Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by batesjc77 View Post
    mine is up with the list of my toons.
    Now Im stuck at loading screen to zone into Stormwind.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I just wanna hit revered so I can fly and start leveling my alts. B/c if you think I'm ever running on ground through Highmountain again you are out of your mind. Stupid rep grind totally pointless gating, bleggghh at least make the Dauntless gear BOA so I can send it to my alt it's not like I'm going to grind this again on another toon.
    L2 Engineering and goblin glider. But as you said, its better for the alt so as to escape so called pvp'ers who outgear you then tell you to 'git good scrub!'.

As for dauntless gear, its better to use the gear you can increase through obliterum. Dauntless is too much influenced by RNG, leaving you will sec stats you have no use for. With the crafted ones the unwanted RNG permutations can be turned into obliterum then sent to alts along with desired pieces and upgraded if you have the bloods to spare on alts.

Since all my alts are plate wearers, only need blacksmithing. I guess it doesn't apply to those with a mixture of armor types on their alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Now Im stuck at loading screen to zone into Stormwind.
    i am in the game now, in val'sharrah.

All three buildings up LAL
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Problem is white knights have already arrived, if you don't see the problems (check forums) then I guess explaining them to you is pointless.
    Calling people white knights isn't an argument. It's just insults.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Gotta take care of your poor wittle heart then play WoW that much(I probably have a day or so left to get revered and flying).
    That's the biggest issue that I'm having when playing, for sure. I have no idea how I'm going to get mythics done anytime soon. >.<
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Things are back to normal.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Ah - you are using OR not AND, I'm sure something happened 5 days ago, and at some point who knows when all their games were down, and at some point something affected US and EU servers and at some point something happened that lasted several hours.

The point being - that ALL of those things are not simultaneously true (until tonight of course).

If you stop exaggerating, and stick to clear rational fact based commentary - it might be something believable.
    Actually, everything other than the WoW website was down including the EU and NA realms on Tuesday for about 3 hours. It also started with the authentication servers deciding not to allow anyone in.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Ah - you are using OR not AND, I'm sure something happened 5 days ago, and at some point who knows when all their games were down, and at some point something affected US and EU servers and at some point something happened that lasted several hours.

The point being - that ALL of those things are not simultaneously true (until tonight of course).

If you stop exaggerating, and stick to clear rational fact based commentary - it might be something believable.
    AKA You were right and i was wrong, so you post all of that instead of admitting that i was right in the first place. Clearly you have trouble admitting the when you were wrong as others have pointed out to you in this thread everything i said was true when it happened last time. Thanks for playing but you lost!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by batesjc77 View Post
    i am in the game now, in val'sharrah.
    Seems to be server based, my long forgotten toons on Dalaran load but my mains on ZJ is still a black screen at character select
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

OMG So many Broken Shore Dailies!!!

More alternative facts ... seem to be popular in this thread....
    That your catch phrase of the week?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    uhh do you even play any blizzard games? all of what he said is true, go somewhere else is your going to have your head up your ass.
    i use battlenet non stop every dead when i'm on my computer and i didn't notice any problems till today.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Calling people white knights isn't an argument. It's just insults.
    Which have been used to win arguments since the time of Cicero, and probably before. Invective is just so much more interesting than information, unless the information is something people want to hear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whitehead View Post
    Things are back to normal.
    Time for those on nightfallen rep grind to feed the mana addicts then

I'm stuck at loading screen. What's the timer on invasion?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Now, that is funny.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    6 minutes. lol

Oh and look at that compensation. Not only is blizzard passing out a free legendary equip for a combat follower, all 3 buildings are currently active on US servers. AND you get a free legendary equip for a follower.

Imagine that.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-04-16 at 04:02 PM.

5 minutes.

5 minutes remaining...