Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    But its one and the same.
    Self control as you portray it should protect you from bad decisions.
    If you give in even in to one of those you have failed, it is that simple.
    Today is the cake tomorrow is that tight fanny thats your best friends mom or so on.

Again, a failure of self-control is not the same as a lack of self-control. People that are actually like what you are suggesting are called sociopaths.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not sure how to respond to this horseshit...
    It is only common to not have an answer to a very philosophical debate which this has turned out to be.
    There is no one right way to view this topic because for years/decades there have been child brides in country's all over the world and there still are.
    Forced/consented kids are kids and tbh if ppl like that its their choice but none of us should judge unless its FORCED which this does not seem to be.

Therefor 4.5 year sentence is over the top.
    If it was forced id say 4.5 years is low.

But as you and me can both read it wasn't forced therefor there should be no actions taken regardless of how disgusting it might make you feel or some one else for that matter because it is not your life to judge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely false.
    Self control is a myth you just haven't reached a point in your life where it will fail you.
    You will eventually.
    "There is always something that can break you => self-control doesn't exist."

#mmochamplogics
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Again, a failure of self-control is not the same as a lack of self-control. People that are actually like what you are suggesting are called sociopaths.
    Labeling them sociopaths doesn't change the fact that every one is one and vice verse.
    There is no lack of self control to be spoken of because every one has a breaking point so do you if you think otherwise you are a blessed fool for now until it actually hits you in the face like a rock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "There is always something that can break you => self-control doesn't exist."

#mmochamplogics
    It has been proven time and time again.
    But you keep on going believing what you want as i said ignorance is bliss.

It is only common to not have an answer to a very philosophical debate which this has turned out to be.
    There is no one right way to view this topic because for years/decades there have been child brides in country's all over the world and there still are.
    Forced/consented kids are kids and tbh if ppl like that its their choice but none of us should judge unless its FORCED which this does not seem to be.

Therefor 4.5 year sentence is over the top.
    If it was forced id say 4.5 years is low.

But as you and me can both read it wasn't forced therefor there should be no actions taken regardless of how disgusting it might make you feel or some one else for that matter because it is not your life to judge.
    Horseshit

Societies have laws
    Breaking those laws has consequences
    He broke the law by having sex with a 14 year old girl
    The consequences for that are going to prison for 4.5 years

You may not agree with a society's laws...but you still have to face the consequences for breaking them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    The law says a person of that age is incapable of admitting consent, therefore the sex wasn't consensual.
    I'm pretty sure we as people aren't robots and can understand the nuance between "jumping on a little girl, beating her, raping her" and "having consensual sex with a girl who is not old enough to fully grasp what she's doing and hence is considered not able to give consent".

Though actually I withdraw that, obviously many people aren't actually able to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You may not, but the law sees it differently. And the law needs to be obeyed. Judges can not ignore the law and be much of a judge. And 17 may not seem like much difference. But at that age, 3 years can make a difference. Which why there is a cut off. :P
    Actually, there is a reason the law is handed out to judge and jury instead of automated bots handing out prison sentences, and it's precisely to be able to gauge the situation and make sound judgements instead of applying a spreadsheet.

Not sure how to respond to this horseshit...I think you are a potential pedophile (as I stated earlier) and you need to be monitored.
    And i think you are a sociopath when i've read some of your views.
    Potential pedophile is every man in the world.
    If you think otherwise you are deluded.

Also i don't fling that way as i'm in a relation ship for years now.
    But keep on going it amuses me.

- - - Updated - - -

Horseshit

Societies have laws
    Breaking those laws has consequences
    He broke the law by having sex with a 14 year old girl
    The consequences for that are going to prison for 4.5 years

You may not agree with a society's laws...but you still have to face the consequences for breaking them.
    My point was never about consequences and if you face them or not.
    My point was completely philosophical and tbh you do not seem to fit the bill to understand.
    You work with this is black and that is white and no in between type of mentality therefor i'm done with you since you do not have the mental capacity to understand what i'm going at.

Labeling them sociopaths doesn't change the fact that every one is one and vice verse.
    There is no lack of self control to be spoken of because every one has a breaking point so do you if you think otherwise you are a blessed fool for now until it actually hits you in the face like a rock.
    This is some of the worst reasoning I have ever borne witness to on this forum....and that's saying something.

Repeating absurdities does not make them less absurd.

This is some of the worst reasoning I have ever borne witness to on this forum....and that's saying something.

Repeating absurdities does not make them less absurd.
    Like you have reasoning behind what you are writing.
    I mean come on do you even BRAIN BRAH?

And i think you are a sociopath when i've read some of your views.
    If you think otherwise you are deluded.

Also i don't fling that way as i'm in a relation ship for years now.
    But keep on going it amuses me.
    By your own logic...you do fling that way.

By your own logic...you do fling that way.
    By my own logic so is every man in the world.
    Until proven otherwise as i'm happly almost married man i feel i'm not that type of guy.

Can you say the same for you or for that turkish snob who try's 2 hard to white knight everything bad he sees from his horse?

Like you have reasoning behind what you are writing.
    I mean come on do you even BRAIN BRAH?
    Reasoning:

Sometimes I eat the extra piece of cake even though I know I shouldn't. Sometimes I do not. Therefore, I have self-control but sometimes it fails.
    If I always had the extra piece of cake...that would be a lack of self control.

Reasoning:

Sometimes I eat the extra piece of cake even though I know I shouldn't. Sometimes I do not. Therefore, I have self-control but sometimes it fails.
    If I always had the extra piece of cake...that would be a lack of self control.
    You dont have self control as much as you try to believe otherwise.
    If you know extra cake is bad you wont some times eat it and some times not.
    You will never eat extra cake ever this is self control anything else you try to say is just pure horse shit excuse of a weakling as you called me early'er.

You dont have self control as much as you try to believe otherwise.
    If you know extra cake is bad you wont some times eat it and some times not.
    You will never eat extra cake ever this is self control anything else you try to say is just pure horse shit excuse of a weakling as you called me early'er.
    I never called you a weakling. I said your rationale is something a loser would say to justify his failings.

Can you say the same for you or for that turkish snob who try's 2 hard to white knight everything bad he sees from his horse?
    Second time you attack using my ethnicity. Something obviously has triggered you ...Here is what I think: You are attracted to children, but people are telling you that it's disgusting. It is indeed. You effectively feel the need to normalize the situation here, and you generalize your mental sickness: "every man in the world is attracted to 13-year-old children". No, not everyman, only pedophiles.

I never called you a weakling. I said your rationale is something a loser would say to justify his failings.
    Preaty much the same thing to me.
    Regardless this topic is done for me.

And just fyi i stand by the rule of the court if they found the guy guilty so be it i actually think 4.5 years is low.
    But if it really wasn't forced and it was consensual sex then i think the court screwed up.

Do i like it ? No i do not.
    But i like to troll kuntatee cause i feel he is 2 easy huee peace.

You keep going with your struggles and believing you have self control.

- - - Updated - - -

Second time you attack using my ethnicity. Something obviously has triggered you ...Here is what I think: You are attracted to children, but people are telling you that it's disgusting. It is indeed. You effectively feel the need to normalize the situation here, and you generalize your mental sickness: "every man in the world is attracted to 13-year-old children". No, not everyman, only pedophiles.
    Good one mate got any more of those in the bag of jokes?
    I mean after all you are the judge and jury kinda like your supreme overlord Erdogan.
    Keep on going i'm just rofling here.

Preaty much the same thing to me.
    Regardless this topic is done for me.

And just fyi i stand by the rule of the court if they found the guy guilty so be it i actually think 4.5 years is low.
    But if it really wasn't forced and it was consensual sex then i think the court screwed up.

Do i like it ? No i do not.
    But i like to troll kuntatee cause i feel he is 2 easy huee peace.

You keep going with your struggles and believing you have self control.
    Stay off the crack pipe man. Just say no.

Some pure golds from @Ebalina in this thread. This guy is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina
    If ppl wanna fuck let them fuck who cares if they are 12-13-14-15-16-17 or more.
    So who is at fault when a 13y old sleeps with a sugar daddy with consent? It is not the daddy's fault i will tell you that much [...]
    Because this is human nature to want whats forbidden
    Forced/consented kids are kids and tbh if ppl like that its their choice but none of us should judge unless [...].

Don't worry about him..next time just report him for harassment. He's on record now for saying he was trolling you.

Some pure golds from @Ebalina in this thread. This guy is dangerous.
    That all you got?
    I tough turkish manafs tough you better then that.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry about him..next time just report him for harassment. He's on record now for saying he was trolling you.
    But its so easy to troll that guy how can any one resist?
    I mean he is pure gold full of shit yet try's to explain reasoning behind fancy words its just ridicules DDDDDDDDD

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-15 at 05:31 PM.