Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Those claiming the moral high ground and telling us to get a life, why are you here then instead of getting said 'life'? for all i know, you could be on twitter deluging this CS guy with angry rants whilst preaching moderation here.
    Sat here reading Leaves of Grass while participating in this discussion. Just killing some time before work.

Also not at all. I don't have Twitter for starters since I don't see the point. I just don't see the reason to insult people who are working to resolve the issue.

I just used this time to update and research new addons, and get caught up on some tv shows, feelsgoodman.

Quote Originally Posted by mem5000 View Post
    It's amusing to see some people react like you've just snatched their crack pipe from them, when they go an hour without warcraft.

ANTS!! ANTS ALL OVER MY BODY!!!
    Or perhaps they only can play at set times due to work, family, or other life commitments. Not everyone playing WoW is a fat, no-life, neckbeard covered in Cheeto dust like people seem to think they are.

Well I was going to get my flying mount, but now looks like I'm off for a few rounds of Player Battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Or perhaps they only can play at set times due to work, family, or other life commitments. Not everyone playing WoW is a fat, no-life, neckbeard covered in Cheeto dust like people seem to think they are.
    But... but then how can we pretend we're better than them?!

7+ Year Old Account
    The WOW servers themselves are probably fine, it looks like there is a major issue with bnet itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    What is wrong with you? Just because it's the internet, and there's no accountability, doesn't mean what you do and say, doesn't reflect on who you are as a person. YOU are a disgusting human being, not online, not on the internet, you as a person, in real life and on the net.

Because you do not have respect for anyone, just because it's "online" dictates who you are as a person.

That's just sad man. Seek some professional help.
    Read the part where i said put the two blind spots together. If you are not seen, who is to know?

10+ Year Old Account
    And I just finished Part 1 of pathfinder and was going to work on part 2.

I don't know if this is part of the problem but I've noticed a few wonky things happening in the last few days. Nothing major, just odd. One thing that happened was I went and did Throne of Thunder to get some Transmogs and the Council didn't drop loot. After that the cinematic for the bridge being blown up ended with me still at the top of the bridge after a pretty long loading screen.

I've also had problems with my Warrior going from Skyreach to other locations with the jump. I'd often end up on the west side of Azsuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Read the part where i said put the two blind spots together. If you are not seen, who is to know?
    You know. That's what matters.

I hope you're young, young enough so your mother and father can still teach you some morals. God forbid if you're older, and have kids. I really hope that isn't the case. That would be terrible for them to have to grow up with no morals or self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    That or we can also mention that it's Easter Sunday, so lots of businesses are close and people have tons of extra time today specifically. Maybe wanted to play a bit, before they have to do the whole family bs.

excellent the bitching on the battle net forums has begun, more pressure on them again.

Not sure how game downloads are related to Bnet but I've taken the downtime as a chance to finally download Starcraft 2 and the download is going fine. Seems kind of weird, would figure it'd need to be connected to Bnet in order to install everything but apparently not. Here's to hoping I actually enjoy Starcraft when the servers come back up :P I've never actually played any RTS so this'll be a first for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Not sure how game downloads are related to Bnet but I've taken the downtime as a chance to finally download Starcraft 2 and the download is going fine. Seems kind of weird, would figure it'd need to be connected to Bnet in order to install everything but apparently not. Here's to hoping I actually enjoy Starcraft when the servers come back up :P I've never actually played any RTS so this'll be a first for me!
    I think DL servers are separate from the game ones but I'm not too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You know. That's what matters.

I hope you're young, young enough so your mother and father can still teach you some morals. God forbid if you're older, and have kids. I really hope that isn't the case. That would be terrible for them to have to grow up with no morals or self respect.
    It can be argued those with the good versus evil mentality are the problem instead of those with flexible morals. Besides, how is one to tell the difference since everything is judged superficially nowadays?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Mostly because those downloads are mostly done via p2p, which doesn't need bnet to run, normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorselia View Post
    Mostly because those downloads are mostly done via p2p, which doesn't need bnet to run, normally.
    Oh this is the reason then. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    That or we can also mention that it's Easter Sunday, so lots of businesses are close and people have tons of extra time today specifically. Maybe wanted to play a bit, before they have to do the whole family bs.
    An excellent point too.

Bet they feel the frustration us pro-fliers have felt past two expansions. Wouldn't surprise me if it's retaliation. It happens too often for it to be for kicks and grins.

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    So how come the EU servers are working fine then?

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    It happens too often for it to be for kicks and grins.
    Far too often ... seriously ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.