Poll: Warglaives skin for DH?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    But you CAN transmog Sulfuras. Cata one. It even looks much better than classic one.
    That's true. But it's not the same. It's quite a bit bigger and has some extra spikes and a different colour to it. It looking better is subjective, I personally prefer the original.

Either way, these Legendary arsenal transmog things are a great sign of what could be in the future with timewalking raids.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    They have no prestige as it is..
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They don't have prestige. They haven't for a decade.

Okay, I used the wrong word - it was meant to be unique. I don't see plenty of people wearing them... I don't see anyone with them at all to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Okay, I used the wrong word - it was meant to be unique. I don't see plenty of people wearing them... I don't see anyone with them at all to be honest.
    I've farmed a long time to get the set of them with my DH and I love them altough I can't wear them in Raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Furaiowy View Post
    Ok so waiting for atiesh skin for mages
    With raven flight form to match!

Would be cool if they remodeled them, like with the Thunderfury artifact appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Deleted
    That is generally because not a lot of people are going out of their way to equip low level items - for the sole purpose of showing them off or whatever. I am sure plenty of people actually have them in their bank, just like with the other old Legendaries that are easy to farm nowadays.

I always was inclined to agree that we should not be able to mog Legendaries because it would be odd seeing everyone run around with them like that. But once every Paladin got the Ashbringer in Legion (as well as the Doomhammer for Shamans etc.), this point wasn't really there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    That is generally because not a lot of people are going out of their way to equip low level items - for the sole purpose of showing them off or whatever. I am sure plenty of people actually have them in their bank, just like with the other old Legendaries that are easy to farm nowadays.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzebubGER View Post
    I've farmed a long time to get the set of them with my DH and I love them altough I can't wear them in Raids.
    It wasn't that long if you got them on your DH.

Deleted
    if they drop as often as the ragnaros molten core LFR visual enchantment fire thingy, its fine. its fine anyway, I think at least 2 skins from standard dh weapons look better. cool for tank demon hunters though!

7+ Year Old Account
    Imagine shadowmourne on my warrior. Nerdgasm
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Legendaries in Legion LUL

So should Rogues not be allowed the Thunderfury skin by that logic then?

If anything Thunderfury took more effort to get than the Warglaives for their respective times. Once you had Illidan on farm it was just hoping for a drop. Thunderfury involved a long ass quest chain, mat grind and praying for the bosses to drop their Bindings which had a lesser drop chance then each Glaive I think.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-15 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It's not tactical.
    Who the hell cares about being tactical when you're a demon hunter? I would get where you're coming from for any other class, but demon hunters are half-demon hulks that can swing those warglaives around like pool noodles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    This item should be a toy instead that lets us use them for 5-10 mins, like the other toys out there. This spits in the face of their hard stance on not mogging legendary weps, yeah combat can get thunderfurry but its not an exact copy but an updated graphics model and no where near the original size.
    No. You're just being salty. Besides, this doesn't spit on their "hard stance" when they have ALREADY SAID THAT THEY WOULD LOOK INTO UPDATING THE WARGLAIVES OF AZZINOTH AND MAKE THEM MOGGABLE BY DEMON HUNTERS.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are useless weapons and are not xmogable. So people don't waste 2 bag spots to hold them.

EVERYONE I know that has played WoW for at least a couple of years has a set of Warglaives somewhere on their Alts. They ain't unique. Quit being salty.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzebubGER View Post
    "Long time"? Son, I spent 56 weeks farming them when BT still couldn't be solo'd, and that's considered a short amount of time. You have not spent a "long time" farming them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone keeps talking about thundfury clone for rogues, but it's not the same deal yo - it look worse compared to the orig.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Perhaps they are? Khadgar is the current wielder of Ateish so it's not impossible that Mages might obtain it somewhere down the road. Frostmourne was already given to Death Knights, one of their artifact weapons reforged it into two blades.
    Do you really believe that Illidan will just stop using Warglaives of Azzinoth all of sudden? No because all you will get is a fucking skin. So DK should get Frostmourne model as a fucking skin. Same with Ateish would go to mages and Khadgar would still use his staff ...

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    We've known Warglaives of Azzinoth will become transmoggable for DH's since before Legion came out. Only reason other classes got glaives in TBC is because DH's didn't exist, now that they do they're giving them to their rightful owners without removing it from those who have it. DK's will get Shadowmourne next probably.
    I couldn't care less about shadowmourne, if they want do make real fanservice they have to give Frostmourne to DK's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Everyone keeps talking about thundfury clone for rogues, but it's not the same deal yo - it look worse compared to the orig.
    Its still an updated Thunderfury regardless.

Looks much better IMO and if I go rogue next expansion, I'll be shooting for it before then.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you think the DH get an updated model for the glaives or just the old low res ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    I'm a Demon Hunter that uses Mongoose Pick Axes because I find them more appealing (and I have challenge mode skin).
    I love using Pickaxes with that one enchant from I think Cata that has the rocks and stuff around your weapon.

Best weapon/enchant mog combo in the game imo.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    Good. This opens up the possibility of unlocking Thunderfury, Sulfuras and all the other Legendaries for transmog purposes. I really don't care about the Obnoxiousglaives of Azzinoth but I'm pumped to hopefully use Sulf or Val'anyr again!
    Thunderfury is already used as the hidden appearance for Outlaw Rogues. Sulfuras drops from Firelands and can be transmogged. You can argue they're not the same classic models used for the legendary items, but they do exist already in some way. So I doubt these two will be making a return any time soon.

And while not the same thing, anyone who has Shadowmourne can also use Shadow's Edge for transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

They probably going to make old legenaries transmogable by certain classes.
    Dh get the warglaives
    I could see only dks getting the shadowmourne transmog
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor