Poll: Which one do you miss?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Your choice I generally miss legion's launch and pre event.
    Wotlk. It was teh freaking best! That plague was so much fun.

Deleted
    It would be Wrath and Legion for me.

The zombie event was just amazing and it was a blast using Starfall for the first time.
    I had no idea PTR even existed back then, when Wrath pre-patch released I had no idea what was going on. Good times

Legion's launch and pre-patch was the most hyped for me. I generally liked the class changes and I enjoyed levelling new chars. I also liked the demonic invasions a lot. They restored the feeling of community and return to old zones, that was missing from the game at the time.

That being said, I don't remember any pre-patch and launch event that I haven't enjoyed.

Game needs a Zombiefest mini-holiday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Wrath, sorry, but zombie event ftw.
    yeah was great fun watching people grief their own faction with pvp off and not to mention the people trolling the starting area that would be great for people downloading the trial of the game to play it to see how they like it and the massive disruption to people trying to get ready for a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by hisholyness View Post
    game needs a zombiefest mini-holiday
    now there is a good idea for a holiday!!!!

Legion. Easy leveling tops it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    No expansion has ever nor will ever get close to the pre-Lich King event. It might've been annoying to a small portion of people but it was fun for the majority, it's too sad that Blizzard listens to them over the majority.

In terms of expansion launch, I liked TBC the most because everything still felt fresh and new back then.
    You are remembering that wrong. It wasn't a small amount of people annoyed, it was sufficient enough that they've never done anything like it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    You are remembering that wrong. It wasn't a small amount of people annoyed, it was sufficient enough that they've never done anything like it again.
    Nah bruh. It was a small portion of the community, you have to remember we were 9+ million players back then. There were fewer people whining about it than we had bots in WoD. Which means it was just a fraction of the community.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrath was fun, just for screwing with some people.
    Me and some friends would hide out in a random Org side shop, get infected and just run around.

The cata one was also cool from a lore pov

I really liked the mop pre launch event with the Theramore scenario. Launch was fine for me personally since i rerolled monk instantly, but i'm aware loads of ppl had problems. I made it to pandaria 1 day after launch and it was fine by the time i got there.

I miss when Naxx was introduced ... I remember seeing a huge floating fortress in front of ORG and waves of undead attacking the front gate - was truly awesome!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I started playing with Cata release, I must say that Legion Pre-event was the best one that i've played. MoP is second since the WoD one was just pure garbage, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Wraths pre-event will never be topped
    100% best pre event ever. IMO.
    "Sweetie you never made a game you made a shitty piece of interactive fiction and abused wizardchan" Patrick West - Twitter

Wrath. Some of the funnest times, ever.

Legion came real close, but the invasions needed to have targeted the city to get there. It still felt too safe.

Legion event >>> WotlK event, it's just the nostalgia glasses you guys are looking through.

Update
    It appears most people commenting here about the love of WotlK event , didn't love the event itself , but rather ganking, trolling people and ruining their day
    Last edited by Nero Stormchester; 2017-04-16 at 10:43 AM.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    yeah was great fun watching people grief their own faction with pvp off and not to mention the people trolling the starting area that would be great for people downloading the trial of the game to play it to see how they like it and the massive disruption to people trying to get ready for a raid.
    Wooooooooooooooooooow, turning something that is made as an event and fun, in to something so salty. I guess you could even make free cake a salty event?

The event itself was great, and wouldn't call grief, as it was meant to be done so you know, danger? The living dead strikes down and you're going to use salt?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Legion event >>> WotlK event, it's just the nostalgia glasses you guys are looking through.

Update
    It appears most people commenting here about the love of WotlK event , didn't love the event itself , but rather ganking, trolling people and ruining their day
    Exactly.

blah blah 10char limit

Deleted
    Woops I misread the context of the thread/OP and thought this was about not being around for the pre-event/launch.