Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You can buy them from Igor after you have collected them at least once and Igor will give you more space to carry them as the game goes on. You are suppose to fuse or sacrifice personas often.
    Cool and ya that's why I said its more of a me issue. I got to stop treating it like pokemon LOL.

Also I love how the game is like (Lets put as much shit on the screen as we can) and yet it isn't a eye swore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    (Unless u want the trophy).
    There is no trophy tied to difficulty.

Hell you could even free win the 2 super bosses on safety for their gold/silver trophies if you wanted to.

- - - Updated - - -

would be nice to have like a storage backup or something.
    You have the compendium. Your Persona stock also go's up as you progress through the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe... About to hop back on and give it a go.

My only complaint so far and its more of a me issue then the game. Is that I keep trying to treat this like a Pokemon game and catching all the persona's LOL. Sucks your limited to so many, would be nice to have like a storage backup or something.
    You can resummon any persona you've captured/fused in the Velvet Room. You have to pay a fee but honestly money isn't an issue at all in this game.

EDIT: Whoops, Zito beat me to the punch.

Really debating whether I should platinum this game or not. I try to platinum every game I find to be really exceptional (unless the trophy list is obnoxious or ridiculous like KH2.5) as a sign of respect. But I feel like platinuming this game would be very time consuming and I have so many other games I need to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    You can resummon any persona you've captured/fused in the Velvet Room. You have to pay a fee but honestly money isn't an issue at all in this game.

EDIT: Whoops, Zito beat me to the punch.
    Ya I learned that money isn't a issue and its easy to get Was watching a stream where the streamer was doing it lol.

I also find that system really neat, so far I'm loving the game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    -
    Morgana is the best lol.
    IKR? I usually see most cute mascot characters as the boring obligatory merchandizing tool that they are, but Morgana is an exception. He's got a cool story, the VA is decent, he has both great comedic and serious moments. Haven't beat the game yet but I hope he gets his wish and turns out to be human. He CAN get annoying sometimes, though. "Lets just go to sleep for today!" SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT I WANNA SPEND THE NIGHT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND NOT A MICROMANAGING FELINE OVERLORD.

Cool and ya that's why I said its more of a me issue. I got to stop treating it like pokemon LOL.
    Yeah its obviously robopon inspired instead

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone cleared Memementos yet? I'm at the bony area where its less subway and more let it die on steroids and feels like it should be halfway but the characters are talking like its the homestretch.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone cleared Memementos yet? I'm at the bony area where its less subway and more let it die on steroids and feels like it should be halfway but the characters are talking like its the homestretch.
    Deepest part of mementos doesn't unlock until the very end of december, impossible to clear it until basically the end of the game. Saying anything more would be super spoiler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished it, easily one of my top 5 games so far this year. I'd even say this game easily beats P4 in terms of quality.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Asking that is just gonna get you spoiled.

So it took me about 8 and half hours to go from the start of the game to finishing the first palace (and 2 day's worth of events after).

Really enjoying it.

Dam is this game long lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it took me about 8 and half hours to go from the start of the game to finishing the first palace (and 2 day's worth of events after).

Really enjoying it.

Dam is this game long lol.
    Almost at 70 hours and I'm just now starting the 6th castle. Buckle up boys, we're in it for the long haul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost at 70 hours and I'm just now starting the 6th castle. Buckle up boys, we're in it for the long haul.
    And apparently they cut some story arcs so the story wouldn't be TOO long...this game is a beautiful example of an epic JRPG if I ever saw one.

Dam lol. Ya a stream I was watching I think is around the 6th castle and like 90 hours.

Please tell me there is only one ending, I don't want to reply 100 times for many endings lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    And apparently they cut some story arcs so the story wouldn't be TOO long...this game is a beautiful example of an epic JRPG if I ever saw one.
    Roflmao....

They cut some story arcs to finish the game after all it was supposed to come out in winter 2014.

Atlus gives 0 fucks about game length, Persona 4 was already a long game and they added 1.5 extra months to it in Golden. Persona 3 was already long they added another 25 hour expansion on top of it in FES.

If an eventual FES/Golden version of P5 happens it will be even longer, guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dam lol. Ya a stream I was watching I think is around the 6th castle and like 90 hours.

Please tell me there is only one ending, I don't want to reply 100 times for many endings lol.
    Excluding bad endings, I think there is only one. I'm not sure, I've been trying to stay spoiler-free when reading guides. There's a New Game+ after you beat the story that seems to alter the story just a tad, so maybe there is a whole new ending to that as well?

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Roflmao....
    Ng+ is needed to platinum it so if you wanna do that then you have no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Excluding bad endings, I think there is only one. I'm not sure, I've been trying to stay spoiler-free when reading guides. There's a New Game+ after you beat the story that seems to alter the story just a tad, so maybe there is a whole new ending to that as well?
    There is 3 bad endings, one being not finishing a palace in time at any point in the game. The other 2 are fairly obvious to avoid and the game warns you clearly so you can easily save before if you want to see them...

There is also a good ending, and a true ending. 5 total endings by my count. To get the good instead of true ending you would have to be a dip that didn't pay attention to what the game was telling you to do the entire game. I believe the ending scene is the same but you miss out on the true last dungeon and last boss.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-04-16 at 12:55 AM.

Thx for the info guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    There is 3 bad endings, one being not finishing a palace in time at any point in the game. The other 2 are fairly obvious to avoid and the game warns you clearly so you can easily save before if you want to see them...

There is also a good ending, and a true ending. 5 total endings by my count. To get the good instead of true ending you would have to be a dip that didn't pay attention to what the game was telling you to do the entire game. I believe the ending scene is the same but you miss out on the true last dungeon and last boss.
    Now I'm paranoid I already fucked up getting the true ending
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Now I'm paranoid I already fucked up getting the true ending
    Ill get whatever ending I get and then youtube the rest (If I can find it on youtube lol)