Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SFBayGamer View Post
    30-40 880 ilvl bracers? Holy crap! I felt bad having opened 20ish total before getting my bracers. Keep faith though, it will happen.
    I dont think I'll farm nethershards anymore, the sentinax droprate is way too low right now
    I could farm over 10k per hour pre-nerf, and I'm just getting like 2500to3000 per hour now

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's like 1.5% or something, which is much higher than most situations, but unsure if that has been nerfed since the first week.

But also, lmao thinking what has happened to you, has any meaning in the grand scheme of rng.
    Claiming its "brokenly" high is a little bit different then "slightly higher than other activities".

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Claiming its "brokenly" high is a little bit different then "slightly higher than other activities".
    1.5% is brokenly high, when compared other ways to get legendaries..

The weekly chest may be equal or slightly higher, but everything under that, is 0.5% or less. Pretty sure 1/3rd is significantly lower.

Where can I check out the legendary drop rate of relinquished tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    1.5% is brokenly high, when compared other ways to get legendaries..

The weekly chest may be equal or slightly higher, but everything under that, is 0.5% or less. Pretty sure 1/3rd is significantly lower.
    Well you are just pulling these numbers out of your ass but even if we assume that droprate we are talking about 500k shards before you realistically guarantee a legendary. With the nerfed sentinax droprate you can pretty much do every other type of content before you get that many shards and also get AP and useful gear while you're at it. The only way I would recommend nethershard farming is if you have 1 legendary left that you desperately need and you're close to AP capped for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Well you are just pulling these numbers out of your ass but even if we assume that droprate we are talking about 500k shards before you realistically guarantee a legendary. With the nerfed sentinax droprate you can pretty much do every other type of content before you get that many shards and also get AP and useful gear while you're at it. The only way I would recommend nethershard farming is if you have 1 legendary left that you desperately need and you're close to AP capped for the week.
    A guy on reddit, did a pretty stupidly large test, across a few hundred people, and thousands and thousands of relinquished, to get a general idea. It's the same guy who does all the legendary chance charts.

And yeah so? My entire point was that it's a high chance in comparrison to other things, that doesn't mean you'll get it fast.

My post was before the nethershard gain rates were nerfed. Seriously man, what are you even on about now.

Your entire argument is "hurr durr, this person on the internet told me a rough estimate on legendary chances, and i tried it and didn't get one so it must be wrong, because rng isn't a thing"