Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    oh boy more liberals whining. what a surprise

i wish weekends were vacations
    When you travel 2000 miles to stay in another state, it is a fucking vacation. Look at what he does on these "weekends", he plays fucking golf and wastes tax payer money. Its a fucking vacation.

The "vacation" shit needs to stop. Presidents don't take vacations, they are constantly a short distance from SS, and have to be quickly available at all times in case communication with other gov't officials is required.

This holds true for all of them, no matter what you thought of them.

As far as trump goes, the public aggravation is justified with him using his own establishment for his weekend getaways (which is a fairly straightforward conflict of interest), and the negative impact that has not only on local businesses, but on security. His weekend jaunts are incredibly selfish, but at this point not a single person should be surprised that these are happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    oh boy more liberals whining. what a surprise

i wish weekends were vacations
    http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/...ack-obama-golf

Democrats conveniently turned republicans whining about presidential behavior, then following suit themselves. What a surprise.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2017-04-15 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You should apply for a position in his entourage. So you can report on when he wipes his ass or dribbles piss on the floor. You seem to be on top of everything else.
    "Don't shoot the messenger". It's you president who's out of line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    He puts his name on everything he owns in giant gold letters. Everything he builds is basically solid gold or painted gold. He's the king of nepotism and narcissism. His vacations have now officially cost the US taxpayers more than Obama's vacations throughout his entire presidency.
    He even has a 24 caret golden toilet, while large parts of his population are strugling to survive or not gonna be able to pay for their healthcare in the near future.

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He even has a 24 caret golden toilet, while large parts of his population are strugling to survive or not gonna be able to pay for their healthcare in the near future.

maybe they should get better jobs? or i mean they can whine cause someone is better and less lazy then them and makes more money.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Because we all know THAT'S how it works..
    yes. it is. lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    maybe they should get better jobs? or i mean they can whine cause someone is better and less lazy then them and makes more money.
    Yeah, damn all these lazy people for not choosing to be CEOs of megacorps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    yes. it is. lol
    Sure, in some Trumpet sanctioned Alternative Reality.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Now he's a Chinese jeweler?

I don't see a problem here. What's your point?

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure I understand how people are able to watch this, see him going away on golfing trips every other weekend, and then defend him. Usually the only response I get when I bring up videos like this to family and or co-workers is basically that it's a non-issue and that there are more important things to worry about. Just more liberal tears, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Being rich is not an ideology. Wealth is power and you cannot complain when scrutiny is brought to power. Mo money, mo problems...

For religion, it's not really those who are against religion to blame. Those who blame ISIS on all Muslims, what do they often point at? At those ISIS claiming to be representative of muslims? Is it calling all muslims to join them? That should sound familiar, because those who argue against gay marriage in the name of Christianity are doing the same. WBC also claims to be the true version of Christianity and those who will not join will burn in hell. The problem and what largely happens, is the intent of blaming religion. People will defend their faith, even when ones vision does not align with the one being scrutinized. The person who claims it's their Christian Right to stop marriage are just as bad as those who want to stop it for religious reasons. The world wold be far more habitable, if people had the balls to say 'I' instead of 'my religion'...
    WBC isn't wrong about the turn or burn aspect. But God doesn't need his followers to put people to the sword. It's a personal choice, and an eternal consequence for making the wrong one. God doesn't need foot soldiers to bring salvation.

Hope he dies on his way there or back.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post

Not sure I understand how people are able to watch this, see him going away on golfing trips every other weekend, and then defend him. Usually the only response I get when I bring up videos like this to family and or co-workers is basically that it's a non-issue and that there are more important things to worry about. Just more liberal tears, right?
    1. How many hours have you worked this week.

2. What positive contributions to society have you made?

3. Where was your name on the last election ballot?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I don't hate the rich, I hate the entitled, haughty, smug arrogance that comes along with it on many occasions. I hate anyone with that kind of attitude, but in my experience it usually is accompanied by a larger than normal bank account.
    The thing is, it's only the rich people who either inherited their wealth or scammed and cheated their way to the top that act like this. People who legitimately earned their wealth through hard work and innovation generally take on a more humble demeanor because to them, money is just a side effect of doing what they love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post

I don't know about 1 and 3, but judging from your posts in general, it's safe to say you have never made any positive contributions to society to criticize others.

Just like Trump.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Hope he dies on his way there or back.
    Et Tu.

/10 char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I don't know about 1 and 3, but judging from your posts in general, it's safe to say you have never made any positive contributions to society to criticize others.

Just like Trump.
    ehhh we are all in good company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account

This is more or less the response I was expecting. Handwaving and or snide comments. Wonder why it's so difficult for some to just admit that they got duped by a conman?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

Just like Trump.
    Wow you sure told me, didn't ya? I'm not surprised you've read my posts, you obviously spend more time on this board than you do being productive. I'd value Trump's opinion over yours any day. Reply back when you've earned a seat in a public office, and the welfare waiting room doesn't count.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-15 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The hypocrisy exists on both sides. And all the bellyaching and complaining and waaaaaaa!. Can be entertaining for sure. The real answer is to get out and vote and then respect those who did vote even if it was not for the one you voted for.
    Duh it exists on both sides. You're doing a mighty fine job reminding us of the rights when it comes to Trump. Lame attempts at equivocation don't do much.

And no not everything is worthy of respect. Case in point Hannity blasting Obama for using a teleprompter then metaphorically blowing Trump because he used one for a speech and finally didn't sound like a tool saying he had the best worst and the best plans and the best people for 30 minutes. Trump's a special brand of stupid and so is voting for him in and of itself. When you add in all the bullshit folks like yourself conjure up about Benghazi and the apparently concentration camp level dirty that's in the email leaks that only the right wing zealouts found there wasn't much in the way of a respectful disagreement. Just one side wanting to hard to win they'd eat their way through bullshit mountain without a fork just to do it. And the political process doesn't simply stop after voting is done and we all sit with our thumbs up our asses until the next chance.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    This is more or less the response I was expecting. Handwaving and or snide comments. Wonder why it's so difficult for some to just admit that they got duped by a conman?
    I didn't vote for him, what are you talking about?

Wow you sure told me, didn't ya? I'm not surprised you've read my posts, you obviously spend more time on this board than you do being productive. I'd value Trump's opinion over yours any day. Reply back when you've earned a seat in a public office, and the welfare waiting room doesn't count.
    I just can't see how someone who's all about "I me myself" could ever contribute positively to society.

Perhaps if you are offended that you got caught out like a deer in headlights, maybe you should endeavor to actually care about society first.