Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    From a business standpoint they can claim ToS for once in a blue moon outage and be ok, but with two in less than 1 week when its not DDOS both times they should give 1 day credit for PR/customer service.

Wonder if this is from a new problem or related to outage a few days ago.
    When was the first one? This is the first time I've not been able to log on the game when I've wanted to since the DDOS at the end of WoD. Might have occurred while I was at work though.

Either way, who cares about 1 day credit lol.
    Ya, can't wait to get my 50 cents!!!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    they should credit everyones account with revered legionfall armies as compensation.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    No, there's not a max amount of legionfall rep you can earn per day.
    Actually - there is ... based on the number of WQs and Chests that spawn and the time it takes to travel to and do each one.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    That would be when Warcraft was released. Bush junior was pres when WoW was released.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    When was the first one? This is the first time I've not been able to log on the game when I've wanted to since the DDOS at the end of WoD. Might have occurred while I was at work though.

1st one was Tuesday, I want to say it was just about after 12 noon EDT and they were out for about 5 hours +/-

The last time i remember them comping players with free game time, was during the Cata launch failure. when the game was DDoS'ed for about 2-3 days along with the Sony servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    rofl you have no fucking idea what you're talking about friend-o

The game has more stability these days than it ever has.
    Exactly. Incredible how people forget these things when they throw tantrums on a diaper-baby level.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Lol This is classic now we know what is going on, they are having to do their 4 world quests and scenario to beat the Legion back..

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    What is wrong with FF14?
    1. How much solo content is there?
    2. How do I start a ranged magical caster ?

Nuff said

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Blizz secretly pushing a religious agenda to make us spend Easter with our families... for shame.
    Well that figures, when you consider the significance of the release date of the expansion
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    rofl you have no fucking idea what you're talking about friend-o

The game has more stability these days than it ever has.
    Besides the huge problem pre-bc, generally the servers were very stable. Now days iffy at best and it all started with CRZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Bit of an exaggeration dontcha think? Considering the volume of players they deal with and the age of the engine, the phasing technology etc. I think they're doing just fine. Complications are to be expected, there's no telling what's going on right now. Server stability has been better than ever this expansion.
    About it being down? I think that is fine, but the problems in between are a bit much for a sub based game.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    1st one was Tuesday, I want to say it was just about after 12 noon EDT and they were out for about 5 hours +/-
    Five hours what? THIS past tuesday? I logged on in the afternoon no problems. I guess you mean from like 7 to 12? You sure it wasn't just maintenance? Realms are usually down on Tuesday morning.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    they should credit everyones account with revered legionfall armies as compensation.
    Why? That's worthless given how trivial it is to get ... why not something worth far more like maybe 50 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kemonozume View Post
    My app is working, it let me send my followers to missions, is working for you lot?
    Just tried the App won't let me log in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Blizzard hasn't given out free days since the Reagan administration.
    I'm starting to think people don't understand jokes. Also, they've given out about five free days in seven years.

Anyone have any legitimate theories as to why blizzard service has gone down the shitter recently?

Recently as in Wod-Present era

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Just tried the App won't let me log in.....
    Likewise....

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Besides the huge problem pre-bc, generally the servers were very stable. Now days iffy at best and it all started with CRZ.
    There is absolutely no problem with server stability. I'm not sure what you are referring to, so you'll have to give some examples to back up your statements. This is the first time I've not been able to log on when I want in months, and the last time was because of an incredibly high profile DDOS.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    Anyone have any legitimate theories as to why blizzard service has gone down the shitter recently?
    The top theory is that people like to invent fantasies as an outlet to their immature hissy fits.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post

4 or 5 days ago, everything was down both US and EU for several hours. It's not about getting 50 cents, its about them apologizing for multiple unscheduled interruptions as a PR/customer service move.