Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I did that, ended as TOP DPS, also highest DMG done to eyes and dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    I believe I need make a new addon to check their achievement in order to kick them.
    what good would that do? 75% of the people that have it legit STILL suck or dont know the fight because they were carried to it. thats why i never understood the requirement for that achievement. it proves NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    what good would that do? 75% of the people that have it legit STILL suck or dont know the fight because they were carried to it. thats why i never understood the requirement for that achievement. it proves NOTHING.
    That's why ya gotta step up to the new world of "link logs"
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    That's why ya gotta step up to the new world of "link logs"
    or, stop pugging lol. i could see that being advantageous if you really wanted to prove their abilities, but damn that would take forever to put that group together. people would leave before you even started.

Ahead of the Curve thing should be removed, World First thingy should be removed too and make some real rewards. Curve is cancer, blizzard knows too just check the april fools about it. They laughing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Why not just go to shitty little raids and work your way up? I don't raid with a guild, I'm not even in a guild. I went from dungeons and LFRs to EN normal then heroic. Once I had enough EN H gear I went to NH normal and once I thought I was geared enough for NH H I went there. I pugged everything, never used any deception, just hoped I got invited then did my best and eventually I killed H Gul'dan.

It didn't come quick, I think I got my AotC less than a month ago, pretty sure it was like 3/20something but I didn't need it quick. What does it matter? Sometimes it sucked, I remember one week I couldn't find a group that was where I left off so I had to reclear bosses I already killed 3 times and each group couldn't get past one of the bosses. It was frustrating and annoying but I never thought about lying to get ahead.
    Because it quickly get to the point where the shitty little raids want you to be overgeared and have AOTC. It also makes it near impossible for alts or returning players from a break. Combined with the AOTC selling it all comes across as both hypocritical and elitist.

I believe I need make a new addon to check their achievement in order to kick them.
    If people wernt such snobs about it, it wouldnt happen. I get people who havent doen it are mostly shit but it isnt wholly true of everyone. This is how I easily pugged heroic kills in WoD..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaylin View Post
    Because it quickly get to the point where the shitty little raids want you to be overgeared and have AOTC. It also makes it near impossible for alts or returning players from a break. Combined with the AOTC selling it all comes across as both hypocritical and elitist.
    This is all pretty valid too.

when (in my experience) the person running the raid sucks ass worse than my alt.
    some of these dudes requiring like 900 ilvl and aotc for a regular NH heroic raid are just flat retarded. get in there and the RL is a mage or hunter doing 250k and wont kick his shit dps friend or tank or w/e, but was worried about my gear score, as im topping healing...this game can be...frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    The game is definately losing players and guilds. I know the elites only want to play with themselves, but with the lack of opportunities for more and more players, some will do whatever they can to kill final bosses. I don't mind it at all. I got my AOTC before my guild, because the pug raid leader didn't check...and now i got into the elite club!!!
    We need more people like you willing to teach people how to play their class. Unfortunately I don't care to do that anymore. I'd rather ask for people who outgear it and ONLY care for AP or TF but kudos to you for being willing to spend the hours educating people so you can get the kill.
    I miss those days but not enough to go back to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Achievement-faking has been a thing since WotLK when pugs wanted stuff like a No Lights in the Darkness achievement for Ulduar 10. It was used back then to get around overinflated GearScore requirements, but it's honestly been an arms race between people who want to overgear pug content and people who are pugging for upgrades since the days of LFG groups wanting t5 for Heroic dungeons in TBC. All that's changed is since WotLK, people have been increasingly lazy about checking Armory pages or meeting would-be pugs to check achievements firsthand.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Casuals gather ohter Casuals with stuff like "900+ FAST RUN NO NOOB ONLY CURVE" A normal Human would look up logs and inv
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. take literally hours looking at everyones logs to get a pug going. by the time you got your 20th person the first five would have already left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I dont blame them. How else are they going to get legit kills if every group requires them to have AOTC?
    with their guild. the way organized raiding is meant to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

when (in my experience) the person running the raid sucks ass worse than my alt.
    some of these dudes requiring like 900 ilvl and aotc for a regular NH heroic raid are just flat retarded. get in there and the RL is a mage or hunter doing 250k and wont kick his shit dps friend or tank or w/e, but was worried about my gear score, as im topping healing...this game can be...frustrating
    some "raid leaders", and I use that term as loosely as humanly possible, know full well that their partner is as incapable at the game as can be. they invite capable or overgeared players to make up for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    If people wernt such snobs about it, it wouldnt happen. I get people who havent doen it are mostly shit but it isnt wholly true of everyone. This is how I easily pugged heroic kills in WoD..

- - - Updated - - -

This is all pretty valid too.
    honestly. who wants the player that "took a break" and is miles behind everyone else?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. take literally hours looking at everyones logs to get a pug going. by the time you got your 20th person the first five would have already left.

- - - Updated - - -

with their guild. the way organized raiding is meant to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

some "raid leaders", and I use that term as loosely as humanly possible, know full well that their partner is as incapable at the game as can be. they invite capable or overgeared players to make up for that.

- - - Updated - - -

honestly. who wants the player that "took a break" and is miles behind everyone else?
    if they are a good player, ill take them over AOTC spammers, any day of the week

if they are a good player, ill take them over AOTC spammers, any day of the week
    if they are a good player they would be caught up.

I need make
    Yeah you need make.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

if they are a good player they would be caught up.
    uh no? what does being a good player have to do with having good gear? what if that player had a work engagement that kept him from staying relevant in raiding for the past 6 months or so? how do you stay relevant when earned AP is gated with AK?

this expac should be called CATCH UP rather than LEGION. There are so many catch up mechanics in place that even a cave man can stay relevantly geared.

this expac should be called CATCH UP rather than LEGION. There are so many catch up mechanics in place that even a cave man can stay relevantly geared.
    i dont think we are playing the same expansion, or your version of caught up/relevant to raiding progression differs from mine....

sayed the guy with the 897 Ilvl main how can i take you seriously if not even my 4th alt is that bad geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    sayed the guy with the 897 Ilvl main how can i take you seriously if not even my 4th alt is that bad geared.
    See this? This is what people are talking bout. You are being an elitist and unrealistic. Heroic is 885 to 895, Mythic is 900 to 910.

See this? This is what people are talking bout. You are being an elitist and unrealistic. Heroic is 885 to 895, Mythic is 900 to 910.
    let him blather. thats just my equiped level and with the group I raid with its relevant.