Poll: Would you like class specific raid bosses or perhaps world bosses.

Would you like class specific raid bosses or perhaps world bosses.

I think that would be cool but I don't see how that's gonna work :l

No. Class specific content is quite simply a waste of development time, particularly for a development team notorious for releasing content at a snail's pace.

I'd rather have 12 quests that my main can do rather than 1 quest that each of my alts can do. This thinning of content is one of the many failures of Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    World boss specific to class or not is a waste of time.

World bosses are literally just random mobs with 10000x hp, they are so horrible
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    I think that would be cool but I don't see how that's gonna work :l
    It's called "hidden artefact appearance challenge". Did you complete it for all of your specs?

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    It's called "hidden artefact appearance challenge". Did you complete it for all of your specs?
    They are not class or even spec specific though, there is only a handful shared by many specs - which means they are not tailored to the abilities of your specific spec, which makes them rather disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why would it be "cool"? Find a raid of holy priests and do what? Kill the boss with your 3 dps spells or heal the shit out of something? What makes this "cooler" than a normal boss where you can pretty much ignore the abilities and zerg it down?
    I think the idea of a standard raid boss is a bit silly but a boss with the difficulty of a raid boss but tuned to say... 3 or 5 players of the same class could be interesting. The focus of the fight would be utilizing all of your buttons effectively with less of a focus on dps, tanking, or healing. I could see DKs using their control undead in some form possibly with chains of ice kiting and something like death gripping an immobile object to a specific spot would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think that worked to an extend in the initial artifact acquirement for your specc, because also there was a story and a little scenario build around it. I mean - sure, if Blizzard wants to do that, let us see how fun it will be.

Aren't we getting class specific WQs with the next patch though?
    We already have those. The DK one popped up for me the other day. It's literally nothing other than class fantasy. It had us collect some bones from some Nathrazeim reanimated corpses. Gave me 1.7 million AP.