Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    The website is partially working now. The forums are still down.
    Forums are up for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    The website is partially working now. The forums are still down.
    I respectfully disagree. I can't get on their website at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    It would actually say it is down.
    Why? The realms aren't down, WoW isn't down ... BNET is what is down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    factually incorrect .
    I'll leave it there.... rest of your rant ignored.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

dont worry all, blizzard shall rise again and save us all from the legion.

Seriously this sucks. and i bet they weren't ready for it being easter they are probably short handed. maybe by this afternoon/evening i will get to play...

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed, the thing went down, they are trying to fix it - there is no obligation to you for said downtime and there are days remaining to do the content as dailies aren't a thing anymore.
    Still wrong.. dailies are a thing because besides elite quests, no quest remains up for over 24 hours. The stuff you log in to after not playing for a week isn't a backlog of quests from the last three days, it's still just the stuff that spawned in the last 24 hours. Dailies, as the name implies, are quests that you do every day. Also, if you're only doing WQs for the crappy Emissary box, that's another disconnect between you and the rest of the community apparently..

Quote Originally Posted by Fadian View Post
    You just prove how Intelligent you really are.
    I wish I could have customers like you. No really.
    I could pass you a pile a shit with sugar on it and call it a cake and you will buy my cake.

This isn't what jesus died for damn it
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Actually I'm advising them to do something else in the meanwhile because screaming about it won't solve anything and isn't a valuable use of time.

Learn the difference between advice and a complaint.
    To be fair, when you use language like you did, it sounds more like a complaint than advise. Here is a refresher

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly. It's a fucking video game. Read a book or do something else in the meantime.
    Advise doesn't generally start with expletives, rants do
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko View Post
    wrong..
    Nope.... but I did make one assumption, I'm referring to World of Warcraft Legion ... not sure what game you may have been referring to.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    They are probably driving in to work after being called in unexpectedly at the crack of dawn, Easter Sunday morning, because (probably) some 3rd rate "hacker" decided on a garden variety ddos attack.
    Yeah, I gotta be honest, if I worked in IT and got this call first thing Easter Sunday morning, I'd probably be fifty kinds of pissed off. Woe be to the intern who crosses the maintenance crew this morning.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I just went to the wow forums.. I feel stoopider already.

well at least the error message I get when I try to login is different now.

Now it is something about it being in maintenance
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    How is this any different from the game? That has terrorism? Kidnapping and killing of children? the slaughter of innocent pandas?

But no, the big burly draenei is the real threat here! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who's to say I didn't have all of them? At once?
    So you had a Hairy puny squeeky runt... was polymorph involved? lol

was really hoping to get the invasion done guess not

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The start time is anywhere between 10pm and midnight depending on the DST state in the US and AU ... meaning that Tuesdays are out for WoW each week, I'm sure I'd mentioned that once or twice.

It isn't an issue ... was just stating a fact of life. Just like the server being down now ... it is happening, one does other stuff.

Catching up on a binge of X-Man movies right now...
    Even for those who have it start at 10pm, they can pug things 7pm-10pm, or do m+, world quests, anything really.

I'm Australian, and this really isn't an issue, like you said, but it isn't even worth mentioning. Again it's like saying the sky is blue. Your initial statement, implied it was us being "hard done by"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    I mean, realistically, I don't see why Blizzard couldn't put the Oceanic servers on a different maintenance window than the US servers if they wanted to so that the maintenance is being done at a more reasonable time in those time zones. Even putting them on the EU maintenance times would seem to be more sensible.
    Cause Activision is a corporation, and said Oceanic region does not register in $$$ terms nearly big enough for them to have to bear the additional cost of having a separate maintenance team. There is a reason why the like of China and Korea get their own dedicated clients and servers.

From twitter:
    Due to an outage, game servers were taken offline to ensure the safety of the hardware. We are working to bring services back online.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Even for those who have it start at 10pm,
    Our play times are 9pm-1am ...

Yeah thats why I dont like holidays, the skeleton crew usually cant handle it when theres a major outage

Quote Originally Posted by Saroc View Post
    From twitter:
    Due to an outage, game servers were taken offline to ensure the safety of the hardware. We are working to bring services back online.
    read: Janitor got drunk last night and turned off the wrong switch.