fuyukai-desu

need a gif too
    Last edited by bals; 2017-04-15 at 01:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidal panda View Post
    btb (pta's) seem to have been improved, but the bullets aren't in the game yet so holding off on that one, and it took me like 6 tries to get the right word ordering since i kept thinking "the ___ on ___"
    ON THE MEAT BONE

That was the absolute worst.

I had similar thoughts when I played, danganronpa 2 chapter 1 though I never really suspected Nagito primarily because I knew beforehand he's really popular in the fandom, so him being the first culprit and dying early on didn't seem likely to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saekano coming back is everything I ever wanted. All the girls are good, but especially Kato. Kato just being on screen and talking fills my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Akashic Records 2 - This was so much better than episode 1. If it continues like this it'll definitely be one of the better magic high school shows around.

SnK S2 1-2 - The animation is much better than season 1, and so far it's gotten off to a good start, even though I heard the manga after season 1 wasn't as great. The plot twists in the first two episodes alone have already hyped me up enough for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Saekano coming back is everything I ever wanted. All the girls are good, but especially Kato. Kato just being on screen and talking fills my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Akashic Records 2 - This was so much better than episode 1. If it continues like this it'll definitely be one of the better magic high school shows around.

SnK S2 1-2 - The animation is much better than season 1, and so far it's gotten off to a good start, even though I heard the manga after season 1 wasn't as great. The plot twists in the first two episodes alone have already hyped me up enough for more.
    Kato was straight up savage

Sakurada Reset 2: I don't really know what this show is trying to achieve. I'm just drawing a blank the entire episode as it drags and drags on without really getting anywhere. The only things going for the show is the premise and the music but other than that, it's just bland or just plain boring. I probably said something like this after the first episode too but the second episode didn't really change. I'm giving it one more episode to make me want more

I didn't see the ending coming. The autistic third wheel-san is dead? Ok. 2 years time skip? Ok. Maybe this was just a boring intro to the show and the characters start to get personality from now on. 2 years should be enough time for the main characters to get closer and to change a little.

inb4 they're exactly the same as before with an extra edge mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Well... that happened.

The fuck is this? Weeaboo Transformers?

Weebformers? :O

15+ Year Old Account
    Eromanga-sensei 02 - Any OP/ED that has cute girls dancing is always 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

it's a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

- - - Updated - - -

it's a miracle
    people still watch this shit series?

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    Since when was F/GO considered "shit"?

Personally, I'm excited! Good thing that I held off of story spoilers when browsing F/GO's Tv Tropes page; got a few years of story to play through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    The fuck is this? Weeaboo Transformers?

Weebformers? :O
    It's from Henkei Shoujo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Fate is actually getting a few more anime this year.
    Heaven's Feel hype!

@Val

I know. Was just making a shitty pun.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Re:Creators 02 - I was a bit bored with this episode but Mamika is cute. I actually really like the artstyle in this show and the sound design has some nice attention to detail. The ED kind of makes me wonder what this show is actually going to be like.
    I feel like the ED was just SoL for the sake of it and not there to say anything about the show itself

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah it's my favourite series next to sword art online

Comic depicting Saber reacting to each episode of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks. Spoilers! Also, highly entertaining!

http://imgur.com/a/5cuIL

Spoiler: 

Hang in just a few months longer! Your time is coming, and it will be GLORIOUS.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lu19eEU.jpg?1[IMG]

it's a miracle
    Just realized my device probably doesn't have enough space to fit F/GO ><
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Re-Creators 02 - The Magical Girl coming to the realization that the real world is a lot different in tone was pretty neat. I actually didn't expect to see stuff like that, it'll be interesting to see how this progresses.

Apparently this series was originally going to have characters from actual manga/game/anime, but it ended up being too difficult to manage each original creator's preferences and stuff (or so I heard). I can't help but feel that would have made this a lot more interesting, but it's still fun as is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Just realized my device probably doesn't have enough space to fit F/GO ><
    Right now it's 2.14 GB, but that's after two years worth of content. Since the English version is (mostly) starting from the beginning it'll probably be a lot less.

15+ Year Old Account
    Umineko Chapter 08 -
    Spoiler: 
    I am so dumb. Once Bernkastel's game had started, before I had read a single hint, I had been fixated on three people: Maria, George, and Nanjo. Nanjo seemed obvious because him being a culprit would open up a big can of worms, though once the second hint pointed out the narration that sort of ruined my theory.

So Maria and George. I knew their purples covered each other (since George couldn't have killed Shannon or Jessica, the only kids), so if one was a culprit the other had to be too. And I had seen the "culprit killed 6 people" thing a mile away because of Nanjo's death in the third game and the red text trickery, so obviously some of the parents were alive.

The fucking issue is that if they both Maria and George were culprits it meant that three potential parents could be involved. I tried Maria + George + three parents, but that didn't work. I sat there forever rereading the text to find any potential hint to narrow it down a specific parent, but got frustrated since it was literally impossible since none of the text talked about it. It seemed like a game of chance to me, and that just wasn't fair.

Eventually I said fuck it and tried Battler and his parents, and there we go. For whatever reason I didn't want to suspect Battler, I'm not sure why. And besides, Kyrie and Rudolf killed last chapter, so it couldn't be them again, right? But now that I think about it, considering the focus on Ange, it was only natural it'd be them three...

I'm disappointed in myself. Maybe somewhere in my heart I just really wanted Maria to be the murderer for once.

As for rest of the finale, I have mixed feelings. I did like the ending, especially Battler and Beatrice's scene in the boat. The final moment with Ange and Battler was nice too. I wasn't too surprised by the Battler reveal since it seemed obvious during the flashback with Aurora (I had actually been confused when it implied Ange was who lost their memories since it didn't make much sense).

I've seen that some people like the Trick ending better - I don't really agree. I picked the Magic ending first because it obviously tied in with the theme of the story. After reading the Trick ending I can't help but feel it just seems sort of tacked on without any real purpose.

The rest of the chapter was a bit iffy, though. I've never really liked the magic action scenes too much and this wasn't much of an exception. Umineko was always at its best during the logic puzzles, so I almost feel like the the ordering should have been different. Instead of the climax solely focusing on the magical, it should have ended focusing on the mystery with the magic serving as a backdrop. Even moving Bernkastel's game to the very end (but maybe make it a bit harder) as a final challenge would have improved the ending. I honestly couldn't help but feel a bit fatigued with action (though some parts were fun, like Rosa wrecking Erika) near the end.

And is it just me or does the tea party of 07 just feel out of place? It ends with Lion and Wil in a bad position, like they'll have a major role in the final chapter, but they are basically irrelevant. They just have a side mention of Lambdadelta taking them in and that's it. And I sort of think the 'game' we were shown in the tea party essentially served no purpose other than to reveal the hidden switch (which imo feels like something pulled out of nowhere, since I don't think it was ever mentioned that the island was partially destroyed by Ange before)

Overall, though, Umineko was really an amazing ride. While I do feel like it hit its peak during the middle (Chapter 07 is probably my favorite chapter however), it was undeniably an unforgettable experience the entire way through. I actually wish I could just erase my memories of the series and start over again.

Beato is best girl, now and forever.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2017-04-16 at 04:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it's 2.14 GB, but that's after two years worth of content. Since the English version is (mostly) starting from the beginning it'll probably be a lot less.
    so about 1.6 GB too much... (Yeah I'm really that low on space)

Danganronpa 2 chapter 2 predictions (Pre-trial) - hiyoko watched the murder happened, but is 100% not the killer. I'd like to assume akane due to being a gymnest & the window-likely escape-route...the extra blood-splatter in the house (since it seems mahiru died instantly) may be from her hitting herself to give herself an "alibi"....Though the motive isn't very evident atm. Sadly I had work just before the murder occured in-game so I'm forgetting is kuzuryu was in the area or not so he's the other likely murderer....and I just now remembered that since mahiru died instantly, and was possibly dragged to the door, the door could've been closed with some smart positioning with her corpse to avoid footprints....Man this one isn't as clear-cut on prime suspect
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    So both Madoka and Shaman King back, interesting. Re:Creators

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Progressive isn't about the action though, at least so far. It's actually very story- and character-driven. I'm impressed.
    What Caine is trying to say is that even the original was never about action. The anime however, is for whatever reason.

for those of you who commented - i was just trying to get a rise out of peeps. wish that tsunshit hog would have commented.

10+ Year Old Account
    for those of you who commented - i was just trying to get a rise out of peeps. wish that tsunshit hog would have commented.
    Shadow's dead.