Poll: So have you achieved flying yet?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Or yet but On my way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Not quite yet for me. I was a week late to 7.2 and since I've been taking it quite low and slow. 5300 rep-ish away after finishing tonights round of WQ's. Can't wait for this weeks round of world bosses and dungeon world quests!
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ztranger View Post
    WQ:s only give 75 rep, so im surprised you can get there only doing them. I'm soon there, at 8k/12k but I skip some wq:s that don't give AP.
    Be the 1500/1650 you get once a week the 100 supplies for 150/165, the world boss when available and the dungeon WQ also when available speegs things up..

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    What, no "I haven't even logged in since 7.2 went live" option? A lot of us are in that boat due to the iLV scaling debacle, which for us is more overriding than the flight one.
    Most ridiculous thing ever. That was something that the game absolutely needed and now got scrapped completely because of the mindless whining of terrible people.

Nope. Don't want to waste my time on awful broken shore "non-daily" dailies, playing ESO instead. 6200/12000 currently and zero fucks given
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Haven't played much since launch, those people that found those flying discs on Broken Chore, feel like blizz just cater to those people. Giving them flying for 2 minutes while I had to run on the ground with my groundmount, just to much to handle. They couldn't wait one more week to get flying!! And ilvl scaling. At launch I killed them so fast that the game felt like a joke.

Naaaah, flying ftw!!! World quests goes so smooth now. The world without flying is nice, with flying its even nicer!

What, no "I haven't even logged in since 7.2 went live" option? A lot of us are in that boat due to the iLV scaling debacle, which for us is more overriding than the flight one.
    You mean the thing that lasted for almost a full day?

OP: yes, I need that shit to farm herbs.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-04-16 at 07:28 AM.

I am on 1000/12000 honored, i log in everyday and did all of the normal quests on the broken shore. My question is, how do all these people get enough rep to become revered, as invasions dont give rep? Please dont tell me, so many people grinded 11k more rep than me with only WORLD QUESTS, that give 75 rep? That would be.... horrific!

Never even noticed. I kill as many as I can pull and I don't raid at all.
    What problem were you having exactly?
    Stuff dies at the exact same pace as it did before.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Nope. Don't want to waste my time
    playing ESO
    Choose one.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dialout View Post
    So you quit when like... 1/8th of the patch was available? Lol.
    And that's why they quit. You said it.

??

Frankly, I'm okay with those people being gone. I was away after 7.1, came back and didn't find the mobs to be any more difficult than when I left. Talk about people making a mountain out of a molehill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Never even noticed. I kill as many as I can pull and I don't raid at all.
    What problem were you having exactly?
    Stuff dies at the exact same pace as it did before.
    I think it's a bit slower, but not noticeable to the point of "I quit too hard" that people like that other poster are making it.

As for me, nope, haven't gotten flying yet. Think I'm somewhere near 2500 into Honored though, so hoping to have it within a few weeks tops.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    I am on 1000/12000 honored, i log in everyday and did all of the normal quests on the broken shore. My question is, how do all these people get enough rep to become revered, as invasions dont give rep? Please dont tell me, so many people grinded 11k more rep than me with only WORLD QUESTS, that give 75 rep? That would be.... horrific!
    1500 rep from the once a week quest, 250 from the WQ in Cathedral or Eternal Night (when available), 500 from new World Bosses (when available), and the 150 you get from turning in 100 Supplies.. Oh and the 250 Rep tokens from doing order hall missions and lastly the 750 rep token when doing the Kirin Tor Emissary..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-04-16 at 08:05 AM.

Barely touched it. If there was notable content gated behind flight then perhaps I would be on it.

LMAO at people who still act like the ilvl scaling completely removes character progression. It never intended to at release and it barely makes a dent now. High ilvl characters clear shit faster.

7.2 was absolute crap, stopped playing at the first day it hit, logged in once a week -> Still no worthable content -> Stopped playing again.

So no, no flying...not even interested
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Nope. In fact, at this point when I see someone fly down and land in a WQ area then fly up and land again it honestly annoys me. Like watching someone cheating even if it's obviously not.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I got flying today. Can't say I went too much out of my way to get it. Got the rep through WQs and was lucky with follower quests.

Deleted
    No, I started again playing for 4 days ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not unlocked it yet as I've been busy for the last week but I've gathered enough tokens through the Class Hall Mobile app that I should unlock it seconds after I get a chance to play again.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dialout View Post
    So you quit when like... 1/8th of the patch was available? Lol.
    I think thats the point man.

Most people have already done enough NH, Broken shore is not for gear to most and 11 weeks for ToS is 3 months sub for just "one Island".
    Thats 40 dollars to save, you get whole patch when you get back AND you get into ToS. Plus much needed break for most raiders.

As for topic: Yeah I got it yesterday. Then realized it was just "another carrot on a stick" that didnt really change much more than speed of going from WQ to WQ.