Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Manchester United to beat Chelsea, who then proceed to bottle it in the remaining games. Tottenham wins the PL, and then all Tottenham fans wake up from their slumber to realise it's only a dream.
    I'm already mentally prepared for a defeat tomorrow.
    I've accepted by the end of the weekend, the gap will be 4 points.

I still think we'll win it. Mainly because I don't think this Chelsea team are bottlers.

I mean tbh, as a Spurs fan I don't think anyone is realistically thinking we'd win this league. But to be second best in a league where the big teams are spending big money, I don't think there is any shame in that at all. Liverpool brought in a top top manager, Arsenal have wavered but you have to be honest and say players like Sanchez are still some of the best in the league and Man C and Man U have spent hugely on squads, to be comfortably above them and only below a good Chelsea team that have won multiple titles over the past 10 years is still a pretty damn good season.

When we started this year, I honestly doubted we'd get top 4. I'm really impressed with how consistent we've been.

Manchester United to beat Chelsea, who then proceed to bottle it in the remaining games. Tottenham wins the PL, and then all Tottenham fans wake up from their slumber to realise it's only a dream.
    In that dream we also beat Chelsea then Arsenal in the cup for a nice double!

Tottenham looking great this year now we need to win something! We only managed to field our strongest 11 twice this season due to many injuries...what could have been..

I've said it before, but I love this Spurs team.
    I don't feel all that dirty saying it either.

Best side in the country at the moment.

Also, dem FF points.

I shoulda just Wildcarded the entire Spurs team into my FF team.

Deleted
    Tottenham have to win the Fa cup and finish second.
    More importantly they need to keep this side together and cultivate a strong mental attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Tottenham have to win the Fa cup and finish second.
    More importantly they need to keep this side together and cultivate a strong mental attitude.
    All the players except Alderwiereld have just signed new long term contracts, still with a wage bill 30% of Man Utds, still the youngest team in the Prem, future is bright, beautiful football but yeah win something that will cultivate that attitude.

This stuff is worth getting up at 4am for.

Yeah, I can't see many of our players feeling tempted to leave, I think what we have is a squad rather than a team of individuals. I mean no doubt some teams may be interested in a few, but you don't see the big clubs linked to our players like you do with others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    My boy Janssen picking up a goal too. Makes my day. Sadly he's not as much of a goalgetter as Kane so he's banished to the bench.

My boy Janssen picking up a goal too. Makes my day. Sadly he's not as much of a goalgetter as Kane so he's banished to the bench.
    Jansen is fucking shite
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Jansen is fucking shite
    And even fucking shite can get MOTM in a match against England.

Spurs fans and players like Janssen he works hard hes good with 2 feet, the biggest cheer and the biggest player celebration was when he scored today. It will be hard to break into this side right now but have a lot of time for him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I've said it before, but I love this Spurs team.
    I don't feel all that dirty saying it either.

Best side in the country at the moment.

Also, dem FF points.
    I wouldn't utter that next time you're in the Shed End.

I really like Lee Dixon as a pundit, not sure if you ever get him in the UK, but it must be hard for him standing in White Hart Lane talking about how good Spurs are.

Great bants with him and the crowd.

And even fucking shite can get MOTM in a match against England.
    Yep.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    I really like Lee Dixon as a pundit, not sure if you ever get him in the UK, but it must be hard for him standing in White Hart Lane talking about how good Spurs are.

Great bants with him and the crowd.
    He does the UCL highlight show on ITV with Roy Keane. Pretty funny pair.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Yep.

/10char

He does the UCL highlight show on ITV with Roy Keane. Pretty funny pair.
    Roy Keane is a bellend though. Tries to be a hardman when he's an utter shitebag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Spurs fans and players like Janssen he works hard hes good with 2 feet, the biggest cheer and the biggest player celebration was when he scored today. It will be hard to break into this side right now but have a lot of time for him.
    He's had a shite first year, but he's improved in recent games I've seen. And it's not like Kane's first season at Tottenham was a grand success either, so give the lad some time. It's only his second season since leaving the Dutch second league.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-04-15 at 02:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he recently discover Zumba?

Deleted
    Did he recently discover Zumba?
    Unless that's code for an alcoholic beverage, then no he did not.