Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Agatha skin in red

i see some people with the agatha skin but its red, how did they do it?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    i see some people with the agatha skin but its red, how did they do it?
    The appearance tab at the forge tells you. Requires every legion dungeon boss killed.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

i have killed all but i dont have it? by the way, are we not supposed to skip second and third and get to fourth skin?

i have killed all but i dont have it? by the way, are we not supposed to skip second and third and get to fourth skin?
    You need to kill them all with the challenge appearance equipped, including the different last boss of the Violet Hold. There was never a requirement to do the skin unlocks in order, no. That was only for the PvP ones, Balance of Power and the "Upgraded" version from campaign required only first one unlocked, Hidden does not require anything and Challenge only requires the first one, default skin has no unlock order.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2017-04-16 at 07:13 AM.

Deleted
    I just did all dungeons once and got the color.
    Did a couple on m+, some on hc - like lower and upper kara, also you dont need all bosses in VH - just cleared it once on hc.
    Proof - exxecute / the maelstrom eu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuzaz View Post
    I just did all dungeons once and got the color.
    Did a couple on m+, some on hc - like lower and upper kara, also you dont need all bosses in VH - just cleared it once on hc.
    Proof - exxecute / the maelstrom eu
    Wrong. You do need to do Violet Hold more than once. But you do not have to defeat all the bosses in there, only the two possible final bosses.

Adoxe already gave all the information needed.
    Last edited by mmoc3897ed7873; 2017-04-16 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borba View Post
    Wrong. You do need to do Violet Hold more than once. But you do not have to defeat all the bosses in there, only the two possible final bosses.

You are wrong. U need to run it only once. I checked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Borba View Post

I did it once and got the skin but alright, spread misinformation.

Deleted
    I did all the Dungeons on Myth as soon as i got the appearence unlocked, INCLUDING Violet Hold, which did NOT unlock the red version. When I did Violet Hold afterwards on HC with the other final boss, it got unlocked. Guildies experienced the same. This is what I can tell you 100%, never meant to spread misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    I did it once and got the skin but alright, spread misinformation.
    I did all the dungeons including VH only once too and got it. Don't think other guy is right.

So the hundreds of runs I did before I got the skin didnt count, guess i need to do 10M or 11M whatever it is, again

So the hundreds of runs I did before I got the skin didnt count, guess i need to do 10M or 11M whatever it is, again
    Yep, every dungeon boss in the expansion. Besides, it's 2-3 hours work and completely fair that the runs before don't count. Get skin, do dungeons with skin, get new skin. Ez.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do m+ count?

You have to do each dungeon once with the skin, so no previous ones wouldn't count as you didn't have the skin. It's like 2 hours work.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    Do m+ count?
    Yes they do.

Another handy thing I did was to check my recent armoury activity after I unlocked the skin to try and narrow down what was left.

I also did VH once on heroic (Fel Lord).
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone verify if Karazhan is required?
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also only did VH once (Fel Lord as well)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did everything on heroic in one day, got the skin. so atleast right now you dont need both end bosses of violet hold. if it matters i got fel lord

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Can anyone verify if Karazhan is required?
    It is. Full kara + Nightbane was my last dungeon before I unlocked the skin, not sure if Nightbane is required but at least the rest of Kara is.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyag View Post
    It is. Full kara + Nightbane was my last dungeon before I unlocked the skin, not sure if Nightbane is required but at least the rest of Kara is.
    I've heard lower kara isn't required as the last boss of Kara is in upper, but I'm fairly certain I've done them all but still no appearance unlocked. The only thing I know I haven't done is lower.

Really needs to be a way to track this before I start redoing dungeons all over again for no reason.