Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    almost 90 mins since we'd get and 'update', and still nothing?
    Christ, go take a nap or something.

Quote Originally Posted by kosars View Post
    So.

We got the guy throwing a tantrum because he can't play his game.

We got the guy saying "get over it, it's just a game"

We got the guy who is an expert (Trust him, he knows what he's talking about) and can tell you exactly what's wrong, and why, and how long it'll take to fix, but he won't tell you what he does for a living, because "why do you need to know that, stalker".

We got the weird guy trying to use some sort of logic for some reason(Seriously? GTFO).

And we got the guy with the popcorn watching the show unfold.

What did I miss?
    Well it is just a game. People are getting way too angry about it.

But yeah we pretty much got everything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well if you just keep throwing temper tantrums at them on Twitter don't be surprised if they don't respond. All you can do is wait. Again it's a video game not your life.
    This video game is my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacricarl View Post
    This video game is my life.
    Then find something more to be in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    so if you told your boss you would be at work in less than an hour, and showed up 2 hours later, thats ok?
    No - but if I didn't know about the earthquake that broke all the roads between me and work, it wouldn't mean I was wrong....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This. And no game company that has online games ever guarantees a 24-7 up time of service. They have stuff like this written into the EULA and ToS for things such as crashes and emergency maintenance periods.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. It's a fucking video game. Read a book or do something else in the meantime.
    Precisely, and well it goes to show how dependent some people are on this and other games like it.. You can really see that when the servers go offline for whatever reason, they pretty much act like drug addicts.. I remember way back when, where Everquest was known as Evercrack, and the same can be said for WoW, FFXIV, GW2, Wildstar, and so on people really have become over dependent on video games..

It's amusing to see some people react like you've just snatched their crack pipe from them, when they go an hour without warcraft.

ANTS!! ANTS ALL OVER MY BODY!!!

if it is an issue that requires 12 hours to fix, hopefully not, then they could at least put that there instead of giving false hope by hinting the problem could be solved within an hour.
    Or maybe, just maybe - they are still trying to work out WTF is wrong... or how long it will be down.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Exactly. It's a fucking video game. Read a book or do something else in the meantime.
    They are, same as you. Coming to the forums to complain. They are complaining about the game, and you are complaining about them complaining.
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Precisely, and well it goes to show how dependent some people are on this and other games like it.. You can really see that when the servers go offline for whatever reason, they pretty much act like drug addicts.. I remember way back when, where Everquest was known as Evercrack, and the same can be said for WoW, FFXIV, GW2, Wildstar, and so on people really have become over dependent on video games..
    Oh I had a terrible FF11 addiction back then dude. Honestly it was really bad. I'd sit up till 5 in the morning and School was at 8. Was about 12-13 at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    And yet here you are on the forum talking about it like everyone else.
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No - but if I didn't know about the earthquake that broke all the roads between me and work, it wouldn't mean I was wrong....
    so you ARE the guy who does that shit then?

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    They are, same as you. Coming to the forums to complain. They are complaining about the game, and you are complaining about them complaining.
    Actually I'm advising them to do something else in the meanwhile because screaming about it won't solve anything and isn't a valuable use of time.

Learn the difference between advice and a complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    And I am going to complain about the people complaining about others complaining. Complainception.

Cut the virtue signalling out please. This is the internet and there is going to be no penalties because there is no accountability, or at least any need to keep up false appearances. Public virtue and private vice, like the internet is actually going to put the two blind spots together.
    What is wrong with you? Just because it's the internet, and there's no accountability, doesn't mean what you do and say, doesn't reflect on who you are as a person. YOU are a disgusting human being, not online, not on the internet, you as a person, in real life and on the net.

Because you do not have respect for anyone, just because it's "online" dictates who you are as a person.

That's just sad man. Seek some professional help. It's a video game. People will always matter more than video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacricarl View Post
    And I am going to complain about the people complaining about others complaining. Complainception.
    Still a better move than Inception.

Those claiming the moral high ground and telling us to get a life, why are you here then instead of getting said 'life'? for all i know, you could be on twitter deluging this CS guy with angry rants whilst preaching moderation here.

7+ Year Old Account
    So is it still down? Just tried to get on the website seems to be loading funky.

Sucks this would happen on Easter both for the players and the employees that now have to work to fix this...on their day off I assume.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I had a terrible FF11 addiction back then dude. Honestly it was really bad. I'd sit up till 5 in the morning and School was at 8. Was about 12-13 at the time.
    Yeah I used to be the same with Simcity start playing and the next thing I now it is 4 in the morning.. Can't do that now getting old a crotchety.. lol

Slightly on topic fun fact (for our American Friends):

WHINE : A high pitched sound, such as that made my a car or even a cat when asking for food.
    WHINGE : Complaining about said high pitched sound or about your cat always wanting food.