10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Nobody as of right now, and it's only guardian that has 4m hp on the boss I thought?
    As far as I know, everyone has boss at 40M hp, and paladins have 80M (and double hp on all other adds).

Nobody as of right now, and it's only guardian that has 4m hp on the boss I thought?
    I guy did it as a warrior with mannoroth's healing bracers and tichondrius leech trinket. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post45232086

Deleted
    Drag infernals through the boss patch to make them tiny
    I don't think that's how they work, seems like they get tiny by themselves once they reach a certain HP percentage (10%?)

Spec into repentance and have a macro to cast it when he's casting drain
    The stun cd shortener seems more useful and more frequently usable, the only thing at which repentance is better is it's range.
    When you have 3+ infernals up, i highly doubt you'll ever be able to find the time to start casting a repe whithout getting knocked off the platform.

After around 70 attempts I'm starting to doubt it being doable at this point. I got the boss to 35% on my best attempt, but mostly after I manage to get him below 60%, the adds just start throwing me around the platform as I can no longer kill them faster than they spawn and dodging 5 beams and 4 smashes is kind of not possible.

Gliders work in there btw, so you can avoid getting knocked out of the platform once every 3 minutes.

I'm about 65 attempts in, not quite consistantly getting to p2. But my best attempt so far on kruul p2 is 11%. About 8 minutes in. Its incredibly taxing to go that long in a nonstop high stress solo environment. Its def doable imo, with 914ilvl at least. Just not balanced between the tank specs considering a prot war did it in 4.5 mins.
    Last edited by saphka; 2017-04-05 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saphka View Post
    I'm about 65 attempts in, not quite consistantly getting to p2. But my best attempt so far on kruul p2 is 11%. About 8 minutes in. Its incredibly taxing to go that long in a nonstop high stress solo environment. Its def doable imo, with 914ilvl at least. Just not balanced between the tank specs considering a prot war did it in 4.5 mins.
    Which talents are you using?
    Which legendaries are you using?
    Which trinkets are you using?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Which talents are you using?
    Which legendaries are you using?
    Which trinkets are you using?

Thanks.
    Talents: 2/1/1/2/1/3/2
    Legendaries: Legs/Sephuz
    Trinkets: 895 Memento/920 socketed Claw of Crystalline Scorpid

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    on top of the 4th trait nerf, i got sephuz today as my fifth.
    Oh joy.
    6th one dropped today and
    it
    is
    a
    Val'kyr CHEST.

Not legs
    Not Helm
    Not Dat ring
    but chest

Well, now all 3 options left are viable so i got it going for me, which is nice.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    6th one dropped today and
    it
    is
    a
    Val'kyr CHEST.

Not legs
    Not Helm
    Not Dat ring
    but chest

Well, now all 3 options left are viable so i got it going for me, which is nice.
    I feel you, man. I got 8 legendaries, still no helm or pants. GG.

I'm kinda lucky because I'm mostly defensive oriented in my tanking style, and I have mostly defensive legendaries so they fit me. Sadly when it comes to things that require dps, like the class challenge, I have none of the dps increasing legendaries (sephuz, belt, pants), I've heard Lazel did the challenge btw?

I assume a decent number of prot paladins got the challenge down. Within like 15 attempts or so I had an 80% attempt in p2, but I ran out of nethershards. The amount of knockbacks is irritating since we don't really have a way to recover from them, but once you get used to staring at the eyes and never stopping moving it doesn't seem insurmountable at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyloris View Post
    I assume a decent number of prot paladins got the challenge down.
    You mean two (one of them with bugs) is decent number?

RIP Ardent Defender... Possibly the best ability in our tool-kit, not touched since WotlK, now on the level of Guardian Spirit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saphka View Post
    RIP Ardent Defender... Possibly the best ability in our tool-kit, not touched since WotlK, now on the level of Guardian Spirit.
    What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

that is still a bout a10 mill hit (heroic geared). More if you have Defender of Truth trait + Bulwark of Order (absorbs).

Still that is a huge hit to our tool kit, since we have such a low heath pool.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

So there's sotr nerf inbound, if understand it correctly?
    Which will in turn affect our haste and crit demands.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure they added a cap to it during Cataclysm. I specifically remember not being able to survive Impale's on heroic Deathwing with just AD because the overkill broke the "cap" that AD was allowed to save you from.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So there's sotr nerf inbound, if understand it correctly?
    Which will in turn affect our haste and crit demands.
    Nerf to the weapon trait not to Sotr directly.

•Blessed Stalwart (Rank 1) Your Judgment grants you Blessed Stalwart, increasing the damage and damage reduction of your next Shield of the Righteous by 25%. 8%.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeph View Post
    thats a tooltip update, trait was nerfed 1 week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeph View Post
    I was referring to sotr duration cap, to be precise.
    DH are facing same issues regarding spikes, AFAIK.

Doesnt really affect us, affects DH even less