Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    You should ask China their feelings about the massive amount of refugee's that something like this would cause.

They won't be happy.
    I think it's more likely that as soon as the strike falls, China will large-scale invade and make NK a puppet state, where they can also contain the refugees. China does not want another close US ally by their border.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    So I guess the combination of:

Syrian Tomahawk Strike
    Afghanistna MOAB
    Chinese threats + Coal Ban
    US+Japanese Armada
    US threat to redeploy nukes in South Korea + Threat of Striking if North Korea does another test.

They had the desired impact. North Korea backed down, for the moment.
    I think China's threat of economic pressure had the biggest impact. Without support from China, they would run out of fireworks for their parades pretty fast.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    This is probably one of those moments we need the opinion of someone who's living or has lived in South Korea.
    No, you just need to use google properly.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I wonder if Donny is doing this all while looking at his poll numbers. Johnson had a bad habit of looking.
    You mean his dick has a bad habit of looking at numbers?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    The irony of the Wall is that there are Mexican contractors trying to get into the action of building it. It's good for their business.

South Korea will just merge and we'll just have Korea. Is it really that confusing for people? China won't mind. It's more people that can now buy their products.
    Not much irony in Mexican Americans ( Or you know, we could call any person regardless of ethnicity American like normal countries ) building a wall intended to keep illegals out. They're not illegal, no irony bro :P

Why is this the states problem exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Are you honestly asking why the USA gets involved with the Koreas?

I'll give you a moment to think about your answer.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

because we can't have two man-childs running around with nukes

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    because we can't have two man-childs running around with nukes
    Can't we let another nation handle it for a change?

Deleted
    Sad. That battlegroup could have been a pretty decent test target. Maybe next time.

On a funny note: the only thing we need to take out North Korea is a big magnet.

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    On a funny note: the only thing we need to take out North Korea is a big magnet.

Veterans who beat the shit out of South Korea Worst Korea and the US. They deserve all those medals.

Uuuugh I hate this, waiting on two fucking man children to take a swing at one another with entire armies and nukes behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post

Odds are those are plastic, metal is expensive.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Odds are those are plastic, metal is expensive.
    I wonder if they're embarrassed to be dressed like that? I mean at some point you just gotta get old enough and crotchety enough to not want to put up with the man-baby's antics anymore...or does the fear of death keep them in line?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    North Korea has had nukes for years. They haven't used them yet.
    That's because they haven't had any means to deliver them. They are now fast approaching delivery means. The nukes weren't miniaturized so they couldn't be launched by missile, and the US and its allies have complete air dominance. Almost all of North Koreas aircraft are from the 60s. North Korea pulled out of our armistice in 2013. Technically were still at war. This whole thing is not a question of IF, but WHEN. If Trump had not been elected, this would have been on Clintons plate just the same. This is a can thats been kicked down the road for 30 years.

Deleted
    Can't we let another nation handle it for a change?
    You know that the Korean War never really ended, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI, gold and silver aren't ferromagnetic. Quite the opposite: they are diamagnetic i.e. weakly repelled by magnets.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Not much irony in Mexican Americans ( Or you know, we could call any person regardless of ethnicity American like normal countries ) building a wall intended to keep illegals out. They're not illegal, no irony bro :P
    These aren't Mexican-Americans. These are Mexican citizens. The ones that live in Mexico. Contractors that live and work in Mexico. They are all south of the border. Not contractors living in the states.

You have to ask the question, what gives the US the right to say "if you test your bomb, we will attack you"? This puts the US in the wrong, regardless of how much we may dislike NK they are not in the wrong.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4