Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ill get whatever ending I get and then youtube the rest (If I can find it on youtube lol)
    nah NG+ that shit

second time should go much quicker since you keep a bunch of stuff and social stats and all your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm planning on doing hard mode NG+ and normal my first run

then gotta get a vita for p4 and p3
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I think an extended version of the game is probably a sure thing. It would be nice if it came to the Vita or Switch but I doubt that...

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I think an extended version of the game is probably a sure thing. It would be nice if it came to the Vita or Switch but I doubt that...
    yea if they cut story arcs they will probably either pull a p4 golden or add it as dlc

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You can always just get a Playstation Tv. I want a vita just because of it being handheld
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You can always just get a Playstation Tv. I want a vita just because of it being handheld
    I'd rather have the handheld for remote tv play if that's still a thing? Also legend of the dragoon and probably some other games too down the line

10+ Year Old Account
    nah NG+ that shit

second time should go much quicker since you keep a bunch of stuff and social stats and all your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm planning on doing hard mode NG+ and normal my first run

Do you start at the VERY beginning or after the game opens up?

I'd rather have the handheld for remote tv play if that's still a thing? Also legend of the dragoon and probably some other games too down the line
    Ya remote play still works, it works for all PS4 titles.

There is a ton of vita games I want now, so that's the next system ill be buying. Its likely I won't do a NG+ run for a good long while, Just playing P5 the first time is going to take me ages.

Died once so far and that was due to the big knight in the castle, he one shotted the MC ffs.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Now I'm paranoid I already fucked up getting the true ending
    It's impossible to fuck up getting the true ending until after palace 6.

If you want the spoiler version(not a major plot twist or anything, read at own risk)

You have to of reached the bottom of mementos in december. If you don't do this you will miss out on the true last dungeon and boss and simply get the good ending

The only other way to not get it would be failing the bad ending checks, which the game warns you to save before anyways.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-04-16 at 02:32 AM.

Yeah remote play is still a thing. I played a few hours of P5 on it and for me it was honestly really nice. I had basically near zero input delay but I was also in the room with the router so that could have been why.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Yeah remote play is still a thing. I played a few hours of P5 on it and for me it was honestly really nice. I had basically near zero input delay but I was also in the room with the router so that could have been why.
    For a turn based jrpg like this, you would be fine even playing miles away from your ps4 as long as your ps4 is on a 10mb upload connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    For a turn based jrpg like this, you would be fine even playing miles away from your ps4 as long as your ps4 is on a 10mb upload connection.
    Of course but its still nice to have it like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just made a super powerful level 74 persona at level 53. GG 2 eazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Just made a super powerful level 74 persona at level 53. GG 2 eazy.
    I'm just wondering if theres going to be any 4th wall breaking personas. In past megaten games you could summon 'demons' like dante from devil may cry series -for real not like that damn internet meme- and i wouldnt be surprised to see something like that again.

i mean shit we got clickers from the last of us in diablo 3 and sony loves their cross promotion stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm just wondering if theres going to be any 4th wall breaking personas. In past megaten games you could summon 'demons' like dante from devil may cry series -for real not like that damn internet meme- and i wouldnt be surprised to see something like that again.

i mean shit we got clickers from the last of us in diablo 3 and sony loves their cross promotion stuff
    Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifers Call is my favorite J-RPG of all time. Dante only made it better xD
    And the fusion mechanic was so addicting.

Best J-RPG of all time.
    But maybe my opinion will change with Persona 5. Its been awesome so far

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But maybe my opinion will change with Persona 5. Its been awesome so far
    Persona 5 is great taking a small break from it atm, will be playing more tomorrow

Deleted
    Persona 5 is great taking a small break from it atm, will be playing more tomorrow
    I'm playing it right now trying to complete the first palace. I randomly die to those knight angels (one shoted)

Did...did i just fight the tip of a dick who only focus attacks on Ann? WTF! This game is insane xD Ahah
    It's called the King of Desire

http://bigboy.eurogamer.net/2017/art.../80/format/jpg
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-04-16 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I'm playing it right now trying to complete the first palace. I randomly die to those knight angels (one shoted)

Did...did i just fight the tip of a dick who only focus attacks on Ann? WTF! This game is insane xD Ahah
    It's called the King of Desire

http://bigboy.eurogamer.net/2017/art.../80/format/jpg
    You think that is something? Oh Mara, the stain you're going to put on this poor souls mind.

Deleted
    Guys, i'm scared. I was able to defeat the first boss Kamoshida only god knows how.

I had incredible luck and came up with a clutch strategy at the last second and it ended up working. BUT IT WAS SO CLUTCH!

I feel like i need a solid strategy if i want to clear this game but i just can't come up with one with what i have right now.
    Any tips for strategies of this game?
    If i go empty handed like now for the next boss...i'm pretty sure i'm about to get stuck.

Finished it. lvl 71, 85h. Great game, even though I have some (not much) issues with it.
    And Rivers in the Desert...what a song. Music for the last true boss was pretty underwhelming compared to this one

Gonna play Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5+2.8 before going into NewGame+.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2017-04-16 at 05:56 PM.

I like everything about the game aside from some of the music. There's a few memorable tracks but some are just...very grating and/or repetitive. I dislike the lack of variety in battle themes as well but I hear DLC costumes will mitigate that somehow?