where to look to check grp(NH heroic)..

heya everyone, like my title say im looking for a grp who run NH heroic each week and who clear them pretty well in 2-3 hrs, to be honest there is the Llooking for raid tool but honestly i tried so many time and its just incredible the amount of time i just put to find a grp, is beyond unreal can be really long and sometime you just get fucked becuz after 1 hr you did like 1-2 try and everyone leave, if you find one of course, it seem that my shaman 901 IL is not enough and im just refused most of time even if im 7/10 M NH...

p.s i man do there is any website other that openraid(it feel like that its dead on the website) i could always try to do my own grp but im a french player and its always a bit difficult to do it, i didit before but i dont feel it for now, anyway ty

and yeah my guild doesnt do any heroic run on alt, only on main(more semi casual that hardcore)

you open up group finder, put 900 into the tab and it will most likely will be a AOTC 900+ 5/10m lead type group

you link them your highest mythic kill and you get almost insta invited

worst case you make your own group.

or you tell your guild that you dont need anything on your main and can i bring my alt i only need a few items and will pass high TF to main raiders

how are you 7/10 without knowing any of this is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    you open up group finder, put 900 into the tab and it will most likely will be a AOTC 900+ 5/10m lead type group

you link them your highest mythic kill and you get almost insta invited

worst case you make your own group.

or you tell your guild that you dont need anything on your main and can i bring my alt i only need a few items and will pass high TF to main raiders

how are you 7/10 without knowing any of this is beyond me.

-these grp are always full like in 1 minutes, everytime i try to join one its already full it take 20 sec for them, all you have named i already know this

-already said that i could may be make my grp but did it during panda and wod and i dont feel it for now, even more difficult for me becuz i speak mainly french, so explain everything in english is sometime kite hard a bit for me...

-we never do this becuz it would never end, and im agree with the leader on that, so we have a rules to NEVER brg alt in the main run becuz it wouldnt never end, and all people accepted that, i was just trying to find a new way, openraid was a good idea but its dead

start streaming on twitch and have people carry you.

not sure what other methods are there outside the 4 i listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you afraid of explanations, just have a base written down in notepad/ERT/what not other place. Once you get your group sorted just "fill in the blanks" with names and groups and voila... you don't have to take long to figure out what or how to say in English when you've done the work before. Just copy your stuff to chat and done.

I do get that your guild has rules about alts in main raids, fine. But what about a pure alt run outside of the main raid times? I mean get who ever is interested from the guild, fill in the rest with PUGs from group finder and go? Been PUGing with plenty of groups who does not speak English nor reply to my questions in English. Just find people who you think know what they are doing and just go from there. If you want to PUG you have nothing to loose.

Open Raid is dead you say? I find many new people for my main and alt run from there... Yes, it's not blooming the way it did before the group finder, but still. Language barrier really shouldn't be a thing what stops you from raiding. Or you have the option to take English classes and get better, cause French can go only so far , besides if you don't try to communicate or are afraid to communicate in English then you won't improve and get better in your language skills.

pug life everyone leaves after 1-2 wipes... makes things exciting and painful at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    -these grp are always full like in 1 minutes, everytime i try to join one its already full it take 20 sec for them, all you have named i already know this

-already said that i could may be make my grp but did it during panda and wod and i dont feel it for now, even more difficult for me becuz i speak mainly french, so explain everything in english is sometime kite hard a bit for me...

-we never do this becuz it would never end, and im agree with the leader on that, so we have a rules to NEVER brg alt in the main run becuz it wouldnt never end, and all people accepted that, i was just trying to find a new way, openraid was a good idea but its dead
    Stop only applying to the ones that are almost full, then. If there's only a single DPS spot, you're much less likely to get it because plenty of us don't even do HC in guild on our mains anymore, so some 920 big dick swingin' DPS is going to get prioritised over your alt.

Yeah if youre melee you might have harder time but if grp youre applying is like 2 2 15 then most likely they wont need you. You can try openraid its not as busy but its bit more organized and if youre approved you will be invited.

Ahh didnt see you alreafy tried openraid. But how are you only 901 with 7/10m ?
    Last edited by xcess; 2017-04-16 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Yeah if youre melee you might have harder time but if grp youre applying is like 2 2 15 then most likely they wont need you. You can try openraid its not as busy but its bit more organized and if youre approved you will be invited.

Ahh didnt see you alreafy tried openraid. But how are you only 901 with 7/10m ?
    its his alt

if you want to raid on an alt you got to apply to everything, or lead yourself.

i got a feeling he is trolling by now, no one that dense can be 7/10m.

my warlock is 904 and I often get invited without whispering anything; some groups might be holding out for an aotc whisper but many aren't (even if they claim to be)

you could also play resto, pub groups always need people to heal

10+ Year Old Account
    its his alt

if you want to raid on an alt you got to apply to everything, or lead yourself.

i got a feeling he is trolling by now, no one that dense can be 7/10m.
    Hey man I'm 7/10 so if my guild can do it anybody can
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    my warlock is 904 and I often get invited without whispering anything; some groups might be holding out for an aotc whisper but many aren't (even if they claim to be)
    lol people orgasm when a lock signs up, even if youre lower ilvl you have a good chance

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post

you could also play resto, pub groups always need people to heal
    a lock is a staple to any good pug, by the time you take to fill up and wait for people to walk over more people leave, i carried a 860 in heroic NH because summons.

a lock is a staple to any good pug, by the time you take to fill up and wait for people to walk over more people leave, i carried a 860 in heroic NH because summons.
    Its about damn time summons is made more widely available. Engineering for instance. Those poor sods deserve a sweetener for a prof with zero profit potential.