda is taking a break?
    Hahah, oh don't get me wrong, I can TOTALLY believe he'd take a break, I just can't believe the freakin timing...

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solid chapter, loved Luffy's grand entrance and the spin on Beauty and the Beast is well done.

Can't wait for next chapter, when shit will REALLY kick off.

Deleted
    Strangely I kinda expected what was going to happen. "Luffy" bursting out of the cake was obvious, Sanji calling Pudding's eye beautiful was also kinda expected knowing his character
    I'm really hyped for next week though. Will parts of the cake knock the Portrait down? Will everything fail but Pudding save them? How much carnage will Big Mom cause after her cake is destroyed? Can't wait!

PS: Why skulls on the cake? Pirateskull?

Just read chap. It was actually pretty good. I feel satisfied. Glad to see Luffy actually needs sleep after all the fighting he did.

Pudding actually crying and not following through...I didn't think she had it in her. Strawhat Crew's friendship is too strong, it turned even her into a good guy. Guaranteed she helps Sanji out later and she betrays Big Mom.

I like Dogtooth a lot, the way he's in on the plan and was going to kill Sanji. But Sanji dodged :O.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    Strangely I kinda expected what was going to happen. "Luffy" bursting out of the cake was obvious, Sanji calling Pudding's eye beautiful was also kinda expected knowing his character
    I for one didn't expect either of those things. I didn't even notice the cake for Luffy to be bursting out of. I was surprised there even was a huge cake. I know it's a wedding, but it's called a tea party.

And I didn't expect Sanji to comment on Pudding's eye at all. If she just kept it closed and fired the shot, Sanji would be dead and none of this mayhem would be ensuing.

-----

How do you guys think Luffy made the clones?

Isn't his son the infant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't think Luffy made the clones. It's probably a devil fruit ability from one of Capone's crew members (his son most likely)
    I think they made Brulee do it with her mirror powers.

Is there a mirror in the cake?

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Is there a mirror in the cake?
    Likely since there's a panel with the Mirror Asshole saying "I'm sorry Mama they forced me" etc.

Pretty sure it's implying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I meant why people have speculated that it is from the Cake.

How would they do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guaranteed she helps Sanji out later and she betrays Big Mom.
    I seem to recall reading somewhere that Oda said the next strawhat would start out as an enemy... Pudding Strawhat confirmed?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not off the table but I'm sure she'll be an ally rather than an actual crew member. I think it'd be funny if they actually did get married and she ended up joining the crew, though. Everybody seems to want Jinbei but I don't think he'd fit in with the crew, I'd much rather them have someone else or even a character that hasn't been introduced yet.

Also my boy Luffy taking notes from Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I seem to recall reading somewhere that Oda said the next strawhat would start out as an enemy... Pudding Strawhat confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think it'd be funny if they actually did get married and she ended up joining the crew, though.
    No thanks. Nami is the only love interest Sanji needs on the ship. And that's not because I want them together, that's because I don't think it would be compelling for the crew to have two members who are married. It's better when everyone is an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Everybody seems to want Jinbei but I don't think he'd fit in with the crew, I'd much rather them have someone else or even a character that hasn't been introduced yet.
    BLASPHEMY. Jinbei fits in perfectly. He's not a human, he has his own quirky powers, he's strong enough for the new world, he's had his own experiences with Luffy, Luffy asked him to join, and Luffy is about to liberate Jinbei by beating Big Mom.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you guys think Luffy made the clones?
    My theory is that Nami has perfected her mirage technique that she used all the way back at Enies Lobby.

BLASPHEMY. Jinbei fits in perfectly. He's not a human, he has his own quirky powers, he's strong enough for the new world, he's had his own experiences with Luffy, Luffy asked him to join, and Luffy is about to liberate Jinbei by beating Big Mom.
    My only issue with Jinbe is that he is already an experienced pirate. He has already had many adventures and succeed at a pirate in the New World and already has a crew of his own. He doesn't really fit in with the rest of the Straw Hats who are all pirate newbies and all people who didn't really have a place they belonged until they found each other. I know Brook was a pirate as well, but his entire crew was killed and he had been wandering alone for many, many years before meeting Luffy and the others. I see Jinbe sticking with the Sun Pirates and joining Luffy's fleet instead.

Besides, Carrot is going to be the new crew member anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Sanjis dodge imply that he has observation haki on par to the Jellybean guy? That would actually be really sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Did Sanjis dodge imply that he has observation haki on par to the Jellybean guy? That would actually be really sick.
    Seeing as he dodged it, I'd say his Haki is SLIGHTLY better. This kinda makes sense, as it means the three fighters in the Straw Hats (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) are each a master of a different style of Haki:

Sanji: Mastered Observation Haki.
    Zoro: Mastered Armament Haki.
    Luffy: Mastered Conqueor's Haki.

Seems fitting to me.

Well Oda already explained that that was the Haki each of them leaned toward when the New World came out at chapter 600.

I do think Sanji used Haki to dodge, but I dont think he's better at it than Dogtooth. I think anyone can use that level of Haki to predict attacks. (Anyone who uses Haki at all. Zoro and Luffy already showed the same feat.)