Deleted

What Unholy legendaries will sim the best in 7.2.5?

Hey, so i've been quite confused as to which legendaries will be the go to ones for raiding ToS. Will Death March become top tier with the death coil buffs? What do you think?

Also i'd like it if anyone would tell me the top 5 legendaries currently for Unholy, having quite a tough time deciding on which ones to use since i don't have bracers.

Thanks!

Helm>/=Bracers>Trinket>both Rings> the rest

Bracers / Trinket are the two best, with ring/helm/belt coming behind those because we lose t19 setbonuses. The buff to the helmet is just a nice bonus, it still doesn't put it above bracers and trinket unless you're looking at heavy add fights.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Bracers / Trinket are the two best, with ring/helm/belt coming behind those because we lose t19 setbonuses. The buff to the helmet is just a nice bonus, it still doesn't put it above bracers and trinket unless you're looking at heavy add fights.
    I'm still curious to sim my DK with all the new traits, castigator, belt/bracers, and super high crit. I have the gear to do this, just don't have the new traits yet. I think people should be open minded to the possibility that clawing shadows and/or ebon fever might not be the best traits in all scenarios come 7.2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    it's too early to say, given the 7.2.5 death coil buffs.

Shoulders look to be really strong with new 4 set from t20

Deleted
    Another question, is Sephuz better than Uvanimor?

Its different...I only like Uva cause of the high Mastery.
    But imo Sephuz is better for m+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huskies101 View Post
    Shoulders look to be really strong with new 4 set from t20
    How come? I have only 2 Unholy legendaries: Bracers + Shoulders. And I cannot see the good usage of this shoulders now and in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Aivenarion View Post
    How come? I have only 2 Unholy legendaries: Bracers + Shoulders. And I cannot see the good usage of this shoulders now and in the future.
    The shoulders should increase the dmg of the ghoul explosion (t20 2set boni) and the generally the dmg of pets (t20 4set boni -> more army of the death casts per fight). We'll have to wait if the shoulders really increase the explosion dmg, idk atm.
    It would be a nice push 4 the shoulders....but i don't think that they'll be bis. But they'll be in a better place than now...

Quote Originally Posted by Dranora View Post
    The shoulders should increase the dmg of the ghoul explosion (t20 2set boni) and the generally the dmg of pets (t20 4set boni -> more army of the death casts per fight). We'll have to wait if the shoulders really increase the explosion dmg, idk atm.
    It would be a nice push 4 the shoulders....but i don't think that they'll be bis. But they'll be in a better place than now...
    Unfortunately come ToS most serious raiders will be 10/10 UH legendaries. It's going to be sad when the shoulders continue to go by the wayside. I don't get how blizzard could just let a legendary item have no impact on talent selection/rotation/itemization and not do something about it.

Oh and inb4 dmchellfire schools me on how the shoulders are a good legendary because they give haste/mastery. :P

Got another legendary today....the uh belt. >.<
    Now i have prydaz, sephuz, uh belt, uh shoulders, boots, cloak....tbh i have no idea what legys i should use. :S
    Without any bis legy all of them looks close to each other - what do you think guys?

Prydaz + sephuz

Making assumptions in a blizzard's game for a patch that won't come until a few weeks ? Yeah go ahead, theorycraft all you like, I won't play that game x)

My contribution ? You shouldn't focus too much on what legendaries you'll use... Unless maybe (MAYBE) you're in a guild that aims for 1st (which I highly doubt since you don't even know the rank of your own legendaries).

You should read the rank for the current patch, this will be enough and you won't be so far behind (if any).

7.2.5's builds are still very early so there's no point speculating what legendaries will pull ahead or dip behind at this point. Especially considering we still don't know how the tier set bonuses work there's little reason to start working on stuff (hence why I haven't touched it yet).