Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    This place stresses me out sometimes, which is a serious notion now that I have a heart condition.
    The official forums stress me out. It made me feel bad to even play WoW. Don't go there anymore minus expansion betas. Also hope you feel better.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    To advocate for pve frost mages since BC
    Mages should get nerfed to the bottom of the barrel for atleast one expansion. Same for warlocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

It seems I'm not the only one in denial of Stockholm Syndrome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Mages should get nerfed to the bottom of the barrel for atleast one expansion. Same for warlocks.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isfunny/simple

this means war.
    joined by my kal'dorei sister:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tshield/simple
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-04-15 at 04:07 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    I find this to be one of the better internet forums and nothing better to do most of the time whilst im working :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Came for the news on WoW, stayed for the Off-Topic forum.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    How could mmo-champ stress any one out?
    With the constant pissing-contest regarding politics (that dominates the forum, no less), to the massive number of trolls, degenerates, and generally disdainful people, to the unhinged zealots that rant and rave about needless (and redundant) topics. It's easy to be stressed by the people here.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    How could mmo-champ stress any one out?
    I once posted an unpopular opinion on the Paladin class forum on here and my god did I hear no end of bashing against me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I once posted an unpopular opinion on the Paladin class forum on here and my god did I hear no end of bashing against me.
    I'm now curious lol
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Did you see my post in this thread, I used to be a pve frost mage how do you think I felt lol.

Internet people's opinions don't usually bother me.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    i made a thread about legendary ring requiring pvp and oh god did that open up a can of worms. it also taught me how they tied their dislike system to their automated banning system in that if you get enough of them you get an automatic ban. gg blizzard you truly are geniuses. also if you click that spam button enough times it just auto bans since this was at 1:00 am in the morning. at least their old one did. also once received a 24 hr ban for giving tech support advice to someone to just reformat their system....was labeled trolling....apparently the mods there are technologically illiterate. guy was stating his system kept freezing up.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-04-15 at 04:17 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The official forums stress me out. It made me feel bad to even play WoW. Don't go there anymore minus expansion betas. Also hope you feel better.
    I don't mind the official forums so much. I've considered chatting more on the WoW reddit, though... my only issue is learning the site mechanics, which I've never got around to doing. >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I don't mind the official forums so much. I've considered chatting more on the WoW reddit, though... my only issue is learning the site mechanics, which I've never got around to doing. >.>
    I can't stand reddit's interface tbh, rather be on MMO-champion and endure the crazy ppl here. >.>

Warrior-Magi

I figured I'd make an account since I come to check for upcoming changes regularly. When I joined things were a bit different, now the forums are a shit show of negativity. I haven't managed to swear them off completely, but I'm working on it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I can't stand reddit's interface tbh, rather be on MMO-champion and endure the crazy ppl here. >.>
    I really don't like it... So, I also suffer through the people here, as well. The reddit seems so much friendlier, though. So, I'm torn. :|
    ~~ ~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    There are people from all over the world here so it's nice with some change from swedish forums like flashback, sweclockers etc.
    Flashback is far better if discussings relating to sweden though. No people who are completely unaware of the circumstances here.

Deleted
    Because, at times, there are interesting news and conversations. They are becoming less and less though and people are becoming more and more selfish, unconstructive and negative to one another so I am posting less and less. And one day, I'll be gone.

Why do I say people are becoming more unconstructive? because they state their opinions as facts and are not willing to argument them many times.
    For example, let us say I want... playable naga. And I say that. And someone says "that won't work, they don't have legs" and I or someone counter-argument on how it could still work and the reply is usually "well it doesn't matter, they don't have legs". It is essentially going in a loop and is unconstructive.

Why do I say people are becoming more selfish? because I see more and more an increase of trying to force-mold the entire forum after what they wish. Someone doesn't like spiders so whined so much until mobs banned or hid spider images in Funny Images thread. Someone complained that people post too many images in the Funny IMAGES thread and they load too slow for them so someone was banned based on that. Essentially, they limit the content they don't want to see even if others might.

Why do I say people are becoming more negative? Check any thread here! Even in threads where someone got hurt by doing nothing wrong, there's still a few people saying "well, who cares?" or come with some argument they created on why the person is wrong and stick to it even when proved wrong. They attack people they don't know just because they are ignorant or have events in their lives that stress or make them sad and instead of fixing them they dump their annoyance on random people here.

And what's worse, due to the negativity I have started spilling out negativity back and becoming selfish myself here. Which is why I have decided to slowly cut my time here. I no longer find the forum fun 90% of the time, mostly I come here out of habit, which is why it's somewhat hard to cut it. I used to come here as it was filled with cool news and interesting things, with smart topic of discussions and such. That is not really the case as much.

Stopped playing the game in 2015. Saw a post on the General forums last year of someone trash-talking Kungen and made an account. I come here to mess around when I have nothing else to do.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

I like to see and question the thought process of people on the reverse political spectrum of myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Because.

Because...

I have no fucking idea. Can't let 8k posts go to waste I guess?