Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    as you can see from my name, im not usually a posting member of mmo-champion, but just wanted to log in to tell some people here theyre pretentious shits.

im 910 geared and wouldnt give a single crap if you pulled little dps in EN normal if you noticibly tried. if you stood around afk, thatd be a different case but people are so uptight elitist about their stupid dps although there are very few bosses in wow that actually are a dps check. i honestly think dps-meters are the worst addon to ever come to world of warcraft, worse than gearscore and any other things and i diagnose krugers-effect to most of you guys who think theyre good because their dps number is high. chances are, youre not and youre movement sucks, you are a special buden to your healers and would be better off dealing less damage and actually paying attention to what goes on around you.

sure some people are actually good and deal great dps AND understand messages like "my debuff will cause an aoe explosion in 30 yards around me", but how many people do you see standing with flames of sargeras in the melee camp and then telling the raid they couldnt see their own character saying "flames in sargeras in 5..4....3..2..1..?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Without a doubt, if I saw a pure DPS doing less dps than a healer... you'd be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Mmh...

It might be true, but it's not starting from a good point.

"max" doesn't mean a lot if it's on trash packs where you can AoE.

Easy access to gear > people inflate their requirements to be sure to faceroll the content > already seen people asking 890 ilvl for emerald normal (and no that wasn't a joke).
    Yes it's retarded.
    Pretty much, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Without a doubt, if I saw a pure DPS doing less dps than a healer... you'd be gone.
    I've kicked DPS before for doing less DPS than tanks and healers. Deserved imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    What does this mean? Is "meta" a euro thing ive never heard of it in the US. New word for lust?
    Metamorphosis - Demon Hunter CD.

Deleted
    "Got kicked from EN Normal for being outdpsed by healer"
    good.

And now, what's there to discuss? I am just wondering how you managed to get invited at the first place with ilvl <890.
    There isn't even the argument that you could gear up in that instance, you don't gear up with base ilvl 850. Go run mystic dungeons. EN normal PUGs are just there to run through to collect AP and increase BLP.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Those are low numbers for a DPS to have in EN.
    I still have screens from some of HC EN clears where 90% of dps had lower numbers than this. So really curious how those are low numbers to have in EN. Sure, they are low CURRENTLY. But EN normal is far from a current raid. When most likely majority of raid was doing twice that, the entire raid shouldnt take more than 30minutes, so kicking someone for doing perfectly acceptable, even though lower numbers, is just being dickish and elitist to the fullest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I can't even begin to express how not helpful almost all of you are that post shit like this. If this isn't what I am supposed to use... what are people using now?
    Recount is fine, don't know why someone would try to act like its bad... It a damage meter. Pick your flavor.

Noxxic however is atrocious. 99% of the info on there is just plain incorrect. Icy-veins is a better place to look for getting down the basics, joining your classes discord channel is usually a good option for more advanced stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I've kicked DPS before for doing less DPS than tanks and healers. Deserved imo.
    It depends.
    If they are somewhat of the same ilvl, probably.
    If it's a guy in 850 vs a tank/healer in 895 and it's on a completely obsolete raid where you are already facerolling the boss, it's being a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    I still have screens from some of HC EN clears where 90% of dps had lower numbers than this. So really curious how those are low numbers to have in EN. Sure, they are low CURRENTLY. But EN normal is far from a current raid. When most likely majority of raid was doing twice that, the entire raid shouldnt take more than 30minutes, so kicking someone for doing perfectly acceptable, even though lower numbers, is just being dickish and elitist to the fullest.
    Because people are idiots with short memories and a very strong tendency to want to posture online for whatever reason =>

People's forum expectations tend to be even more stupid than in-game ones, which are already retarded to begin with.
    Gul'dan HC can be killed with DPS dishing about 400 to 450k dps. Now people start to expect that much for EN normal.
    It's like every forum hero is a World top 10 mythic raider and act as if the average player was a top world 100 and anyone below was a drooling terribad.

Also, DPS comparisons are made with people using flask and potions of the Old War. It takes either someone wanting to showoff or a fucking cretin to use both for a EN run.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    It depends.
    If they are somewhat of the same ilvl, probably.
    If it's a guy in 850 vs a tank/healer in 895 and it's on a completely obsolete raid where you are already facerolling the boss, it's being a fucking moron.
    I wouldn't have an 850 in any of my raids anyway. I want shit done quickly. I don't want to carry dead weight.

I would have kicked you too.

/Shrug

I wouldn't have an 850 in any of my raids anyway. I want shit done quickly. I don't want to carry dead weight.
    Well, you've got a shit mentality, what can I say.

According to logs, he was 879 pulling ~300k dps....

Getting beaten by a healer is pretty bad since they're there to heal and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What's there to discuss here?
    that someone still uses Noxxic, I believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another day in pug world were an baddie got kicked, guess its a normal day
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I'll bet you didn't think you were dead weight when you were in 850 gear. But hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My Resto Druid is 880 and she pulls about 250-300k.
    Check out holy paladins on 5 min fights pulling 500k dps. They can end up with close to 700-800k in 1:30 min fights or less

I had the number 3 rank as holy paladin dps on Mythic Krosus at 457k. If you can't beat that, don't raid.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV