Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazlilax View Post
    My friend, until you go there and live there, please stop spewing on something you literally don't know about.
    As opposed to figuratively not knowing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What's your take on when NJ threaten people with nukes, do you think they are friendly people misunderstood?
    I don't care. I only focus on valuable sources, and it ain't it when someone states some BS here without good source.

It always comes with a vid source. so ye, it is a better source than the media reporting it. (twitter)
    Because video cannot be misleading, edited, taken at a different time than the supposed event. You take one of the WORST places to get news and use it as your vetting option, LOL, then you tell people not to trust the news, just trust twitter. Now I am sure, you ARE trolling, good day.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

This "replying to my posts" got out of depth, as I never CLAIMED anything about NK, if its bad or good. I just POINTED out that if someone has something to SHARE, back up with SOLID sources, because if its the your local media then its not 100% true.
    You haven't bothered to back your claims with solid sources. You are simply whining that The claims and sources provided by others are all lies. You aren't addressing the information and evidence, you are simply complaining that the sources are not good enough. At the same time, you are trying to say that some random tweet is inherently more reliable than video and photographic evidence. Your attempts to deflect have only shown you have no clue. In the end, North Koreans are suffering due to their tyrannical leadership.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Because video cannot be misleading, edited, taken at a different time than the supposed event. You take one of the WORST places to get news and use it as your vetting option, LOL, then you tell people not to trust the news, just trust twitter. Now I am sure, you ARE trolling, good day.
    You are now being stupid and salty. take care

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-14 at 05:23 PM.

LOL, done with this. Pretty sure you are trolling.
    Didnt i tell you not to feed the troll
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

I don't care. I only focus on valuable sources, and it ain't it when someone states some BS here without good source.
    And where are these valuable sources? Please, feel free to provide links to show where the media outlets are lying about the conditions in North Korea.

If there is a video of him saying "I'm going to fucking nuke the US" you disregard it because it was posted on western media?

You are not being stupid and salty. take care
    I know I'm not, thanks, you take care too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And where are these valuable sources? Please, feel free to provide links to show where the media outlets are lying about the conditions in North Korea.
    Its twitter, twitter is his magic source of lie proof news.

- - - Updated - - -

If there is a video of him saying "I'm going to fucking nuke the US" you disregard it because it was posted on western media?
    You saw Rogue One, we can digitally make anyone say anything, twitter is the only place to get real, trustworthy news.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I know I'm not, thanks, you take care too.

- - - Updated - - -

Its twitter, twitter is his magic source of lie proof news.

- - - Updated - - -

You saw Rogue One, we can digitally make anyone say anything, twitter is the only place to get real, trustworthy news.
    It worked for Trump's supporters

Didn't expect a NK internet troll to pop up here :0
    Hey Drazlilax.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You haven't bothered to back your claims with solid sources. You are simply whining that The claims and sources provided by others are all lies. You aren't addressing the information and evidence, you are simply complaining that the sources are not good enough. At the same time, you are trying to say that some random tweet is inherently more reliable than video and photographic evidence. Your attempts to deflect have only shown you have no clue. In the end, North Koreans are suffering due to their tyrannical leadership.
    So I need to give you sources that media sources are lying?
    Google fact checking feature you'll see why companies are making these types of features even in recent days.
    You clearly don't know definition of whining
    Twitter is more reliable than news sources, as someone can make a video without any clear edits conveying the real thing.
    I don't know if NK is in that state or not. The sources are not reliable in the western world, and I am refusing to conclude ONLY from those sources, even after hearing my friends talking about NK (who''s relatives live there) the news are not 100% reliable.

10+ Year Old Account
    FUCK no.
    Really hoping we it doesn't come to that either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Didn't expect a NK internet troll to pop up here :0
    Hey Drazlilax.
    Having an alternative opinion and arguments makes you a troll? GL in life.

The difference between me and him, is that he picks to listen to the media and make assumptions where as me, I don't conclude anything. I need solid proof to make a conclusion.
    You might want to tell people what narrow list of sources you won't dismiss as "Western bias fake news" before asking people to provide evidence. It'll save time of them linking things you're going to dismiss outright by the URL.

So I need to give you sources that media sources are lying?
    Google fact checking feature you'll see why companies are making these types of features even in recent days.
    You clearly don't know definition of whining
    Twitter is more reliable than news sources, as someone can make a video without any clear edits conveying the real thing.
    I don't know if NK is in that state or not. The sources are not reliable in the western world, and I am refusing to conclude ONLY from those sources, even after hearing my friends talking about NK (who''s relatives live there) the news are not 100% reliable.
    No, you claimed they are lying about North Korea. Back up that claim.

If you are willing to automatically trustTwitter over a verified and corroborated news source, then you are a fool. That's akin to believing everything on YouTube, or what you see in movies. But at least you admit you cannot back up your claims.

I wonder if your head would explode if there was a tweet about a news story about North Korea.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-04-14 at 04:03 PM.

Having an alternative opinion and arguments makes you a troll? GL in life.
    Look at the way you type, claim things without any proof whilst proof exists (even if 99% fake) for those that counter you.
    Passive-Aggressive google translate.

Please list some websites that you think are trustworthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    You might want to tell people what narrow list of sources you won't dismiss as "Western bias fake news" before asking people to provide evidence. It'll save time of them linking things you're going to dismiss outright by the URL.
    I did. Reuters news are unlikely biased, which puts them in the middle of left and right

I did. Reuters news are unlikely biased, which puts them in the middle of left and right
    No, you responded after someone linked Reuters.

So at this point, I could only assume Reuters, only Reuters, and nothing but Reuters is the sole exclusive source you'll accept any information from.

If that's not the case, telling people what you consider valid sources would help the conversation be productive.

I guess we can chance it and wait for a madman with nuclear weapons, to blow himself up.
    A madman surrounded by other countries that could turn the place into a parking lot if they so desired. That orange julius feels some compelling need to spearhead this particular brand of saber rattling, especially after repeatedly declaring that the US shouldn't be playing world police, is retarded.

Then again, it's par for the course.