Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Wonder when the Bantu speaking people will be punished for also exploiting the poor indigenous population/exterminating them.
    I assume their colonialism and empire expansion is different to European colonialism and empire expansion, because they were shit at it, or something.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I assume their colonialism and empire expansion is different to European colonialism and empire expansion, because they were shit at it, or something.
    I assume it will be hand-waved away because the Zulu visually are closer in physical appearance to the people's they conquered, enslaved and exterminated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I'm amazed by the lefties in this thread condoning sins of our fathers, and straight up racism leading to deaths.
    Totally shocked.

Of course i am kidding, this is the same hypocrisy we have all learned to expect from SJW's.

As someone who was born in SA and still goes back frequently reading over this thread is kinda funny. There is definitely a racist tone to the attacks. People view these farmers land as their own and believe they have the right to the land as they believe they are taking back their country. Such a anti-white mentality is killing the country as our politicians shout "racist" at any white person trying to speak. The blacks and whites of the country must come together and move forwards instead of harping on the mistakes of a past generation. The government believes the farm land should just be given to the black members of society, when nearly none know how to farm like the white farmers do. Instead of working together to educate black farmers. Many areas of the country are a good example of this, as many under educated blacks are put into important positions simple due to the color of their skin. Apartheid must stop being used as an excuse for poor work. The country needs to stand together and educate itself. Our current president did not graduate middle school and is beyond corrupt. This is kind of a rant but just a natives thoughts on such issues.
    great new class idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Nothing special here. Just GC and his obsession with crabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    65 and in South Africa "farming"?

Yeah I call bullshit. But honestly? White people in South Africa, you made your own mistakes.

they created the problems themself with decades of apartheid. government approved racism always comes back and bites you in the ass in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I assume it will be hand-waved away because the Zulu visually are closer in physical appearance to the people's they conquered, enslaved and exterminated.
    A variation on "All blacks look the same to me"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    they created the problems themself with decades of apartheid. government approved racism always comes back and bites you in the ass in the end
    The woman was British and from what I have read, moved there after the fall of Apartheid in South Africa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I am rich enough to not need welfare, but I pay taxes so society can have an effective police force so I can sleep well at night with my bags of money.

Nope, racism or not, if there was a proper police force these victims would have been protected or have been able to seek redress. Racism exists in the US, but because there's at least something that resembles a proper police force that things have not completely gone to shit.
    Which is why there is such a huge disparity in the percentage of white murders in the US vs the percentage of black murders when adjusted for population.....

This is blatant racism but no one will mention that because black people can't be racist, remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Okay, true story then. Germany raised all kinds of Hell with the US because we executed two of their citizens. These citizens had hijacked an armor bank truck that was carrying a lot of money. The two, who were brothers, didn't believe the guard when he said he couldn't open the safe so they tortured him to death. This was a white on white crime.

I'm not saying the OP crime was non-racist I'm just saying it probably had more to do with money than race. They tortured those two old white people because they thought they had some money hidden.
    That doesn't mean that being poor makes you torture people though, does it?! "these people tried to torture information needed to get money during a heist so that means that poor people torture people", are oyu for real? Jeez

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    As someone with family in the country, they shouldn't have exploited the poor indigenous population so much.
    Yet another "good" racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Forget South Africa, I'm totally in favor of "repatriating" a lot of white Americans back to Europe. I mean, if they are so worried about the Muslim takeover of the continent, the least they could do is to help repopulate the continent with honest, hard-working white people, right? I'm sure the Europeans will be thrilled to have you too.
    Of course they would.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Those days are over. Now the black majority is seeking to oppress the white minority, and it is vile and disgusting. They are every bit as evil as the white regimes who were killing for decades.
    Except for one thing: the black people were there first.

Now,what's happening is disgusting, without question.

And, it wouldn't be happening if white colonizers hadn't forcibly colonized African land.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    The only reason why you lot get banned is because you don't know how to have a proper discussion.

Look at that huffington blog post and the response (yesterdays and of todays), the nazi's on this forums aren't having a proper discussion on what the author wrote but instead they are just rilling themselves while just being paranoid about how those evil ''xyz'' are about to get them and how they will fight back.

And yes when the entire topic falls down to paranoid delusions you get banned because if you did replace those (as you sad) words I can guarantee you that it wouldn't be limit to just replacing them but also calling almost all black people inferieur, thugs and leeches.
    Sorry, no it's the left who can't have a proper discussion these days. Confronted by facts? SILENCE THEM! PUNCH THEM! AMG STOP THEM FROM TALKING. Yeah no it's totally the person you quoted who can't have a proper discussion. There aren't Nazis on these forums and the only fascists here are the ones who claim to be left and silence factual criticisms of the things the left values.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Except for one thing: the black people were there first.

Now,what's happening is disgusting, without question.

And, it wouldn't be happening if white colonizers hadn't forcibly colonized African land.
    Yes, black people were there first. That does not excuse the violence and oppression. At some point, the past needs to be the past, and people need to stop punishing others for the actions of someone else.

I like how people excuse this savagery because apparently black people just can't help themselves. How progressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    I like how people excuse this savagery because apparently black people just can't help themselves. How progressive.
    "Tortured for hours and murdered"

Lol they deserved it, for the apartheid and stuff... And it's not racist, they also deserved it for being rich. Government is totally not at fault, it's their fault (the whites) for not supplying an adequate police force. Also, it's the farmers fault for not having the proper precautions set in place like booby traps or Rube Goldberg machines! - MMO-Champion

90% of you guys are fucking wacko's, jesus christ

It's only racism if the perpetrators are white. Everything else is cultural enrichment.

It's racism. Except this is a unique situation in the world, where the less capable ethnicity has the numbers and power. These attacks occur for two reasons and two reasons alone. Black south africans are still upset over the misdeeds of apartheid, and Black south africans are appalled that the average white south african is still richer than them despite EXTREME affirmative action policies in place. Thus, all sorts of conspiracies are formed, white people are in it for eachother, they are still racist and dont "share the wealth" with the blacks, etc. White people in the west and also orthodox east paint this same picture, except with the jews, but they do not kill jewish couples en masse in their homes. This was bound to happen in SA, anyone with a level head who has experienced the world predicted this in the 90's during the fall of apartheid. That country has a very, very grim future.

Ultimately, HUGELY differing ethnicities should not and do not want to live together. Look at voluntary segregation in the united states. Removing legal segregation fixed the problem for about 20 years, then people realized they preferred to be amongst their own, and segregation is now worse than it ever has been on a neighborhood to neighborhood basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    65 and in South Africa "farming"?

Yeah I call bullshit. But honestly? White people in South Africa, you made your own mistakes.
    Why would you say this. Yes it is a hot zone, but saying that just basically puts the entire burden of mistakes and wrongdoing on these poor people that got killed.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    It's racism. Except this is a unique situation in the world, where the less capable ethnicity has the numbers and power. These attacks occur for two reasons and two reasons alone. Black south africans are still upset over the misdeeds of apartheid, and Black south africans are appalled that the average white south african is still richer than them despite EXTREME affirmative action policies in place. Thus, all sorts of conspiracies are formed, white people are in it for eachother, they are still racist and dont "share the wealth" with the blacks, etc. White people in the west and also orthodox east paint this same picture, except with the jews, but they do not kill jewish couples en masse in their homes. This was bound to happen in SA, anyone with a level head who has experienced the world predicted this in the 90's during the fall of apartheid. That country has a very, very grim future.

Ultimately, HUGELY differing ethnicities should not and do not want to live together. Look at voluntary segregation in the united states. Removing legal segregation fixed the problem for about 20 years, then people realized they preferred to be amongst their own, and segregation is now worse than it ever has been on a neighborhood to neighborhood basis.
    If black people are so inferior, how come it's the white people that are being murdered?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, black people were there first. That does not excuse the violence and oppression. At some point, the past needs to be the past, and people need to stop punishing others for the actions of someone else.
    Or maybe white people need to learn to take responsibility for the society that they choose to interact with?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    More "Sins of the father" from the left wingers. How very Old Testament of you.
    Father? Apathied was less than 30 years ago. That's not "sins of the father", that's "sins of you".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters