Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Apparently US servers have all buildings up?

Apparently all of the Broken Shore builds are magically up after the server outage? First US getting millions of AP from the Mage Tower and now this? Guess EU players are a second class players according to Blizzard.

we are number one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Good for them .

Apparently it is a major issue and people are asking Blizzard to address it immediately.

Still haven't worked out why - but it is causing a lot of people more pain than the outage did.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently all of the Broken Shore builds are magically up after the server outage? First US getting millions of AP from the Mage Tower and now this? Guess EU players are a second class players according to Blizzard.
    Or, you know, perhaps the tech support people for the NA region just know how to do their job better.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Guess EU players are a second class players according to Blizzard.
    Please don't flog that dead horse, because this is far from news. Old news, if anything.

Yeah all three are up i just want to turn in my stuff for legendary

After pulling blood out of a stone for a few pages on the official forums - NEW characters cannot progress through the broken shore 7.2 content whilst all three buildings are up.

There is a once of quest that stops you in your tracks.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-04-16 at 05:42 PM.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Or you could be a unlucky soul like me who farmed tons of chests yesterday trying to get flying, and now i'm 260 rep off and can't do any turn ins to finally get flying rip.

Deleted
    In an expansion that has some of the most rewarding grinds (yes its toned down now) there has been so many bugs, exploits etc.

But the US has been getting all the positive bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Apparently it is a major issue and people are asking Blizzard to address it immediately.

Still haven't worked out why - but it is causing a lot of people more pain than the outage did.
    Major issue for me is I'm basically capped for legion resourcs and can't turn anything in, and won't be able to for like what... 48hrs? How long it takes the mage tower to come back. It is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rhomulen View Post
    Or you could be a unlucky soul like me who farmed tons of chests yesterday trying to get flying, and now i'm 260 rep off and can't do any turn ins to finally get flying rip.
    You could just ... do the WB for 500 rep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liokaiser View Post
    Major issue for me is I'm basically capped for legion resourcs and can't turn anything in, and won't be able to for like what... 48hrs? How long it takes the mage tower to come back. It is an issue.
    Well, there isn't any reasonable reason for being capped on legion resources - so all you are really missing out on is 2 x 150 turn in rep.
    Given the buildings are making a 500 rep (WB) and 250 rep (Cathedral) WQ available, that's more than covered

Did all rep minus turn ins that are up.

Did all rep minus turn ins that are up.
    Gratz on flying then dude

Pretty sure only US was having the issues. Hardly a big deal now if you are revered with Legionfall.

Well considering boss an cathedral wq aren't supposed to be up, you aren't missing any rep you would have gotten today from turning.

Gratz on flying then dude
    Just have to wait 8 hours for a mission lol but thanks
    Last edited by rhomulen; 2017-04-16 at 05:56 PM.

Just have to wait 8 hours for a mission lol but thanks
    Confused now ... 260 rep would have been covered by just the WB kill?

Confused now ... 260 rep would have been covered by just the WB kill?
    There isn't much to be confused about. I made a post saying i'm short rep and can't achieve that rep because i can't turn in. That i did everything up (including the world boss) that gives rep. The only sources of rep i have currently have available to me are waiting on an 8 hour mission i sent out this morning, waiting for more wq's to come up, or turn in which i'm unable to do. No sure whats so difficult to understand about any of that. I'm not really sure why you would think someone on the island trying to turn in to finish their rep grind wouldn't notice a world quest up.

After pulling blood out of a stone for a few pages on the official forums - NEW characters cannot progress through the broken shore 7.2 content whilst all three buildings are up.

There is a once of quest that stops you in your tracks.
    Is it the building quest where you need to contribute once? At least, my new character was stuck there and now cannot enjoy any building buff because I have to contribute once first.
    Well, for a certain definition of stuck, at least. I was able to get both Invasion quest and new champion quest from Maiev.

This, combined with the inability to turn in resources - I can see why people aren't happy. 500+250 rep is solid, but some people might have had a lot stocked up (1500 or even just 1200 isn't something to sneeze at) and some people just don't want to run CoEN for their rep, WQs being much easier and less annoying.

I appreciate this unexpected bonus, but I don't see why blizz can't add a new resource dump for when all 3 buildings are up.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-04-16 at 06:25 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.