Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Hillary is a warmonger, they said.
    The right wing contradicted itself on that though.
    While they labeled her a warmonger, they also accused her for being just a continuation of Obama's strategic approach. But that they considered as weak and not consequent enough in dealing with the bad guys.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    We screening their tests.. and know how they fail times and again.

But pure logistic objects.
    NK is 5600+ miles from the Californian coast. Whereas the potential prime target Seoul is 35 miles away.
    It's partially South Korea's own fault they allow themselves to be held hostage like this. They have known since the armistice that fighting could resume at any time, they should never have allowed Seoul to grow to it's current size without some sort of plan to take care of the civilians in case they are attacked. The smart thing to do would be to start evacuating as many people as possible now.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Typical GI Joe, America first response.
    I take it you've never been stationed less than 10 miles off the DMZ. I mean not like this guy hasn't threatened to nuke the US and has been shooting ballistic missiles at our direction for the last 4 years right? Oh wait, yes he has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    It's partially South Korea's own fault they allow themselves to be held hostage like this. They have known since the armistice that fighting could resume at any time, they should never have allowed Seoul to grow to it's current size without some sort of plan to take care of the civilians in case they are attacked. The smart thing to do would be to start evacuating as many people as possible now.
    South Korea's fault? Hello, it was China that backed NK in the Korean war, China only outnumbers SK by about 20 to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Hillary is a warmonger, they said.
    Hillary was purposely trying to start a war with Russia for no reason, NK on the other hand as been shooting ICBM's in the direction of Alaska and over Japan for the last few years, but all of them failed. They will evetually get their ICBM right and put a nuke on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, we have one thing NK has nothing to compare, our Airforce. When I was stationed in Korea one thing we knew is that NK has basically no real air power. While they have massive artilary we have the ability to take them out from the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    No, they do not have thousands of MiGs. They have less than a thousand total aircraft (944), and that includes trainers, transports and helicopters. They only have 458 fighter/interceptors, and planes on the ground would be one of the first targets.
    Did you read to what i responded? Read again, click the link i provided in earlier post, count and then come back.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post

Basically my opinion, go ahead and launch an attack on the norks
    Would you like to know more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    North Korea's not jungle...
    Jungle, forest. Trees with heavy cover for shitty Vietnam-style guerrilla fighting either way.

I don't know much about Korea, just that I don't want to go.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Did you read to what i responded? Read again, click the link i provided in earlier post, count and then come back.
    Thousands of useless tanks are thousands of useless tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Thousands of useless tanks are thousands of useless tanks.
    Nuh uh dude!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Nuh uh dude!

I am not sure what that has to do with NK still using T-34 and T-54 tanks.

IDK... I kinda think you have to just rip the band aid off at some point. Clean up the shit hole that is North Korea. The longer we wait the worse it will be.

Or maybe there will be a North Korean revolution at some point, but it's not certain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I am not sure what that has to do with NK still using T-34 and T-54 tanks.
    I was being sarcastic.

I thought that was made apparent by showing Iraq's military being useless, but alas.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Real Korea and Japan are our allies and NK should get a solid dick stomping for trying to advance any threats against them. We should have put a boot in their ass when they shelled that town in S.K a few years back that killed those US service members.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wonder if Donny will get Congress to approve it this time. Probably not. Once you let him wage war illegally once, no reason to expect him to not do it again.
    That's been every president since before you or I were born...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Figured this needed it's own thread. We would need to convince South Korea and possibly Japan that it is worth the risk of damage to their nations, but we are already moving bombers to Guam for the possible attack.
    There is no way the United States' initiates a first strike against NK. Trump is that stupid, but the NSA and SecDef aren't - and they will counsel him appropriately.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I was against the invasion of Iraq. But there is a difference between a military strike and a invasion. Israel did a air strike against Iraq's construction of a nuclear plant and I was in full support of that.
    A military strike on North Korea will be a war on North Korea and mean invasion.
    Iraq had fuck all to do against it or about it afterwards. Iraq wasn't a military threat to anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    You should ask China their feelings about the massive amount of refugee's that something like this would cause.

They won't be happy.
    Massive. It's not even remotely massive.

China has 1.2 billion inhabitants, adding NK to that would still be smaller of an increase than an error margin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I would think they would be.... uh... not wanting our aggression, cuz NK can't fuck with us, but they will certainly fire everything at Japan and SK to try and hurt us. "america keep attack us, we keep attack you" mindset.
    Their missiles always fall in the ocean though, their problem with missiles is, that they aren't reliable.

Not to mention missiles are fairly easy to shoot down, especially NK ones, which don't have all the fancy tech in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Iraq wasn't a military threat to anyone.
    Apart from Israel, who they attacked during various Arab-Israeli wars and regularly fired Scud missiles at during several conflicts.
    And Kuwait, who they conquered until pushed out.
    And Iran, who they engaged in a decade long war that resulted over a million deaths.
    And Kurds, who they were committing a genocidal war of extermination against for decades.

Indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Apart from Israel, who they attacked during various Arab-Israeli wars and regularly fired Scud missiles at during several conflicts.
    And Kuwait, who they conquered until pushed out.
    And Iran, who they engaged in a decade long war that resulted over a million deaths.
    And Kurds, who they were committing a genocidal war of extermination against for decades.

Indeed.
    The US profited greatly here

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    China didn't move 150.000 Troops on the border and turned away the coal shipments for nothing.

Trump didn't just shove the biggest bomb in the US arsenal down ISIS's throat for nothing.

There are clear cut messages: Test the weapon and we'll cut your head off.

Now North Korea is NOT a rational actor. A rational actor would have backed off years ago.
    China didn't move 150,000 troops at all. That was proven fake news very early on. They have around that many troops in the region at all time regardless. (By fake news I mean legit made up for either click bait ad revenue or stock market shift). I do however believe that the use of the MOAB by the US was to intimidate that manchild just in case he wants to play bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So you're cool with having to finance and police the region afterwards? Iraq Level: North Korea?
    Different type of people. I won't say why, because I'll be infracted.