Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I just can't see how someone who's all about "I me myself" could ever contribute positively to society.

Perhaps if you are offended that you got caught out like a deer in headlights, maybe you should endeavor to actually care about society first.
    Again, I didn't vote for him, what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Again, I didn't vote for him, what are you talking about?
    Did I say you voted for him? Maybe you should check your eyes.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't vote for him, what are you talking about?
    I didn't say you did.
    Though you certainly did a fine job of handwaving the video to instead focus on me. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Did I say you voted for him? Maybe you should check your eyes.
    It was implied. Don't bother denying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    I didn't say you did.
    Though you certainly did a fine job of handwaving the video to instead focus on me. Odd.
    You also implied it by assuming i was "duped by a con man". seriously, stop trying to win something here.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You also implied it by assuming i was "duped by a con man". seriously, stop trying to win something here.
    Sounds more like you're being defensive and doing more than a bit of assuming, all good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    Sounds more like you're being defensive and doing more than a bit of assuming, all good though.
    Not one assumption on my part, it's plain as day in text. Let's play a game of who can get the last word in, ill bet you win.

I didn't vote for him, what are you talking about?
    You know, I figured that if Trump had lost you wouldn't have been able to find a single person who would cop to having voted for him. But hell, these days all you see are these "independent voters" who didn't vote for Trump and don't support him, but gosh darn it, are just so concerned about all this PC outrage because, you know, that's why Trump won!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not one assumption on my part, it's plain as day in text. Let's play a game of who can get the last word in, ill bet you win.
    I bet I would too lol.
    You can show your support for someone through various avenues without necessarily voting for them. Though that IS obviously one way to show your support. What I WAS referencing is the people who can watch this video and support what he's saying, then go on to ignore that he's doing the exact opposite of what he claimed he'd do.
    Support the message he was spouting? Then you were duped.
    But, I mean, we can keep on this narrative of this being strictly on who you voted for if you want to.

Probably goes there to take a vacation from posts like this.

Where? Please elaborate.

No, psychic powers like mind reading or reality warping don't count.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    I am glad that the President of the United States - Donald J. Trump - is enjoying some time with his family this weekend at the Southern White House. I hope he can get in in a few rounds of golf while he is there.

I proudly voted for President Trump. Glad to see he is doing so well.

MAGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheValkyrie View Post
    Probably goes there to take a vacation from posts like this.
    Yeh, we know mister flip-flop can't take the pressure of being an alt-right president.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    He puts his name on everything he owns in giant gold letters. Everything he builds is basically solid gold or painted gold. He's the king of nepotism and narcissism. His vacations have now officially cost the US taxpayers more than Obama's vacations throughout his entire presidency.

- - - Updated - - -

For all the whining Trumpkins did about Obama being wasteful and not doing his job, I'm having a good laugh at all the excuses for Trump taking a vacation every single week.

"It's not okay when Obama does it but there are REASONS for Trump!"
    and for all the defending the Obamites did about his wasteful spending I'm having a good laugh at their faux outrage over the same thing
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So? You say this as if its a bad thing.
    The last months have proven one thing: The last place where you want Trump is behind a desk, so I support these vacations.
    He is still the man in charge behind the desk even when he is on vacation. A President never gets to take a vacation like normal people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The thing is, it's only the rich people who either inherited their wealth or scammed and cheated their way to the top that act like this. People who legitimately earned their wealth through hard work and innovation generally take on a more humble demeanor because to them, money is just a side effect of doing what they love.
    Which is a fair point, I've met both kinds. I just really haven't met anyone with that kind of attitude that wasn't rich though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow you sure told me, didn't ya? I'm not surprised you've read my posts, you obviously spend more time on this board than you do being productive. I'd value Trump's opinion over yours any day. Reply back when you've earned a seat in a public office, and the welfare waiting room doesn't count.
    If the opinions of people in welfare don't matter, why does my vote count for less than theirs? >. <
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

I say we just nuke them and get it over with lol. They been tossing threats all year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    I say we just nuke them and get it over with lol. They been tossing threats all year.
    and how do you deal with the fallout (littrally and metaphorically) that would land all over and from China and South Korea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    and how do you deal with the fallout (littrally and metaphorically) that would land all over and from China and South Korea ?
    Not the US's problem. Their leader shouldve stfu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    and for all the defending the Obamites did about his wasteful spending I'm having a good laugh at their faux outrage over the same thing
    Obama didn't own the properties he was going to. Obama didn't go on weekly vacations, where the tax payer paid his resort. All you are showing is how faux your (not conservatives or liberals, yours) outrage over Obama actually is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He is still the man in charge behind the desk even when he is on vacation. A President never gets to take a vacation like normal people do.
    Yeah, and normal presidents didn't do what Trump is doing... it fails when you compare him to presidents.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi