Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    lmao! love it!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    LOL ... alternative fact away there dude, but I've not been locked out of WoW (until tonight) for well over a week for anywhere over an hour or so. Even the 7.2 patch was done in well under several hours....

But then again, I'm playing Blizzard games - not sure what you are playing.
    Where were you this past Tuesday 4/11/17, around 12 noon EDT to about 5PM EDT ?

One or more of those 4 items is factually incorrect ... maybe all of them.
    1. Was 5 days ago
    2. All their games were down
    3. Both US and EU were down
    4. It was down for several hours

There is even a thread about it on these forums when it happened, so the only thing factually incorrect is you.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL ... alternative fact away there dude, but I've not been locked out of WoW (until tonight) for well over a week for anywhere over an hour or so. Even the 7.2 patch was done in well under several hours....

But then again, I'm playing Blizzard games - not sure what you are playing.
    Wow you have no life then to play 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I think they may be right, at least about US.
    I'm sure he is right about portions of the statement - but when uses terms like 'everywhere' and 'everything' and 'really long time' with no evidence, it is pretty simple to call it out for being wrong.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Zero percent. They're not concerned about whether you're inconvenienced or not.
    Chances are it will be reset before their CS team can get through all the tickets that will be opened for this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    What are these "one daily away from flying" posts about ? I don't understand.

When the servers come back up you'll still be at the same point. You'll still be one daily away from flying. And if you had actually managed to get that daily done before servers crashed, what would it change ? The game is down and you'd not be flying currently. I do not understand your thought process.

It's not the same thing as someone saying "I was 2% dmg away from finishing the mage tower challenge". That is different because the player will have to do it all over again with no guarantee he can get back to the same point. But in your case, your progress is saved, no worries... and it changes nothing whether you finish your rep grind right before it goes down, or right after...
    It's more the concept that it throws the whole day off. I have things to do (as well as a condition to manage), so it is still inconvenient. Just because it is less convenient than someone being kicked from the class challenge or a dungeon doesn't make it insignificant.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I'm sure he is right about portions of the statement - but when uses terms like 'everywhere' and 'everything' and 'really long time' with no evidence, it is pretty simple to call it out for being wrong.
    Ya that's true. I'd be surprised if things were down for both US and EU. That's usually not the case, to my knowledge.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Wow you have no life then to play 24/7
    More alternative facts ... seem to be popular in this thread....

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Where were you this past Tuesday 4/11/17, around 12 noon EDT to about 5PM EDT ?
    mythic and Mythic+ runs till raid that day.
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Kelxin View Post
    Login servers down, every game server down for every blizzard game....
    Do you think the Russians did it?

There was a Forum post, I think it was "EU Servers down" Or something to that effect, also last Tuesday, where this exact same style of conversation took place. if you need your proof of Multi Zone outage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyroch View Post
    Servers up.
    Servers are up.....stuck in character screen. Its a black screen for me.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    mine is up with the list of my toons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    When is the last time they updated the servers?

Game has gone down hill in the quality department 10 fold, it's right up there with F2P Asian mmo's these days.
    They have nearly 100% uptime during non-maintenance periods. I'm not sure what game you're playing. Asian MMO's don't have nearly 1000 or more servers running their game. Physical servers that is. Have you see one of their data centers?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Now for some reason I can't fully log into the forums...have tried a couple times to log in so I can post ..but it won't go though....and no I am not signed in on Mobile App now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    1. Was 5 days ago
    2. All their games were down
    3. Both US and EU were down
    4. It was down for several hours
    Ah - you are using OR not AND, I'm sure something happened 5 days ago, and at some point who knows when all their games were down, and at some point something affected US and EU servers and at some point something happened that lasted several hours.

The point being - that ALL of those things are not simultaneously true (until tonight of course).

If you stop exaggerating, and stick to clear rational fact based commentary - it might be something believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    I'm flying around Azeroth atm, loading screen took a bit.

US-Zul'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    There is absolutely no problem with server stability. I'm not sure what you are referring to, so you'll have to give some examples to back up your statements. This is the first time I've not been able to log on when I want in months, and the last time was because of an incredibly high profile DDOS.
    Problem is white knights have already arrived, if you don't see the problems (check forums) then I guess explaining them to you is pointless.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.