Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Look at the way you type, claim things without any proof whilst proof exists (even if 99% fake) for those that counter you.
    Passive-Aggressive google translate.

Please list some websites that you think are trustworthy.

Lol, you clearly just read my last post and you wrote out of context. Go to my first post and you'll understand that I don't know what is going on in NK, but I refuse to use the western media as a valid source, since it is common sense in 2017 that the media lies. It actually shocks me that some people here live in a cave.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    If that's not the case, telling people what you consider valid sources would help the conversation be productive.
    I saw the troll talk about Twitter.
    Hope it's a troll, would be super sad if he's genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazlilax View Post
    Your brain hasn't got that capacity to handle this, I understand. You are just making a fool out of yourself, because you misunderstood everything what I meant. I never claimed I was correct regarding NK, only I pointed out that he should stop spewing BS, because the media lies and he never lived there. The media has its own agendas, such as RT. I see everyday comments on yt, ohh this is a good source of info,, but clearly you can see that RT has bias against Russia, especially Putin.
    Insulting everyone makes your argument very compelling.

Here, let's try this. Since you do not like the sources people are posting here, how about you post some sources to back up your claims? And I don't particularly care for anecdotal evidence from your trip to SK. Link some sources for us so we can have an honest discussion.

I don't think we have an obligation to rebuild a nation that threatened us with nuclear weapons. Let the UN handle clean up and if not well life always finds a way to go on.

Deleted
    North Koreans seem pretty happy to me. We also can't afford bombing anyone who seeks attention though fearmongering as there would be nobody left.

China could end this now if they wanted

All they need to do is set up Lil'Kim to a meeting tell the Americans where he is a BOOOOOMMMM the end

The thing with a dictatorship regime is that if you cut off the head the body will die.

The question is how do you reprogram millions of North Koreans that there leadership has been lying to them for nearly 70 years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Insulting everyone makes your argument very compelling.

Here, let's try this. Since you do not like the sources people are posting here, how about you post some sources to back up your claims? And I don't particularly care for anecdotal evidence from your trip to SK. Link some sources for us so we can have an honest discussion.

Well, if someone insults me first, I am willing to insult back. its sad that you've taken this out of context to ridicule me in someway shape of form.

Why would I post here anything regarding the situation NK where I don't know anything about? I refuse western media and I only listen to the people who actually live there as a solid source. I cannot provide you any personal evidence as I didn't record my friend's voices while talking to them regarding their relatives that live in NK
    Last edited by mmoc4e8bf4cd16; 2017-04-14 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    North Koreans seem pretty happy to me.
    Indoctrination works wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Nope. But we have america to do that for us.

Well, if someone insults me first, I am willing to insult back. its sad that you've taken this out of context to ridicule me in someway shape of form.
    Listen to the propaganda of the western Media, and be a nice sheep.
    That was your first post. Your first post was quite literally an insult. From there on all you have done is insulted others, claimed to not trust their sources, and argued NK isn't as bad as the media says it is. You're doing this under the claim that you simply do not trust the media. You backed up your statements because of a trip to SK you took.

I do not believe I took this out of context. Why not enlighten me?

Listen to the propaganda of the western Media, and be a nice sheep.
    People who escaped from NK have reinforced the "western media" about what it's like over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    China could end this now if they wanted

All they need to do is set up Lil'Kim to a meeting tell the Americans where he is a BOOOOOMMMM the end

The thing with a dictatorship regime is that if you cut off the head the body will die.

The question is how do you reprogram millions of North Koreans that there leadership has been lying to them for nearly 70 years?
    You don't operate a state with just one person having significant influence. If Kim were to disappear, some other maniac is sure to take his place out of his command structure. That could escalate pretty fast, known devil and all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    That was your first post. Your first post was quite literally an insult. From there on all you have done is insulted others, claimed to not trust their sources, and argued NK isn't as bad as the media says it is. You're doing this under the claim that you simply do not trust the media. You backed up your statements because of a trip to SK you took.

I do not believe I took this out of context. Why not enlighten me?
    You've quoted a different post, where someone called me a twit and I replied. How my first post is an insult? calling someone a sheep means that someone mindlessly followis something and he clearly was, as he stated some BS that were taken from the western Media.

Let's all ignore the Russian troll; there's nothing productive to be had with Draz

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Assuming a goal of re-unification, this is one of the hardest parts about rebuilding: how are the NK people going to respond to the changes, and how readily will they cooperate.

You've quoted a different post, where someone called me a twit and I replied. How my first post is an insult? calling someone a sheep means that someone mindlessly followis something and he clearly was, as he stated some BS that were taken from the western Media.
    This guy is DAFT.
    I feel sorry for you if you genuinely thinks like this.
    Please tell me you're a troll D:

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-14 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone is really eager to earn a bonus bowl of rice for the weekend...

for me this seems all a bit sudden. I don't see the significant changes in the last week, and it reeks as a tactic to avoid other topics.

But if you really want to free NK, go ahead, but make sure that you end it ... this time. Freeing a country is a bit more than just bombing the dictator away, but i know the US can do this, they had a solid plan for europe once.

Of course it will cost, but freedom is never cheap.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2017-04-14 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    You don't operate a state with just one person having significant influence. If Kim were to disappear, some other maniac is sure to take his place out of his command structure. That could escalate pretty fast, known devil and all.
    Thing is Lil'Kim has liquidated any general or relative that could have the balls to take over so i doubt there is many who could quickly fill his shoes before the Americans and the South Koreans install someone to there liking

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess we can chance it and wait for a madman with nuclear weapons, to blow himself up.
    Hopefully Trump won't blow himself up too soon...
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Let's all ignore the Russian troll; there's nothing productive to be had with Draz

Assuming a goal of re-unification, this is one of the hardest parts about rebuilding: how are the NK people going to respond to the changes, and how readily will they cooperate.

Another stupid assumption. "Russian" lmao thats the problem with you people, assume shit to get through the day

This "replying to my posts" got out of depth, as I never CLAIMED anything about NK, if its bad or good. I just POINTED out that if someone has something to SHARE, back up with SOLID sources, because if its the your local media then its not 100% true.
    I'm honestly sick of hearing someone with an account less than a week old gripe and moan about how everyone else needs sources. Where are your sources that the reports are incorrect? Some "friends" you have? Where are their credentials? Remember those "sheep" of teens that followed Hitler that you mentioned? Could it possibly be true that the people living in the country that is allegedly filled with nothing but pro-government propaganda are the sheep with the wool covering their eyes that are downplaying things? You refuse to believe anything at all from "Western media." Then you turn around and bash a Chinese site because it's untrustworthy as well. You refuse anyone's insight because you don't want it. Nobody in the entire world is correct except for your random friends.