Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yay another Trump is incompetent thread!

Let's see what this thread turns up that the 1000+ threads did not!
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am going by what the man said about himself and his college transcript not estimated IQ which is laughable. He is the son of a president the odds of him failing to graduate are pretty much slim to none. Bush's social exploits are pretty well known to the point where people were shocked that they pushed for him first instead of Jeb.
    OK, I guess go by your vague impressions instead of actual test scores, that'll probably work pretty well As near as I can tell, all objective evidence points to him being well above average in intelligence.
    That kind of stuff works I mean look at Clinton he could charm the pants off voters, it even works on people on the east coast.
    Of course. Bill's a Rhodes scholar and just an all around brilliant guy, but worked hard to cultivate the awww shucks image that helped him gain so much political success. i have no doubt that part of Hillary's failures come down to her complete inability to seem remotely relatable. That's a pretty stupid reason to not vote for someone, but it is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Yay another Trump is incompetent thread!

Let's see what this thread turns up that the 1000+ threads did not!
    This time will be different because they're also pointing out that he's racist, which as we all know is the worst thing that anyone can be.

10+ Year Old Account
    DOnt compare Trump to Bush

Is Trump acting like the best or attempting to be? No... and fuck no. However, has he actually gotten the US involved in the M.E based on BS, daddy issues, and some oil profits? Wasting a few trillion, costing a few thousand US lives, a couple hundred thousand to million ME lives, and maiming countless more?

INB4 Obama and Bill Clinton were literally Satan compared

Deleted
    Out of interest, if it could be proven without a doubt that he was actually racist and wanted that to be reflective in his actions, would that actually be an impeachable offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Out of interest, if it could be proven without a doubt that he was actually racist and wanted that to be reflective in his actions, would that actually be an impeachable offense?
    Being "actually racist" is not an impeachable offense, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    OK, I guess go by your vague impressions instead of actual test scores, that'll probably work pretty well As near as I can tell, all objective evidence points to him being well above average in intelligence.
    His transcripts are available, I am just saying we don't know.
    Of course. Bill's a Rhodes scholar and just an all around brilliant guy, but worked hard to cultivate the awww shucks image that helped him gain so much political success. i have no doubt that part of Hillary's failures come down to her complete inability to seem remotely relatable. That's a pretty stupid reason to not vote for someone, but it is what it is.
    I agree Hillary was not really charming she couldn't hold rallies or press conference and that played a big part. Elections are a popularity contest and having a good image is a helps a ton, Donald Trump pretty much owes his presidency to the apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Learn to read:

And see links.
    Meanwhile, Water's still wet.

Deleted
    Being "actually racist" is not an impeachable offense, no.
    Well, then I don't get the hype behind it. At least with a lot of the Obama outrages there tended to be calls for impeachment and whatnot, this is just dull.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why post an opinion piece from a far-left media outlet as if it were real news? Of course the far left is going to lambast the idiot in chief and call him racist and other derogatory terms. They are pissed that they lost the election and don't understand that they cannot just throw a tantrum to get their way. Learn that, with a 2 party system, compromise has to happen for things to really get done. When the left wont compromise on anything, things like the nuclear option for GoreSuck happen.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Learn that, with a 2 party system, compromise has to happen for things to really get done. When the left wont compromise on anything, things like the nuclear option for GoreSuck happen.
    Apparently you have been asleep for the last 8 years and missed the entire part where the republican party said no to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    No it just shows there's a lot of shitty people in the US.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Apparently you have been asleep for the last 8 years and missed the entire part where the republican party said no to everything.
    What was on offer that you think a middle-of-the-road Republican should have said yes to?

Bush was born into the political establishment, he might've embarrassed himself onstage on a regular basis but it was Cheney and the others who really ran the show. Trump on the other hand has alienated the establishment and surrounded himself with a group of sycophants whose sole goal is undermining their competition to jockey for more advantage within the administration, by hook or by crook. Mostly by crook.

Also after Trump, Bush's level of stupidity seems downright charming. At least he didn't seem to be maliciously stupid.

The core of ethnonationalism is the idea that nations are characterized and defined by their ethnicity - this is obviously not what Trump believes
    Oh please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. It goes both ways. Both parties are whiny bratty shitheads. They both need to understand about compromising for the better of the nation, and not for their own skewed views on what they think is the best for the nation. A hint to the politicians, listen to your constituents as they can, and will, vote against you if you do not.

What was on offer that you think a middle-of-the-road Republican should have said yes to?
    Healthcare, tax reform, making sure the government is properly funded, infrastructure, gas tax, carbon tax, wall street regulations. A lot of these things are republican ideas and things they had compromised with in the past, I personally do not blame them it is what their base wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh please elaborate.
    There's not really any elaboration necessary. He's flatly not at all an ethnonationalist. He's never said anything that would remotely suggest that he is - it's just being using "ethnonationalist" incorrectly because it's a more erudite sounding term than just shrieking about racism for the millionth time. The burden of proof on the claim of whether someone is or isn't an ethnonationalist doesn't fall on the person saying that someone isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    People still throwing around that word Racist without giving actual examples of him being Racist.
    I'm no fan of either camp, but with his current track record and past rethoric nothing short of willful obliviousness could maek you think he isn't a hyper-racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    No. It goes both ways. Both parties are whiny bratty shitheads. They both need to understand about compromising for the better of the nation, and not for their own skewed views on what they think is the best for the nation. A hint to the politicians, listen to your constituents as they can, and will, vote against you if you do not.
    Sorry no you are wrong, people rewarded republicans for saying no while people may say they want compromise their votes said otherwise. Any republican that did try to work with Obama faced primary challenges some lost some prevailed by being more extreme, that's the lesson here.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    I'm no fan of either camp, but with his current track record and past rethoric nothing short of willful obliviousness could maek you think he isn't a hyper-racist.
    Oh god, not a hyper-racist! That sounds even worse than a regular racist.

Maybe that term could stick - "OK, we just kinda call everyone racist, but this time we really actually mean that this guy is a for-real racist - he's a hyper-racist!".

- - - Updated - - -

Healthcare, tax reform, making sure the government is properly funded, infrastructure, gas tax, carbon tax, wall street regulations. A lot of these things are republican ideas and things they had compromised with in the past, I personally do not blame them it is what their base wanted.
    I don't know that there was any bill on offer that a typical Republican could plausibly support. In a context where everything the opposition party wants to do is something you actually oppose, I can't really see how anything other than complete intransigence would make sense.

There are not actually many Republicans that are enthusiastic about tax increases. Whether they're right or wrong, this has been a pretty clear principle for a long time.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry no you are wrong, people rewarded republicans for saying no while people may say they want compromise their votes said otherwise. Any republican that did try to work with Obama faced primary challenges some lost some prevailed by being more extreme, that's the lesson here.
    So you are saying that the voice of the people doesn't matter? I beg to disagree as that is ALL that matters. When a majority of voters decide they don't want what one party is doing to happen anymore and vote the other party in, regardless of which party it is. That happens when the 2 parties do not compromise and one party tries to bully the other going against what the voters want.