Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What will Kimmy respond with? Will he finally take that trip to Disneyland?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He is still the man in charge behind the desk even when he is on vacation. A President never gets to take a vacation like normal people do.

Still waiting for trumps apology to Obama. "You know I thought that went he went on vacation he wasn't doing anything, but I have learned I was wrong". Nope trumps too stupid and arrogant to say anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    and for all the defending the Obamites did about his wasteful spending I'm having a good laugh at their faux outrage over the same thing

It's not the spending:

It's A) he said he'd take less vacations.
    B) the money is going straight into his pocket.
    When you dumb it down to an infantile level, they're arguing about the same thing, but that only works for trump and his supporters.

15+ Year Old Account
    The last time Trump was there he shot missiles against Syria.

Maybe Mar-a-lago is the new Pentagon or whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Pense going to SK but Cheese Puff isn't even at the White House?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

See, there's this wonderful thing called "technology" that means the President can fulfill most of his duties without actually needing to be in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    As usual, there's a previous Trump tweet or statement for every occasion:
    I actually don't care so much about him going on vacation every weekend, or even the 3 or 4 jackasses in here that broke their keyboards typing angry things about Obama when he took time off yet are here weakly and pitifully trying to defending the Donald. But these videos of him saying he wont do exactly what hes doing are funny. Holy hell what were the democrats thinking when they ran the only living* person that would lose to Donald Trump.

*needs verification

Deleted
    Trump accomplished more in 2 month than Obama did in 8 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Sure, if the word "more" means the exact opposite of what it actually means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Trump accomplished more than Obama in his first 8 years of life.

Wait, no. Obama went to school and ate his veggies. Obama still wins.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Sure, if the word "more" means the exact opposite of what it actually means.
    He accomplished a successful coup d'etat where Russia finally wins the Cold War, and the GOP is fine with it because Russia is now run by Neo-Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    See, there's this wonderful thing called "technology" that means the President can fulfill most of his duties without actually needing to be in the White House.
    Oh man shut the thread down. I don't think anyone here knew about this mystery magic... what did you call it again? Techno-whatsit? Pull your head out of your ass long enough to clear the smell of your own shit stuck in your nose, and see its costing us lots of taxes to protect the Donald in one spot, his family in another, and the white house too. it is far more than the chump change salary he donated, before you respond with something along that line . All this at a time when we are making deep cuts to various social programs in the name of fiscal responsibility it kinda looks bad, you know? Then the ethics involved are to be considered since it just happens to be his property. Still further to consider is the regulations (can I say words as bad as regulations without being infracted? its alot worse than the f-bomb) that people around the property have to deal with nearly every weekend now. Oh and let us not forget the criticism this same man laid on the previous president, promising he was not going to do this very thing he is now doing.

But I digress. You can teach an ape sign language but you can't really teach it concepts like algebra much in the same way you are capable of reading but incapable of grasping the concepts laid out before you here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Donald View Post
    He accomplished a successful coup d'etat where Russia finally wins the Cold War, and the GOP is fine with it because Russia is now run by Neo-Nazis.

I stand corrected

7+ Year Old Account
    North Korea attempted to launch a missile on Sunday near Sinpo, on its east coast, but it is believed to have failed, South Korea's military said.
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nor...KBN17H0NJ?il=0

10+ Year Old Account
    So if NK launched a missile and it failed doesn't that mean they still ignored Cheese Doodles threat?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So if NK launched a missile and it failed doesn't that mean they still ignored Cheese Doodles threat?
    Of course. Sure they sucked at it, but they're clearly not afraid.

So, can someone actually work out how much so far Trump's vacations have cost all up; as well as his wife's security costs since she seems not to want to live at the White House; Im in New Zealand so I havent really heard about what Trump has actually done so far that would actually warrant him taking so many vacations, because as far as I can work out there could only really be 2 real reasons why he is taking so much vacations.

1. He is working so very hard, burning both ends of the candle so to say that he needs to take time off to de-stress
    2. He basically has so much free time because he isnt doing anything that he needs to get out of the White House because of boredom so as not to go bonkers

Also, I wonder how many people are starting to get triggered now with Trump taking so many weekends off who were a supporter of his up to now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Why is Pense going to SK but Cheese Puff isn't even at the White House?
    Cause Trump is the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Donald View Post
    Yep.. Trump's stances TOTALLY allign with Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sephronz View Post
    So, can someone actually work out how much so far Trump's vacations have cost all up; as well as his wife's security costs since she seems not to want to live at the White House; Im in New Zealand so I havent really heard about what Trump has actually done so far that would actually warrant him taking so many vacations, because as far as I can work out there could only really be 2 real reasons why he is taking so much vacations.

1. He is working so very hard, burning both ends of the candle so to say that he needs to take time off to de-stress
    2. He basically has so much free time because he isnt doing anything that he needs to get out of the White House because of boredom so as not to go bonkers

Also, I wonder how many people are starting to get triggered now with Trump taking so many weekends off who were a supporter of his up to now
    Melania will move in to the White House this summer confirmed today.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ence/22041324/

Apparently she was busy going to visit victims of domestic abuse today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed that both the right and the left take umbrage with any president-of-the-opposing-party taking vacations. It's a trap I've learned not to be ensnared by. No president every truly goes on vacation and some wars were led from golf courses in the past... so it doesn't bother me. What I DO like about Trump is that he's going to places he owns in the US. Reminds me of Dubya, who more often than not went home to Crawford, TX when he went on vacation instead of someplace extravagant... much to the chagrin of the presidential press corps... who hated Crawford.

What has he accomplished? Threatened Iran with Flynn before he resigned, attacked another country without congressional approval that we weren't at war with, and threatened another country if they set off another nuke. So far he is wanting 3 wars. Otherwise his healthcare plan failed, his jobs increases aren't what they are supposed to be, he has had 2 Muslim bans put out and blocked. So please, tell me, what has he done other than take more vacations in 3 months than Obama did almost in 8 years.