Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think leveling in missions is actually faster then taking her with me. Just for comparison, Broll is titled already (he ran missions all the time) and remulos is barely over half (he was assigned to me all the time), so..

Anyway, OT for the guardian thread either way.

Woah mauler buff in 7.2.5, 5% crit per point!

It should be hitting roughly as hard as mangle I think, not too shabby actually. And it's not like we're going to have much else to use rage for in heavy magic damage situations ;>

It should hit for a lot, considering it will replace one of your other abilities (swipe in pretty much any situation), and will cost 30 rage.

Single-target swipe doesn't do that much damage anymore after 7.2 nerfs, and with the 400% buff and a bit more crit it might be able to give us a decent ST dps boost - assuming we have rage to dump, of course.

Feral & Guardian
    Survival Instincts Reduces all damage you take by 50% for 6 sec. Max 2 charges. Druid - Feral & Guardian Spec. Instant. 6 sec cooldown.

Am I reading this right? SI will no longer have 2 charges?

Quote Originally Posted by Aswadd View Post
    Feral & Guardian
    Survival Instincts Reduces all damage you take by 50% for 6 sec. Max 2 charges. Druid - Feral & Guardian Spec. Instant. 6 sec cooldown.

Am I reading this right? SI will no longer have 2 charges?
    Sort of makes sense, but I wish they would drop its CD to 3min if they're going to take a charge away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkon View Post
    Sort of makes sense, but I wish they would drop its CD to 3min if they're going to take a charge away.
    That makes the SI legendary "worthless"? I guess when they do implement this change they will have to overhaul that legendary as well. Though 6 sec CD, which is up 6 seconds and reduces damage 50%... is... way too OP imho.

Maybe a mistake with tooltip?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    That makes the SI legendary "worthless"? I guess when they do implement this change they will have to overhaul that legendary as well. Though 6 sec CD, which is up 6 seconds and reduces damage 50%... is... way too OP imho.

I think he means make it shorter than 3 minutes. Like 1:30/2:00

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post

Huh? The legendary just adds a charge and makes the cooldown charge 15% faster. Where are you getting this "6s CD, which is up 6s"?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkon View Post
    Huh? The legendary just adds a charge and makes the cooldown charge 15% faster. Where are you getting this "6s CD, which is up 6s"?
    From what you linked

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    From what you linked
    Ah yea, I didn't notice that. That's probably just the weird way tooltips show up with charge abilities. If you hover over the ability, it gives the correct CD.

The SI charge thing has happened multiple times before on PTR, same as various other abilities with charges, you can rather safely ignore that.

Its basically just a tooltip change. The spell still has 2 charges, they just removed the "Max 2 charges" text from the tooltip.

I just received OakHead and now I have to choose between that and Sephuz. In M+ sephuz is imba, but what about raids?
    Stats are nice for head and also armor and since i may not be able to proc sephuz at a boss, can Oak be better?
    Maybe they will change it in 7.2.5

Sephuz is good if you can proc it, so basically ask yourself on which bosses you can effectively proc it - which in raids typically isn't a whole lot.

ilvl 870 thrash damage fire relic valajar warden tower world quest (wow that sentence) up on EU, in case someone really hates halls of valor or feels titanforgy today.

Deleted
    Haha yeah I was spamming HoV and in between groups I was looking at the world map and saw there was a 870+ relic up for grabs. Well I guess it gave good AP.

I was so happy when I saw that fire relic with thrash bonus at the warden tower quest, because it was my only one relic without thrash. Now I have three thrash relics, even if they're not that high. Now waiting for the next mage tower in EU.

Looks like the mage tower is even easier now. Inquisitor only has 31 mill health among other health drops.