Thread: Class mounts?

7+ Year Old Account

Class mounts?

Getting exalted on one characters is gonna take long enough my proposition is this once you get to exalted on one character how about some sort of faster rep mechanic in place cause grining out exalted on 12 plus characters that will take forever let alone one.. that or how about a rep token added to vendor so we can spend excessive resources on maybe gold? maybe order hall resources or even nethershards what say you?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I saw that they are doing 1.5k rep tokens that are BOA but i didnt see one for legionfall but iam sure that is on the horizon

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/150925-gr...arjar-insignia

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Something similar to the item you could buy in mop once revered to boost your rep on other chars would be nice.

I think wow is due to having account wide rep instead of that, i'm almost exalted with legionfall already for the record.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I think wow is due to having account wide rep instead of that, i'm almost exalted with legionfall already for the record.
    I agree with you on that it's time for account wide rep
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Dare i ask how? You got any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Dare i ask how? You got any tips?
    Do all the world quests, clear the "rare" mobs that drop supplies, grab chests that you come across as you do the previous 2 things and finally focus on having 200% on rep missions (either for the direct insignias or the indirect insignias from the bonus reward).

Deleted
    Do all the world quests, clear the "rare" mobs that drop supplies, grab chests that you come across as you do the previous 2 things and finally focus on having 200% on rep missions (either for the direct insignias or the indirect insignias from the bonus reward).
    This, 100%