Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Was just checking over the spreadsheet and found a few mistakes.

Racthoh should have Cleveland in 4, not 3.
    Gandrake should have Toronto in 6, not 2.

For obvious reasons, the 3 and 2 stood out. :P
    OOPS. Thank god someone paid attention.

The 3 was intentional. I treat it as a 4 since there's no way to actually win in 3.

The 2 was a total mistake though lol nice job finding it.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly @Tonus the Knicks front office is incompetent. You're expecting too much from them. There's no way they can look long term and try to draft smartly and be patient.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw did you guys hear? Isaiah Thomas's sister died in a car crash today.

- - - Updated - - -

Utah is winning. Oh wait maybe i called LAC chokers and not Toronto. I dont remember.

Alright ill show some respect to Utah.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Clips ended up tying it up by halftime. 52-52. Utah was leading. Shouldn't have let it happen. I got a bad feeling for Utah now.

Blake has 20 of those points. CP3 has 5 but he dished out 10 assists. Not bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Rudy Golbert was hurt 17 seconds into the game, will not return. So...fuck this shit.
    I literally cried lol. I was so upset.

Get better Rudy...I'm just gonna catch the highlights tomorrow because I can't bear to watch this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my God...I can't even imagine what is going through the mind of IT right now. That is just horrible. This is one very very eventful year of basketball...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I literally cried lol. I was so upset.

Get better Rudy...I'm just gonna catch the highlights tomorrow because I can't bear to watch this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my God...I can't even imagine what is going through the mind of IT right now. That is just horrible. This is one very very eventful year of basketball...
    If it makes you feel better, we're up 6 in the middle of the third quarter.

You didnt "literally" cry lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Chris Paul is carrying the Clippers in the fourth. He scored ten consecutive points when the rest of the offense is sucking. Blake is getting bullied and doing nothing.

Utah has a good team. Everyone is helping out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jazz by 2, at the buzzer. Wow, what a great finish.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Joe Johnson wins it at the buzzer, after a...questionable foul call in the previous play. On the road, game 1, no Gobert. Joe Johnson 21 points, game MVP.

Man I knew Joe Johnson was putting in work even though I gave credit to the whole team.

Clippers fault for losing. The driving two pointer Paul made off the glass to even tie the game 95-95 was a bad play that happened to go in. But they did it with so much time left on the clock that Utah didn't even feel the need to call a time out for that very last play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't tell me how to live my life blue! I'm like one of those crazy Brazilian football fans when it comes to basketball.

Really glad we got the W! We need as much playoff experience as we can get. Would be amazing if we make it to the 2nd round.

Today's games:
    ATL @ WAS. 1 PM. TNT.
    POR @ GSW. 3:30 PM. ABC.
    CHI @ BOS. 6:30 PM. TNT.
    OKC @ HOU. 9 PM. TNT.

They really saved the best game for last. I'll prob watch all of the games but I'll definitely try to focus for OKC and HOU.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit, i'm late.

Getting in what I can.

GSW in 5
    Bos in 5
    OKC in 7
    Was in 6.

Book it.

Added you in. Idk how you were late, I PMed everyone and you were even here early.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn yo Steph Curry is in mad commercials. If it wasn't for God Lebron, I'd have surmised that Steph was the star of the NBA. He and his team have been hot the last few years but it's still Lebrons league. Paul George even said that yesterday in an interview, that LeBron did a lot for the NBA.

TNT crew talked about how losing a sibling is especially tough, but playing basketball helped take pressure off the situation and that later when the playoffs are over IT will have to grieve again, but more slowly.

Im an only child so I can't relate at all. Like, at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    They really saved the best game for last. I'll prob watch all of the games but I'll definitely try to focus for OKC and HOU.
    right? i kinda wanna go tell my boss to go suck a dick today

im gonna be mad if i'm not off by 9 lol

John Wall is the 2nd best player in the East.

John Wall was actually pretty explosive and good in that game.

Portland is currently tied 56-56 at halftime with GSW. Portland as a team is garbage, but they had the best backcourt in the regular season and they have the best backcourt in this game. Combined for 48, CJ McCollum has 27 and Damian Lillard has 21.

Surely two star players can't carry a team to a series victory over GSW, but if they're actually gonna steal a game, I think today is their day to do it.

Although Steve Kerr is good. Not as good as Greg Pop, but after halftime I expect some adjustments to make this game end in a blow out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw guys I wanted to comment that Blake Griffin isn't trying hard enough. He actually scored enough to be called a superstar, but the whole fourth quarter he was tired and exhausted and it was obvious he couldn't do a lot anymore. That's unacceptable. He had the potential to be the most dominant player in the league, moreso than Lebron (if you don't count his assists).

He needs to exercise more. More cardio, more weight lifting. I get that he has a really physical job, especially compared to DJ who just has to stand around and be thick and tall, but he definitely has a stamina issue that's stopping him from being the best frontcourt in the NBA.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    TNT crew talked about how losing a sibling is especially tough, but playing basketball helped take pressure off the situation and that later when the playoffs are over IT will have to grieve again, but more slowly.
    Damn Isaiah. Damn.

That said...

http://www.kiro7.com/news/south-soun...dent/512921359

Wear your fucking seat belts people.

Quote Originally Posted by jregz View Post
    http://www.kiro7.com/news/south-soun...dent/512921359

Wear your fucking seat belts people.
    1998 car. I guess IT didn't get a max contract yet to hook his family up.
    And yeah, seatbelts are a must. Not trying to be offensive but it's straight up retarded for anyone to drive without wearing it.

I wonder if she was texting and driving or something. Crash happened at 5 AM. Why was she up so early? Why did the car veer like that for 50 feet?

- - - Updated - - -

Omg I just checked it out. I saw a commercial about it I think yesterday.

New Game of Zones episodes starting soon. Trailer:

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if she was texting and driving or something. Crash happened at 5 AM. Why was she up so early? Why did the car veer like that for 50 feet?
    A high school friend of mine was killed in a car accident when he was driving home from college in the early morning hours because he fell asleep at the wheel and hit the center divide at high speed.

When I read the article on IT's sister, that's immediately what I thought.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    1998 car. I guess IT didn't get a max contract yet to hook his family up.
    Some people want to earn their lot in life, not be given it.

Or maybe she really liked the car.
    Last edited by jregz; 2017-04-16 at 10:43 PM.

No way, if one of my immediate family was going to make hundreds of mils over their career, I'd let them buy me a car. That car she was driving is 19 years old.

IT is playing but you can see his eyes are swollen from crying and his face looks frazzled and distracted. I guess we'll try to see if he looks more focused by the end of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if one of you becomes a millionaire and wants to buy me a car, I'd take it. I'm not too proud. Just FYI.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with you that I would've bought a safer/modern car, but if given a choice, I'd prefer my close relatives kept their millions to themselves.