10+ Year Old Account
    More danganronpa 2 (some predictions / the obviousness of the first case) - They set up "togami's?" death super quickly with "here's my past...no later" minutes before the blackout. The naegi clone was the one who set up the dining room, so he could easily set up the knife + paint under the table...which is where he was positioned pre-blackout.

edit: my god all these clues for this one really make it obvious there's 2 options, #1's "happening" failed murder plan reversal, or my prediction being right.
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2017-04-14 at 07:18 PM.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Mostly because the events skipped are completely irrelevant to what SAO was about. It was never an action shounen novel.
    the problem is, if you're trying to go for a romance or a harem, you should spend time actually developing your characters and actually developing the romance. instead of presto instant love.

Do you think we will get any more No game no life?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    i hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Mostly because the events skipped are completely irrelevant to what SAO was about. It was never an action shounen novel.
    Progressive isn't about the action though, at least so far. It's actually very story- and character-driven. I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    the problem is, if you're trying to go for a romance or a harem, you should spend time actually developing your characters and actually developing the romance. instead of presto instant love.
    Basically. Original SAO was just basically "here's what's going on, btw this guy is badass and you have no real reason why."

I'm about a quarter of the way through the first volume, so I can't say much for myself, but everyone I know that has read them thinks they're good, even if they didn't care for the original SAO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    danganronpa 2 - Are they in VR or something? that's all I can think of with that "program start" and the other prologue start. no details needed, just yes/no
    yes .

Kado - I AM REALLY LIKING THIS SHOW. EVEN WITH THE SHIT ASS SLOW PACING!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    anime? there is a movie being made

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    anime? there is a movie being made
    I guess that will have to do.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Chihayafuru 180 - Pretty damn good action scenes this chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:Creators was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Chihayafuru 180 - Pretty damn good action scenes this chapter.
    THE Z AXIS
    kek

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh... why is there so much trash this season.
    There are like 4 things that i watch (of the new stuff, berserk, one piece, dragon ball dont count and same for pokemon):
    Quan Zhi Gao Shou
    Alice to Zouroku
    Seikaisuru Kado
    Warau Salesman New

Most of the other *new* anime has a predicteble *ploots*.

(thank god for Samurai Jack this season)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Sigh... why is there so much trash this season.
    There are like 4 things that i watch (of the new stuff, berserk, one piece, dragon ball dont count and same for pokemon):
    Quan Zhi Gao Shou
    Alice to Zouroku
    Seikaisuru Kado
    Warau Salesman New

Most of the other *new* anime has a predicteble *ploots*.

(thank god for Samurai Jack this season)
    you might want to check out sukasuka. its not predictable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    you might want to check out sukasuka. its not predictable.
    Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
    Genre: Sci-Fi, Drama, Romance, Fantasy

Five hundred years have passed since the humans went extinct at the hands of the fearsome and mysterious 'Beasts'. The surviving races now make their homes up on floating islands in the sky, out of reach of all but the most mobile of Beasts. Only a small group of young girls, the Leprechauns, can wield the ancient weapons needed to fend off invasions from these creatures. Into the girls’ unstable and fleeting lives, where a call to certain death could come at any moment, enters an unlikely character: a young man who lost everything in his final battle five hundred years ago, the last living human awakened from a long, icy slumber. Unable to fight any longer, Willem becomes the father that the girls never had, caring for and nurturing them even as he struggles to come to terms with his new life, in which he feels the pain of helplessly waiting for his loved ones to return home from battle that his 'Daughter' once felt for him so long ago. Together, Willem and the girls gradually come to understand what family means and what is truly worth protecting.

Will check it out, since it flew out of my radar from checking all the trash .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    snip.
    that would be the one. it kind of turns all the tropes on there heads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rokudenashi is actually incredibly entertaining.

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks like there will be a 'big announcement' by Aniplex at SakuraCon for Fate/Grand Order tomorrow.

Hopefully this means an English app release. Though my money is on a english dub for the Fate/Grand Order OVA that literally nobody would care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Hopefully this means an English app release.
    If that happens, then F/GO would probably be the first mobile phone game I'd actually bother to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    danganronpa chapter 1 case - Well I realized there had to be a twist with naegi-clone helping investigate his crime and just full on admitting it so early on. The only hints you had were the cloth in the storeroom and the autopsy which is only given to you right at the end of the investigations. After eliminating anyone in the dining hall + outside people, it only leaves cook & swordswoman...who was eliminated early on. I love how the embarassing moment was the final hit though

Onto the mini-games themselves:

The truth bullet one remains the same, but I like that there's affirmations now.

BTB (PTA's) seem to have been improved, but the bullets aren't in the game yet so holding off on that one, and it took me like 6 tries to get the right word ordering since I kept thinking "the ___ on ___"

hangman....I didn't think it could get worse, but they pulled it off

rebuttal thingy - was fine, but a bit fast-paced so I couldn't look at the UI for the first one, realized you have so many swings that you can go willy-nilly just fine to hit all the things

closing argument - I don't really like this change. In the first one you had all the answers with false ones to fill out all the holes all at once. I'd fill in the ones I knew for sure, then eliminated "repeat pictures" and non-related and it lets you get like 99% right (with similar pictures being the issue). This one gives you sets of false and true but you have to still do the entire thing with it only getting slightly easier near the end
    [CENTER]

Beyond the Boundary: I'll Be Here (Movie) - 7/10 (Good)

Tears have been shed, questions have been answered, memories have been made, faith in KyoAni restored.

- - - Updated - - -

Continued: The movie had serious flaws; the villain's motives still don't make sense and the villain throughout the series was just... there, with nothing memorable about him. We didn't get to see Aya-Chan, and alot of the backstory remains convoluted (how did the Cursed Blood Clan come to be? Why was the mom killed?), but overall,
    for the most part, I feel satisfied.
    I wouldn't mind watching more Kyoukai no Kanata, though I doubt KyoAni would come to this series three years later. I do wonder if KyoAni will ever create a true action/fantasy show using their resources (let's not kid ourselves people: Beyond the Boundary was a slice of life series with an light sprinkling of urban fantasy on top). Violet Evergarden may do that for me. Still, certainly a great watch.