Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Extremely bored of this legendary and rng stuff now

I really want to raid with another character. But I just "wasted" my "bad luck protection" to get a Sephuz, which means that character is out because I can't stand to farm more legendaries like I've done with my main.

When is next expansion?

k bye /10char

i feel ya.. you're not alone

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    k bye /10char
    Post like these are even more useless than threads made by whiners. What's wrong with people?

OT:
    I also think that legendary system is stupid and shouldn't be implemented in the first place.

When is the next expansion? We don't know it yet. Maybe they'll balance them(legendaries) slightly in the next patch.

Deleted
    The only way to balance them is to delete them all with extreme prejudice.

If you opt to see anything less than BiS as bad, then why is it is an issue now.
    It has always been that way RNG preventing you having BiS.
    That is a goal you are creating yourself, a standard that was rarely achieved before.
    But it seems people quickly forget that conveniently.

You are looking for an excuse, so leave and wait for the next one.
    Until you find some other thing to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Post like these are even more useless than threads made by whiners. What's wrong with people?

OT:
    I also think that legendary system is stupid and shouldn't be implemented in the first place.

When is the next expansion? We don't know it yet. Maybe they'll balance them(legendaries) slightly in the next patch.
    They did that.
    Some balancing bringing them closer.
    But as shown there is this stupid insistence that they must be "best" or they suck.
    Any legendary that isn't optimal is going to be deemed to suck.
    And that is the problem, one created by players.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    No that problem is created by Blizzard when they added the shit ones in with the BiS ones.

They did that.
    Some balancing bringing them closer.
    Yeah I know, but still - there will be always 2 BIS legendaries, they could always bring them closer and closer each patch.

But as shown there is this stupid insistence that they must be "best" or they suck.
    Any legendary that isn't optimal is going to be deemed to suck.
    Unfortunately that's right. When I've got Legendary boots(BiS for assa rogues) my DPS went +70-80k and I'm not even joking. It's THAT big difference compared to Legendary Cloak... For some people it's a must if they want to be competentive in raids/mythic+.

Blizzard have created this problem when they made this terrible system, more RNG is exactly what WoW didnt need. This aslong with warforged/titanforged are the worst thing they've added to the game ever in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    No that problem is created by Blizzard when they added the shit ones in with the BiS ones.
    No, there have always been gear which has been "less than BiS".
    Yet did that ever prompt such behaviour as rerolls ?
    No.

This IS entirely a player-created problem.
    This unwillingness to accept anything less than perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Yeah I know, but still - there will be always 2 BIS legendaries, they could always bring them closer and closer each patch.

Unfortunately that's right. When I've got Legendary boots(BiS for assa rogues) my DPS went +70-80k and I'm not even joking. It's THAT big difference compared to Legendary Cloak... For some people it's a must if they want to be competentive in raids/mythic+.
    Competitive against the select few you choose to see.
    Competitive against most, or against a cherry-picked selection on the right side of RNG.
    Which has never been a fair standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Whenever i get mad at the game i queue up some bgs and take it out on others without mercy!!!!!!!!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

No.

The Legendary system is not as simple as "running NH multiple times for a chance at tier shoulders", it is doing stuff, not knowing when the legendary drop will trigger AND not knowing what it will drop since you have multiple legendaries. You can't target farm them, that's the problem.

We never had to reroll in previous expacs because there is a clear way to get the gear we want, it is RNG but the road towards it is there.

That's the difference. We never had to discuss this issue before with past legendaries in BT/Sunwell, somehow now the community is vocal about it, i wonder why...

Also, in the past, you geared up and that was it, no need to farm AP/relics. Now, if there was a balance shift (fire mage), gg you better have frost legos and your frost weap better be at an acceptable ilevel + relevant traits + AP.

SO people reroll when they get that trash legendary, they don't want to invest time into the AP system and get screwed over with a 2nd trash legendary.

How hard is it to understand this simple flaw? Of course people can choose not to reroll, but there will always be players out there who want the very best and coupled with the unforgiving AP/Lego system, we arrive at the problem we have here.

Sephuz is quite strong now. You can still raid on another toon regardless. You don't need to have bis legendaries to play the video game.

Go outside.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I see a lot of people in my guild getting legendaries each day and almot anyone there is a filthy casual...

These are so stupid and useless. In 2 or 3 months everyone's gonna their BiS legendaries... also it's not like these BiS legendaries are soo much better than non-BiS ones. For almost all speccs, no legendary makes a MASSIVE difference in DPS or at least not a big enough difference that getting a "bad" one would make want to start such a useless post on the Forums.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2017-04-15 at 08:11 PM.

Yea. You gotta really not care about legendries on alts.. otherwise you will go insane. Sorry that answer is so suck, but the system was suck from the get go...
    lol at the guy screaming its the players faults. A problem the player created...lol you pathetic blizzard apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyes View Post
    Blizzard have created this problem when they made this terrible system, more RNG is exactly what WoW didnt need. This aslong with warforged/titanforged are the worst thing they've added to the game ever in my opinion.
    Selfie Camera, 6.1 in general, Voice Chat. There's far worse than this.

Deleted
    At this point you should have 8-9 legendaries; you can't talk about RNG this far into the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    At this point you should have 8-9 legendaries; you can't talk about RNG this far into the xpac.

You didn't read the first post well played.

It has always been that way RNG preventing you having BiS.
    No RNG made getting BiS take time, it never prevented it. With titanforging in particular it is now close to impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Because rerolling didn't change your chances to get those drops. In Legion, it does. This is 100% Blizzard's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.