Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Spec: BM Hunter
    ILvL: 882 (with 4pc)
    Legendary: roots of nordrassil (only had the one as this was my alt.
    Talents : way of the cobra, Stomp, post haste, bestial Fury, intimidation, volley, aspect of the Beast.
    Pet: Direhorn (tenacity)

Ok so i was undergeared quite a bit. I have been playing hunter since release of vanilla and was a hardcore raider up til cataclysm so i decided i would give it a go. I used a weak aura for the fel cast and a target macro for the totem. At this item level, even with misdirect and tenacity, i found that if turgar got a crit fel blast it would still 1shot my pet that is why i also specced aspect of the beast for more damage reduction. Like many others have stated, this technically isnt a dps race. I was pulling around 375k and the fight lasted just over 16 minutes (note i didnt switch and lust when it was just the worm). The boss was, at this point, spawning 6 eggs which were getting a bit annoying to deal with at the end causing quite a few wipes sub 10% on turgar. After turgar was dead i just dpsed the worm til it died.
    For the fel casts i would use misdirect bound with the direhorn ability (spell deflect) in case he wasnt looking at turgar so he could avoid being 1 shot and used a focus countershot macro for with turgar set as my focus so i never had to worry about what i was targeting when i had to deal with that mechanic. I used intimidate if i needed an "oh crap" interupt.

Side note: i did use freeze trap as an interupt a few times but only when i knew for sure it would hit him. I also used it to cause a slight delay in his after earthquake fel blast so i could spend a few wxtra seconds on the adds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    This shit isn't even fun. Doable ya (kind of), but fun? Absolutely not. Games are supposed to be fun. This is not what I'd call fun, even with good gear for it seems prone to bug (because it's very poorly designed to be honest) and overtuned. Not dying to totems or to missing interrupts, it's my pet dying to cave ins and shit and the whole thing becoming very chaotic.
    It wasnt meant to be easy... they said they tuned it with heroic tomb of sargeras raiders in mind. I had lots of fun even undergeared and taking around 30 tries.. i never got mad or annoyed because the only person i could blame for not completing it was myself(except the 3 times the boss reset when i used feign death...). It was challenging and i enjoyed it.
    Last edited by aikanaro; 2017-04-06 at 09:56 PM.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

Deleted
    disc is fine for the most part, I had 896 and used two shadow legendaries because they got haste and I only have chest and gloves for disc xD. i had problems with dps most of the time, so i did a random hc before every time to get the procc for lights wrath going....that was stupid af but I needed it for the kill.

For my part I thought it was very fun, though I would have loved them to set the itemlevel so it cannot be outgeared at some point.

Deleted
    As destruction it is pretty much aoe based but you gotta keep an eye on your 4x interupts as when you get near his 20-10% he often starts casting his blast more frequently as the rotation speeds up. The encounter is very RNG based so cross your fingers for luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Luperca View Post
    Would be nice if this quest didn't require healing/bubbling legendaries for a BM Hunter to complete.
    Call me a masochist, but i threw myself at this relentlessly without any healing legendaries it is very possible but definitely much much much much much harder then the people who have the healing legendaries.

what i find helps if you don't have the healing legendaries is not killing the boss then nuking the worm. What i did was focus on tugar/eggs for the first 3 cycles until the worm had 0 stacks from that point on as soon as p2 ended id focus on the worm with cds until p2 when i swap back to tugar, if you have an apex consider using it with a tenacity spirit beast it can survive any accidentally missed interrupts if its full hp. once you go through 3 cycles of dpsing the worm during p1 it should be time to kill Tugar, then finish the worm off.

Enjoy, this is definitely hard without healing legendaries but if u aim to intimidate 1 screech per phase 1 it really helps with healing, also theres very little room for error you shouldnt miss any totems or get hit by the worm during p2 doing so will leave you in a position you wont have the healing to get out of.

Deleted
    In case any BM hunter is still struggling with this. I gotta admit I didn't read every post here so maybe this has been said before, in that case I aplogise.

I see most "guides" saying using ofc counter shot/intimidate for interrupt and then use freezing trap as your third one. I personally found the trap very wonky to use since you have to ground target, aim and then the whole animation etc.

What I did was use a turtle pet instead. Running the Apex ring to have a tenacity pet still with ferocity dmg bonus. Then instead of interrupting that 3rd cast (which is also the one getting in that awkward time when everything kind of happens at once) I simply use the shell shield and let the cast go through, that will bring the turtle to around 60% HP which is easily healed up with 2 or 3 mends. In the end I found this tactic much simpler.

My second legendary was the neck but I do think you can do this without "healing" as long as you watch out for the roof falling down. The worm last phase shouldn't be an issue, save your BL for that part (I used drums), make sure you have all your CDs and burn him down. Interrupt the casts with trap-intimidate-trap-deterrence and he should be dead after that. If you do need an extra I think you might be able to get another trap in before DR makes him immune, if not you should be able to take at least 2 casts before the dmg kills you.

Warlock video seems to be of a bugged encounter, it would be best to remove it.

Edit: nevermind, author just explained what he was doing to avoid a mechanic. Doesn't make much sense but if that's how it works, so be it.
    Last edited by Portus; 2017-04-16 at 05:11 AM.

Deleted
    Beast Mastery
    Talents: DS, Stomp, Posthaste, OwtP, Intimidation, Volley, KC
    ilvl: 900, 4pc
    Legends: Roots of Nordrassil + Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    Pet + spec: BL pet in Ferocity spec

Interrupts: Counter Shot, Intimidation, Freezing trap.
    Interrupts + rotation: Counter shot -> Intimidation -> Counter Shot -> Freezing Trap - and start from beginning Counter shot -> Intimidation -> Counter Shot -> Freezing Trap.... U can keep Cow in Freezing Trap for some time to make sure other breaks CD runs off.

General info and tips: Use Misdirection on CD (for dmg reduction), use Mend Pet on CD. Move only when shit spowns underneath your feet. Stand still most of times for Roots of Nordrassil heals. Ignore the worm untill Cow is done. Interrupts are prio even with extra adds spown. For Freezing Trap move closer to Cow to reduce delay for traping (throw and trigger). I used BL after first breaks sequence, right after Freezing Trap.

If your pet somehow dies its not the end of fight. With legends i suggest u can ress youre pet and continue the fight, but pet wont take back the aggro. Legends give enough heal to tank the fight but you have to aviod spowning shit on the ground.

Completed as WW Monk
    ilvl: 890, no Tier Set.
    Talents: Eye of the Tiger, Tiger's Lust, EE, Leg Sweep, Healing Elixir, Hit Combo, WDP
    Legendaries: Drinking Horn Cover, Cinidaria (only ones I have)

Useful Weak Auras

Tugar's Fel Burst: plays a sound alert and puts a bomb graphic on when he's casting it. (found it online somewhere, if anybody knows the source credit to that guy haha)
    Code:
    dGdvdaGAfv1Uqs2MkzMkQyUk0SL0nLO62cANcyVKDtP9tv0pLiggsXVf1qrcnyPGHlHdsv50ioMk15OkSqQslfjYIrsTCkEOIk9uWYuKNRQhRIPkYKLQPdDrfv5QkWZKsUUsBuk0FrQ2Sq2ovvFwO(ksuttr57srzKsr13uqJdjy8suoPuKBHu6AsPoVa9Ajsxg1HPY6wjbHc6c6kjOSsIIEgvJT94MgpUUVMUOz62dAUueTZAlyTOHehZgLeSpt)ZR5WdSeuulyTeuqu(SVqbgoMKTPGfSaKldxdliyjrrpJQrAPWWP2xuO91uRwtZUgEPiANnuG7Ge)CYqIJzt55oRa0EtJaILG0p5WIkJCxbUf4oijBFLe8OZGkj4ZRTlOjlYMi3Hh917Ly)rkZUs9Tg3pwo3jUriV2(p6Luk38SXsvoowqpt)ZRTlVcfka5YW1WcAYISjYD4rF9E2(JuMDL6BnUFKI5MXgFRX9LZDIB03AC)OV14gEjOt(5V2ds8ZcC1Qa0qIJzJsc2NPFCpMcwWIAb914qs2kyIQ2c2NP)fCTkVcwlbfeLp7l4l4djICgyjOG0g7mE2G3Ao3XmYHc(cUwd4czbnYvpBW7AEuagSGfW(zlkyTSF2Icqsi3fSptFTeuEfW(zlkyU5qQDONnmNCSGJ7XuWcwWX9OG9z6FbxRbCHS8kyFM(NxZHhyjOOwWxW1QGPztdB1sWNxZHhyjOGIQliBekWUHjdjoMnVcClG0f0uG08OeLgqXKGA21vsa6QSfvsq4wrIscfkOtIIiNTIbvsq4wrIscfkWKRSscc3ksusOqbf(lqxLTOscc3ksusOqbrUdsYwLeeUvKOKqHcmUdRKGWTIeLekuOqbVGjQArLhc8Ra3ZMUfkba

Jormog's Sonic Scream: plays a sound alert and puts an exclamation point graphic on when he's casting it. (I interrupted all of them with Paralysis, macro below) This way you don't really need to put a focus on him every time he goes under and up.
    Code:
    dydtdaGAqK2fOQTHsmtjv1CfWSL4MGO(gcANOu7LSBk2pOYpbf9xe53IAOGsnyeQHljhus5yk4CsvwOuvlfK0Irilhvpeu4PQwMc9CKMQitwrth6IsQYvbHNHOUUsBeK42OyZcA7cLtd8vqkttQ8DqeFwipwkdduY4rjDsjvUfcCnHQZlqhMsVgKQlt1AqjDg9P(uj9GWmmK6OGcbDXjKCpYSmeV3ypYDDWsHe0XI(AqoikY5kPVgaQhMBlvFPojAE5nhcdafrc15EeiBsbRCD0zfxURZkmddPokO0XspchggIpYczcJ3n2Pqc660TneeZtCquKZHCE6InbdWshyaiPwMPQ4Opf7bDBdbzdvjDkA5Os608AM6pVMzG6mOZdTnpqTILZaJsUbDOz5gGjAe(CuK(mtIMxZu9fkuhDwXL761zqNhABEGAZz2qdan3c9Al3sda7mK48Al3sHSpb2a1wULgO2YTXjRpbuiDnneeZ1TLIoyQxh7u9GkuHa2j4iEuh5GOiNRK(sDsnlftbRCrK(C5weKn6JWhxFPojALxkQVoTYBGqqdcda1tBKLdhX9l58eZOZOJbRCDpMBqDALxkSTmU(ZgqdoIFJ7wgDALxk6JDJesMS(A8yUb1raJp1xda1dZTLQ7XCdQdJmdrweoIRFosVzPykyLR3SuuFPojALxkSTmU6RVuNenV8MdHbGIiDAE5nhcda1Rk2GoxFPoP1aq1xOUzzsCquKZPI9GEjBNkPJ2IBqL0z2ccusOq9jime02cgujDMTGaLekuNBBUs6mBbbkjuOEvSk0wCdQKoZwqGscfQhABiiBusNzliqjHc155IRKoZwqGscfkuOovFeEYW3tpMyp0noiuc

Useful Macros:

Fel Burst Interrupt (targets Tugar and interrupts him)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /target Tugar Bloodtotem
    /cast Spear Hand Strike

Fel Surge Totem (Casts a spell at the spawned totem, for me it was CJL)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /tar Fel Surge Totem
    /cast Crackling Jade Lightning

Jormog Interrupt (targets Jormog and interrupts him with Paralysis then targets your previous target)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /tar Jormog the Behemoth
    /cast Paralysis
    /targetlasttarget

You might be able to use these for another class, just change the macro to reflect the spell you're using.

Tips:
    • I can not overstate how much the WAs above help. So much easier.
    • Bring the best gear you have. Enhants, Gems, Agility flasks, Drums.
    • ALWAYS prioritize interrupting Tugar over anything else.
    • The Totem has a fairly long cast time so never prioritize it over interrupting him. There's enough time to CJL it.
    • Do not run away far from Tugar to kill the totem. I always used CJL on it an never needed to move to it to melee it. You can melee it if it spawns next to you obviously.
    • Minimize damage by paralyzing Jormog every time (easy to track with macro above).
    • Remember to use Touch of Death on CD on Tugar if you're lower ilvl spectrum, you need all the damage.
    • I recommend 890 to do it comfortably. Do not waste your time on lower ilvl (I wasted countless attempts on 878) because you won't have the DPS
    • DPS is not a huge factor BUT eventually you'll get overwhelmed with 6+ worms if you don't kill Tugar fast enough. It's chaotic at that point.
    • If you have more than 4 eggs up and Tugar isn't dead or close to your ilvl is pretty much too low for this. Maybe doable but VERY VERY hard. Not worth the effort.
    • Prioritize DPS on eggs/worms and save CDs (SEF, SotWL, FoF if they're up soon). You have enough cleave to get damage into Tugar at the same time
    • Once Tugar is down Jormog is fairly easy. Paralyze the Sonic Screams. I couldn't get Leg Sweep off on him a few times but, Transcendance heal, ToK, Effuse spam were enough to keep me up when he DRd on Paralysis.
    • Crank out all DPS on Jormog fast, Drums, SEF, ToD, hit hard. Survive.
    Last edited by SKLC; 2017-04-15 at 07:14 AM.
    Twitter @dorjemonk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0wl0ck View Post
    As destruction it is pretty much aoe based but you gotta keep an eye on your 4x interupts as when you get near his 20-10% he often starts casting his blast more frequently as the rotation speeds up. The encounter is very RNG based so cross your fingers for luck.
    No reason to go aoe really. The fight aint based on rng - just rince and repeat the few abillities and no worries. Would be awesome to see more of these scenarios - with greater difficulty

- - - Updated - - -

No reason to go aoe really. The fight aint based on rng - just rince and repeat the few abillities and no worries. Would be awesome to see more of these scenarios - with greater difficulty

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Done it as 899 Destro Warlock. Most important is to have a feeling when the next felburst is going to cast and check if you have any interrupt up. If not, stop dps, avoid abilities and get ready to cast fear as soon as you see Tugar casting fel burst. Fear interrupts both Earthquake AND the felburst. I went with mortal coil instead of shadowfury, so i can have a 3rd interrupt on the move. The infernal stun can interrupt felburst as well.

I didn't bother with the worm a lot, but used havoc on it when i saw it casting the sonic screams. Aoe is definitely NOT needed, unless you have constantly eggs and worms up, which you shouldnt, since you can easily fear Earthquake.

Deleted
    As BM hunter did it without heal legendaries or neck. took me several pulls. If i had heal legs it would be a total joke challenge. could done it with 850ilvl.

Just did this as Disc without Prydaz, ilvl 900.
    I was a belf, which arcane torrent helps so much. Interrupted the first Fel Burst with it, and then the next fel burst that happened off cooldown. I was fearing the earthquakes until about 30%, because at that point the fel bursts were hitting a little too hard to easily be survived.

I found using the Maiev legendary belt to be a big negative, ran out of mana because of it (even with the darkmoon card). Also dropped my 4-set for higher item level pieces, but kept the 2-set. The 4-set has no use here anyway.

Completed tonight, 882 Destruction warlock
    Gear: Mostly LFR / WQ stuff, 4 piece tier set, Lessons of space-time and Alythess’s Pyrogenics

Talents were 1,1,2,3,1,2,3

Flask, haste food, Defiled augmentation, Deadly grace pot, Drum of fury

The biggest threat obviously during the entire fight was the fel burst. Spell lock / deathcoil / grimoire: felhunter was the primary for this. I rearranged my bars so that all relevant cooldowns were next to each other so that my eyes only had to go one spot. It even helped me while learning to say out loud what was off cooldown in preparation for the next cast.

I always tried to keep myself >80% health as well with drain life, especially since its not a DPS race. Fear the earthquakes ASAP, and I would always keep a charge of conflag waiting for when he dropped his totem. If you're unable to prevent an earthquake its ok, just havoc one egg and burst the other. KEEP ATTENTION ON THE BOSS during this. He's bound to cast a fel burst during this time, and you absolutely need to swap away from the eggs to take care of it. Once or twice I found myself without an interrupt and I knew a fel burst was coming, so I literally just face tanked him and feared him as soon as he began casting. Watch the ground constantly too so that you don’t get stunned by the worm.

Name plates helped me considerably too during this fight. Always keep the worm in the corner of your eye and watch for his sonic blast. Getting interrupted during a chaos bolt cost me the fight several times, since I would get locked out of deathcoil for casts.

Once he’s dead and it’s just the worm, I popped drums and lord of flames. I also summoned a voidwalker to tank the boss, though I’m not entirely sure how much difference this made.The worms sonic blast will take a considerable chunk of health each time, so mitigate with unending resolve, and heal immediately back to 100% with drain life after he uses it. DPS when able, but always prioritize health. I wiped at ~20% a couple times because I was not keeping myself topped off, and the blast killed me.

Most importantly, keep trying! I went through around 3 stacks of haste food while attempting to get this. For me personally it was just learning the fight, being efficient with interrupts, and always being prepared for what was coming next.
    Definitely the most satisfying accomplishment for myself since green fire. It’s amazing to me that this isn’t a feat of strength or something. Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Nhiosis; 2017-04-16 at 01:36 AM.

Beast Mastery
    Ilvl 900; 4 piece Tier set.
    Key Talents: Intimidation, Aspect of the Beast.
    Pet: Tenacity turtle, but frankly, I think Shell Shield was overkill. Could use a Spirit Beast for healing or a Bloodlust pet if you don't want to buy Drums.
    Legendaries: The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask; Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    If you do not have a healing Legendary, you may need to DPS the worm some before killing Tugar in order to avoid being in the worm's enraged phase for as long a period of time, and taking any avoidable damage will be much less forgiving.
    Interrupts needed: Counter Shot only for Fel Burst. Intimidation and Freezing Trap can be used for the final burn to reduce damage from the worm.

DPS wasn't an issue on this fight- so I found it much simpler to use a set up that allowed my pet to soak every other Fel Burst rather than relying on Freezing Trap to interrupt it- less room for error, and it should make the challenge more accessible to hunters with slower reflexes or trap targeting. I had no trouble keeping my pet alive by simply keeping Mend Pet up, so MD was easily saved to mitigate Fel Burst.

To deal with Fel Burst, set Tugar as your Focus target, and make yourself a Counter Shot macro, and a Misdirection macro.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Counter Shot
    /cast [@Focus] Counter Shot
    Code:
    #showtooltip Misdirection
    /cast [@pet] Misdirection
    The idea is to Counter Shot every other Fel Burst, and use the Artifact Trait's 35% damage reduction bonus from Misdirecting your pet with the 30% damage reduction from Aspect of the Beast Kill Commands with your Tenacity pet to soak the ones you don't interrupt.

Additionally, killing the Fel Surge Totems can be nearly automated by replacing your normal Cobra Shot with a macro that will simply target the totem and cast your Cobra Shot at it if one is up.
    Code:
    #showtoolip Cobra Shot
    /target Fel Surge Totem
    /cast Cobra Shot
    The rest of the fight plays out the same as everyone else recommends:
    • Don't stand in shit
    • Interrupt or soak Fel Burst
    • Kill the Fel Surge Totem
    • Kite the charge into rocks
    • Kill the eggs/little worms
    • Kill Tugar
    • Kill worm while using Aspect of the Turtle, Intimidate, and Freezing Trap to mitigate the enraged Sonic Screeches
    • Enjoy Snakegun

Do note that, if you use the Voodoo mask for healing, there have been some reports about it resetting the fight- but some of these reports were not specific about which hunter challenge the hunter was doing, and may have been regarding MM with Lone Wolf. I did not have any issues with FD across my handful of attempts- but be aware that this could occur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    As BM hunter did it without heal legendaries or neck. took me several pulls. If i had heal legs it would be a total joke challenge. could done it with 850ilvl.
    This is hilariously unhelpful, but it's nice that you completed it, I suppose, lol.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2017-04-16 at 03:11 AM.

Deleted
    Hello gang!

So yesterday i decided to give this a try and after 40ish wipes (many of them SO close!) i got it down.

BM Hunter

Ilvl: 888.
    Legendaries: Neck and Shoulders. Did not have any of the others that heal.
    Consumables: Stats increase Pot and HP pot. NO flask or food as i don't have that much gold.
    NO Heroism/Drums were used.
    Pet: Spirit Beast (Ferocity) for the extra heal.

Also, as I don't raid with this char, no tier/set bonus were used.

Despite getting it done, I still managed do quite a few F*ck ups. Got stunned by the totem a couple of times, lost notion of the fel blast cast window and got my pet killed in the proccess a couple of times, but still managed to do it.

Too much going on and too much adrenaline!

My biggest advice is: If you do NOT have the healing legendaries (like myself) try and save beastial wrath (assuming you are using the Killer cobra Talent) for the earthquake phase, as there isn't much damage going on and with the Kill Command spamm, you'll heal quite a bit.

Also... this is sorta of a conspiracy theory as i didn't see anything that points towards it, but to be fair i didn't see any videos/read anything about the encounter, but everytime my pet's hp fell below 80ish% it seemed i started to take considerably more damage. And in tries where i kept mend almost always up, it looked like i took less damage.

Most likely my brain acting up, but hey, you never know.

Here is the video. Hope it was helpful! GL!

Deleted
    BM hunter without Healing legendaries or neck

You cant be hit by anything. If you are you will probably die later.
    For interupt use Trap and Counter shot. Start with trap. (later timers)
    Use wyvern sting on worm each time after he emerge from ground to interupt his AoE scream. No timer needed just after he is back use it immediately.
    Before you kill tauren you have to dmg worm. Worm will kill you in enrage. I dmged him to 50% before enraging him.
    If your pet die. reset challenge.
    Use killer cobra talent even if you have legend. boots. you need as many kill commands you can have to heal you.
    You can use spirit beast in dmg spec (he will not likely die if you mend pet him sometimes) Macro spirit mend on you and use it on CD.
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-04-18 at 11:52 AM.

Completed it as Destruction Warlock.

Followed Writhing talent build along with Pandragon WeakAura's alert on Felburst Interrupts and the Worm's silence. It really does help a lot in managing the encounter.

Xavaric leggy is essential imo as it allows you to survive from being one shotted by his cast if you missed the interrupt which I did at times.

Things I have taken note of:

1) Interrupt Timing is essential to completing this encounter. Try to time your fears well. He usually cast his Felburst 1 second after casting finish Earthquake. This usually happens upon the spawning of 2 eggs and at the later part of the encounter, upon spawning of 3 eggs and placing his totem

2) It is OK to let the eggs spawn the baby worms as they dont hurt at all and their puddle spit can be dodged. Take priority in interrupting felburst, sniping totems and lastly dodging big worm pathing during earthquake as the stun can absolutely destroy you if you dont dodge it in time.

3) messiest part of the encounter and where I usually died was the later part of the fight with the boss casting Earthquake along with 3 eggs and totem spawning all together along with him immediately following up with a nasty felburst. Best tip i can give is be calm -> interrupt his cast -> destroy his totem -> kill off the small worms that spawn and dodge the boss pathing.

4) Helpful tip is Mortal Coil can heal you up and its what kept me alive throughout the fight as Demon Skin alone cant protect you from the damage you receive.

After main boss died, its easy peasy from there. Cast fear and mortal coil on boss worm when hes casting his silence to interrupt him. Note Doomguard interrupt wont work on him as the scream is uninterruptible.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Beast Mastery
    Do note that, if you use the Voodoo mask for healing, there have been some reports about it resetting the fight- but some of these reports were not specific about which hunter challenge the hunter was doing, and may have been regarding MM with Lone Wolf. I did not have any issues with FD across my handful of attempts- but be aware that this could occur.
    It's only if the pet dies. then fd can despawn the boss.

poorly scripted encounter

it is pretty much luck based not much skill to it...
    Lol no. Feltotems Fall is all mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    BM hunter without Healing legendaries or neck

You cant be hit by anything. If you are you will probably die later.
    For interupt use Trap and Counter shot. Start with trap. (later timers)
    Use wyvern sting on worm each time after he emerge from ground to interupt his AoE scream. No timer needed just after he is back use it immediately.
    Before you kill tauren you have to dmg worm. Worm will kill you in enrage. I dmged him to 50% before enraging him.
    If your pet die. reset challenge.
    Use killer cobra talent even if you have legend. boots. you need as many kill commands you can have to heal you.
    You can use spirit beast in dmg spec (he will not likely die if you mend pet him sometimes) Macro spirit mend on you and use it on CD.
    Everything here is nice except putting the worm to sleep as it only sleeps for 5 sec, I just tried it. I'm going to try trapping it next. Tried it too, it also only lasts 5 sec.

If you have one of the 3 legendaries great you can do it in like 2 tries, if not wait till you have an iLevel of like 910 to save yourself the aggravation of doing it 30 times.
    Last edited by Luperca; 2017-04-20 at 08:04 PM. Reason: forgot something