Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'd say more generalized northeastern US coast. It's not a special accent, but it's not very fitting of a Night Elf, in my opinion. To each their own, though.
    You're right there, it's not fitting for a night elf at all, but that's okay when it's the odd character every once in a while

Based on other language versions, it seems they simply didn't associate any particular accent with Night Elves. So it's more likely simply whatever the voice actors happened to default to.

omg - Thisalee Crow is Scrappy Doo -- "lemme at em" (from the scooby doo cartoons)

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I find her adorable tbh.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Okay, no offence, but i do find her quite annoying - and i've decided its prob the accent, dunno, i use to find it quite cute - okay, may be it's not so bad.. where is the accent from ? Jersey? or Brooklyn
    I found her so annoying, I had to switch back to Broll. Blizzard is annoying in their attempts of making female characters cool. It's just cringy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Thisalee and Kor'vas are the two coolest characters in that whole fictional universe.
    Maybe not the top two coolest in warcraft, but as far as non-integral recurring NPCs are concerned, Kor'vas and Thisalee are fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    I found her so annoying, I had to switch back to Broll. Blizzard is annoying in their attempts of making female characters cool. It's just cringy.
    You could just switch her to passive mode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You could just switch her to passive mode.
    And then I won't hear her voice? No, she'll just attack less, which isn't what I want.

And then I won't hear her voice? No, she'll just attack less, which isn't what I want.
    She does stronger attacks less often. But the main benefit is the passive buff anyway, so it doesn't matter much. In Balance and Resto she does crap damage due to not scaling with Int either way.

Deleted
    She does stronger attacks less often.
    So why would I wanna put her on passive then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    I like her character but... she sounds like Tracer without a british accent. WTF?

Also, maybe my mind is dirty, but from 00:25 to about 01:00 it sounds like she's taking the druid player to a fetish gangbang. Listen:
    https://youtu.be/Zv3nlbLNge8?t=25s

"I'm feeling stabby!"
    "Ahhhh, keep going!"
    "You scratch my bad, I'll claw yours..."
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2017-04-16 at 06:10 PM.

So why would I wanna put her on passive then?
    Because it really doesn't matter. She doesn't do much damage anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i will say, the tone of her voice isn't all that fitting for a night elf. there's also two in val'sharah with unfitting tones as well, too... girly girl.

for thisalee, they made her voice suit her personality a lot more than her race.
    Ah yes I know the one you are talking about. It's one of the early quests there when malfurion finds out what happens to cenarius. She has a really hot voice

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    Get outta here!

I like her voice, I wanna know her VA though.

It's horrendous, a centuries or millennia old night elf sounding like a 15 year old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    It's horrendous, a centuries or millennia old night elf sounding like a 15 year old girl.
    I wouldn't rule out that she actually is the Night Elf equivalent of 15. Certainly doesn't act like a milennia old.

I wouldn't rule out that she actually is the Night Elf equivalent of 15. Certainly doesn't act like a milennia old.
    I don't want a 15 year old for a bodyguard for the same reason I recoiled at having LiLi as a follower for my monk. She can stay as an unremarkable NPC far away from me.

Deleted
    Man I really dislike her VO tbh. I always imagined her as a badass druid chick and now she sounds a lot like Li Li.

Which fits Li Li. But not Thisalee Crow. Imo ofc. Some of my friends really like it so ofc I seem to be in the minority.