Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Civilian casualties aren't good. It sucks. It really does but people who live in reality understand that in war unintended casualties happen. That doesn't mean you support the casualties. Shit happens in wars.
    Just how exactly do you have unintended casualties while targetting people who you know are hiding behind civilians?

"No sir, i did not intend to kill the hostage while shooting the hostage to kill the captor."
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

This is what a $16 million explosion looks like:

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Bullshit. You are just a bunch of egoistic, narcissistic hypocrites, nothing more. Or like Kell says it:
    Are you that angry that not all countries are war hungry?
    You poor 'muricans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Its easy to be anti war when you are the wimp with a lot of larger friends.
    You have to start wars at random/benefit the military industrial complex to not be a wimp?
    You Americans always crack me up, propaganda really works.

Don't forget to recite your pledge daily!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Are you that angry that not all countries are war hungry?
    You poor 'muricans
    I'm not even American, you ignorant tool.

You, however, are just a pretender, same grade of worthless dirt as Kangobingobongo above. You hide behind better people's backs and pretend to be peace activists, fully knowing that someone else is out there making sure that the shit will never reach you. You don't even do it out of peacefulness or good heart. You do it because you are, again, an egoistic, narcissistic hypocrite, and your only goal is to shine your own moral halo so that you could pretend to be better than others. Too bad that you aren't. Your arrogance and intellectual dishonesty places you without any question amongst the lowest filth of mankind. Filth is what you are, and filth is what you will forever be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You mean it's easy to be anti war when you don't start a bunch of wars for the sake of starting wars.
    Lol, yeah right.

Lol, yeah right.
    Sorry, sorry.

It's easy to be anti war when you don't start a bunch of wars for the sake of corporate profit.

Better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's even easier when you don't really have any enemies left and don't create new ones in order to support your own failing system.
    True, the US and UK took care of them for you....

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, sorry.

It's easy to be anti war when you don't start a bunch of wars for the sake of corporate profit.

Better?
    No, because that isnt the truth either for the Dutch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    But...

What if OBAMA had attacked Syria?

Oh right, we know what that looks like.

If another cadidate does it, OH NOES it has to stop right now. If their candidate does it, it's fine. Republicans pretty much only look ask "is it a republican doing it". If the answer is yes, it's fine. If the answer is no, it's not. It doesn't matter what the actual action is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    I'm not even American, you ignorant tool.

You, however, are just a pretender, same grade of worthless dirt as Kangobingobongo above. You hide behind better people's backs and pretend to be peace activists, fully knowing that someone else is out there making sure that the shit will never reach you. You don't even do it out of peacefulness or good heart. You do it because you are, again, an egoistic, narcissistic hypocrite, and your only goal is to shine your own moral halo so that you could pretend to be better than others. Too bad that you aren't. Your arrogance and intellectual dishonesty places you without any question amongst the lowest filth of mankind. Filth is what you are, and filth is what you will forever be.
    Most ridiculous internet rant 2017?

- - - Updated - - -

True, the US and UK took care of them for you....

- - - Updated - - -

No, because that isnt the truth either for the Dutch.
    Oh the us and UK took care of our enemies? As in they helped them grow and supported them? Cause I mean, thanks to your butchering lack of methodology our enemies have increased in number, strength and influence.
    Thanks brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Most ridiculous internet rant 2017?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the us and UK took care of our enemies? As in they helped them grow and supported them? Cause I mean, thanks to your butchering lack of methodology our enemies have increased in number, strength and influence.
    Thanks brother.
    Well, you sure in the hell didnt defeat the Germans or the Japanese.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    This is what a $16 million explosion looks like:

Awesome. We should just keep dropping those where those tunnels are until all the rats are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Awesome. We should just keep dropping those where those tunnels are until all the rats are dead.
    Don't we have better bombs for the purpose of destroying tunnels though?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I am aware of..apart from nukes. The MOAB explodes above ground level I think and sends a shock wave downward, which can cause tunnels to collapse. Along with the fire everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    But...

What if OBAMA had attacked Syria?

Oh right, we know what that looks like.

A better year of comparison would be 2015-2017, you know the year we started bombing ISIS and this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Just did. So, now that i am awake, let's tackle what you have written.

You have, not in any order:

1) My Lai Massacre

2) Lynchings

3) Syphilis experiments in Guatemala and of course, Tuskegee

4) Haiti Corruption

5) Atrocities committed during the Korean War

6) Destruction of Dresden

7) Japanese Internment

8) Drone Strikes

And this is the official history. Rightfully so, many have placed far more charges on the US government than what i have linked.

And i am indoctrinated?

What?
    You know if I'm being honest, looking at the years from 1780-2017 if those are the worst things the US did in order we are ahead of most European countries
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the nature of the tunnels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, perhaps. But, history is written by the victors. Those are only some of the bad things we have admitted to.
    You know I said that in a reddit thread earlier and said as sarcastically as possible, "Well ya Native Americans were the bad guys remember" and everyone thought i was serious...... that being said it's hard to keep anything under wraps these days.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Man, President Trump must really hate that Donald J. Trump guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    About time we stopped fighting these "wars" with both hands tied behind our backs. Maybe we'll actually be able to "win" now (or is that still not allowed?)
    Your hands are tied behind your back because your objectives there are incompatible with reality.

If you mean "hey let's just mow down people left and right until ISIS is all dead"... what do you think created ISIS in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    There's civilian casualties in every war. Maybe Isis should stop hiding behind civilians
    Psssst... ISIS ARE civilians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    You know if I'm being honest, looking at the years from 1780-2017 if those are the worst things the US did in order we are ahead of most European countries
    Hiroshima and Nagasaki put you ahead of every other country on earth for atrocities. Literally the only country in human history to drop nukes on civilians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so. I remember reading about THAAD upon coming to South Korea, and thinking to myself, we're intending to go to war with North Korea. Here we are today, and most around me are still shocked at the quick rise of tensions between us and them.

I think we have become so desensitized to our government's evils that we still buy their lies.
    I think that has more to do with people forgetting THAAD was there, or not knowing what THAAD is, I think people are mostly just used to NK being NK and weren't expecting anything to change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Hiroshima and Nagasaki put you ahead of every other country on earth for atrocities. Literally the only country in human history to drop nukes on civilians.
    Meh Belgian Congo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Psssst... ISIS ARE civilians.

- - - Updated - - -
    Well It's a good thing we are killing a bunch of civilians then.

10+ Year Old Account

And, i think this proves my point. We hate ISIS so much. I don't like them, but i cannot see why we have the animosity for them unless we are content being spoonfed a narrative from our leaders.
    Generally? Between the attempted genocide of the Yehzidi's and their general competence in slaughtering people en masse they seem to remind people of Nazi wannabes

10+ Year Old Account
    And, hence, why i said it proves my point. What we know about ISIS mostly comes from Western sources. And those sources want us to see them as THE enemy. Assad, the father, razed Hama in '82, and his son ain't that bad.
    I get what your saying but it almost sounds like your defending ISIS.... maybe I'm just tired.....