Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Except for the fact its half past ten at night on a Sunday.

Besides lets see this moral high ground posturing when it actually happens. For all I know you could be on Twitter right now, or the blizz forums taking a completely opposite tact.
    Are you stupid? Things go wrong, it happens. When it happens, I FUCKING DO OTHER SHIT. Not that fucking hard to grasp. Half past ten on a Sunday? Does Netflix have a closing time? Does your blu-ray/DVD player not work after 10? I assume you have electricity, so I'm not sure how it being half past 10 stops you from reading. And unless the only games you play at all are Blizzard games, I'm not sure how the time prevents you from playing anything else. I guess it does limit the places you could go grab a bite to eat and maybe you friends don't go out past 10 or something, okay, but that still left a whole lot of other options right there.

Also, let's see it when it actually happens? You know when I normally play? RIGHT NOW. I work overnight, so for ME, my main gaming time is between 7 am and 11 am, and right now it's 9:37 am. In fact, Saturday night is one of the 2 nights of the week I do NOT work, and have the option to log on earlier, like say, around 5 am. When I tried to log on and play HotS at 5 am and found I couldn't? Checked the Blizz twitter, saw there was an outage of some kind(which showed me that it wasn't just an issue on my end), then went and put Undisputed 3 in the DVD player and watched some kickass martial arts action. When the movie ended, I checked again, game still not up. So, I browsed the various forums I read(amusingly enough, one of the biggest forums I read, Bladeforums, is also down at the moment), hit up Facebook, spent a little time practicing with my new balisong, then read some more of the Ken Follett book I've been reading. Took a break from reading, checked again, still down, decided to take a look at MMO Champ, and well, here I am.

Well time to hop on a wotlk server for the time being. Hope Blizz can get this sorted out soon, i don't have a family so Easter is not really a thing for me. Time to game!

once upon a long time ago, the evil flesh overlords took over the peaceful skeleton people of earth, giving them malicious thought and evil sinner hair and student loans

So does the US have something like their TRIA act but for bad weather? Since I'd assume people will expect at least a day of subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could mow my lawn while this gets sorted out..................Or I could just sit here and wait...:thinking:
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Haxlax View Post
    So does the US have something like their TRIA act but for bad weather? Since I'd assume people will expect at least a day of subscription.
    Blizzard hasn't given out free days since the Reagan administration.

I just hope, but wont hold my breath, that they extend the Omnic Uprising Event in OW by a day or two to make up for the 2 days of unavailability.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    This is exactly why I am against a Cashless Society
    Imagine if all the banks computer systems where just like Blizzard's

Could bring down a Nation's economy with no transactions going thru for hours.

No Tap & Go for you
    Even with cash remaining, if they did that today- it would still be catastrophic.

We should do what China did. They ran a physical cable and took all their "sensitive" stuff off the www connection and it runs off their cable. If we don't do it, we will get hit with a catastrophic attack at some point, it will only be a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Projection is a bad thing. Is it super hard to believe most people have something better to do other than piss and moan on a forum about not being able to play a video game?

P.S: I'm here because its 10am and I'm waiting for my children to wake up for Easter ;D
    LOL so at the moment you have nothing better to do :P
    "Peace is a lie"

Last edited by Demona3; 2017-04-16 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Not possible, fake news! George W. Bush was president when WOW was released. Fake News!

Blizz secretly pushing a religious agenda to make us spend Easter with our families... for shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I just hope, but wont hold my breath, that they extend the Omnic Uprising Event in OW by a day or two to make up for the 2 days of unavailability.
    They should. Maybe even an extra week.

When the servers come back on, they should run a continuous all day invasion (one right after the other) to make up for the lost time.

Why not? It won't cost them anything to do either.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxlax View Post
    Negative. Companies will, on occasion, in the event of severe problems, offer some form of compensation. But I don't think Blizzard has done that for a very long time, and never for just a few hours.

[QUOTE=Stormcall;45385550]Are you stupid? Things go wrong, it happens. When it happens, I FUCKING DO OTHER SHIT. Not that fucking hard to grasp. Half past ten on a Sunday? Does Netflix have a closing time? Does your blu

Then why aren't you doing said things instead of being here? If you are pushing the get a life argument, what are you doing here? You really seem to be getting worked up over such a minor issue, or probably, as is the case all over the internet, that one has a different opinion? Maybe you should do these things and not get mad over such a trivial issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Exactly what I said. These people all act holier than thou, but the question is begged as to why they are not following their own words?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe their shitty legendary system imploded and killed their servers......

I'm just surprised they're still down. Time to enjoy Easter I suppose.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post

Actually they gave our free days when WoD servers were crashing for 3+ days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    I'm not pissing and moaning about the game being down, key difference champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    you win the internet today....