Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Finally, Jack doesn't age as long as he is in the future.
    That's not necessarily true. All we know is that he stopped aging "because he went through the portal" or some excuse. Maybe even if he goes back in time, he still won't age. Maybe in the current time (the future) there exists another Jack, that went back in time, failed to kill Aku in the past, but waited until the past him (our current protagonist) lost the sword so he could retrieve it and finish the job.

But all this time travel stuff is annoying to think about. It's a cartoon, the authors are gonna do what they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    If it creates a time paradox, he'd be screwed anyway. He goes to the past, defeats Aku preventing the world from falling in to ruin; but if he doesn't get sent to the future, how would he get back to the past to defeat Aku? Maybe he appears just slightly after Aku sends his past self to the future, and defeats Aku. The future is safe, but now there's no reason for Jack to actually go back to the past since the future doesn't have Aku running the shit show. Which means he doesn't actually go back to the past to defeat Aku.
    After a lot of thought I actually disagree that it would create a time paradox. Lets say he gets back to the past and defeats Aku. Lets then say that because he does that it changes the future that he was sent to. It would then be easier for him to find a way to the past. Assuming this less experienced Jack is still able to defeat Aku when he gets back to the past then the paradox would not exist. Of course this should already be reflected in the timeline so its possible he never gets back to the past.

I personally like the way Dragon ball Z handled time travel or the X-men animated series where Bishop returns to a completely different future and gets bitched out for not changing anything.

Got to get back, back to the past, Samurai Thor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post

Got to get back, back to the past, Samurai Thor.
    LOL, that can't be a coincidence xD

Just set the reminder on my TV to automatically tune to Jack. Past few weeks I forgot about it.

I'm not that enthusiastic, because I think this week won't be that amazing of an episode. The show is bad at cliffhangers, I'm not that enticed to see what actually comes next.

- - - Updated - - -

Episode was good.

The viking guy...I remember him but don't remember his story or anything he did. He has mad kids omg.

I guess Jack is gonna regain his mojo and join the army to kill Aku by the end of the season.

Ashi is officially a good guy.

The horseman death guy came and took Jack away. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Just set the reminder on my TV to automatically tune to Jack. Past few weeks I forgot about it.

I'm not that enthusiastic, because I think this week won't be that amazing of an episode. The show is bad at cliffhangers, I'm not that enticed to see what actually comes next.

- - - Updated - - -

Episode was good.

The viking guy...I remember him but don't remember his story or anything he did. He has mad kids omg.

I guess Jack is gonna regain his mojo and join the army to kill Aku by the end of the season.

Ashi is officially a good guy.

The horseman death guy came and took Jack away. :O
    Not Viking, Scottish. There's a reason he's called the Scotsman.

Dat Jedi Ghost Scotsman doe.

Dat look on Jack's face when he thought the children died.

Looks like Ashi had believed Jack when she learned that Aku (not personally) enthusiastically welcomes criminals from other worlds, and places them in cities where innocents dwell. But getting tortured by an Aku loyalist pretty much sealed the deal.

So far this season has been one crazy rollercoaster ride that I never want to get off.

Oh yeah the ghost. I forgot to say that I thought it was vicious that Aku murdered him and they showed his skeleton. But once again they hitched out because they just end up resurrecting him.

I wanted violence for the sake of evil. Without a happy ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw it's also lol how everyone mocks Aku for being a punk and staying under house arrest because he's scared of the Samurai. Jack's reputation in that world is better than Batman's in Gotham.

I saw the commercial for next weeks episode and I'm not gonna lie. I hope the majority of the episode isnt what they showed. I wanna move on, already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah the ghost. I forgot to say that I thought it was vicious that Aku murdered him and they showed his skeleton. But once again they hitched out because they just end up resurrecting him.

I wanted violence for the sake of evil. Without a happy ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw it's also lol how everyone mocks Aku for being a punk and staying under house arrest because he's scared of the Samurai. Jack's reputation in that world is better than Batman's in Gotham.

I saw the commercial for next weeks episode and I'm not gonna lie. I hope the majority of the episode isnt what they showed. I wanna move on, already.
    Its in the character. He has rune magic and is super cartoony

While it looks like Jack is going on a spirtiual quest to find himself again, I gotta bad feeling that they're setting Ashi up to be the one who takes out Aku.

10+ Year Old Account
    To bad he lasted for only 1 ep:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Very good 5th episode.
    I just hope Ashi wont get separated from Jack. I see a lot of potential from that.
    But maybe the producers found "enough is enough" and they will get separated We will find out next episode.

Man i just want the episode to find Jack's Sword to come. It's the only thing that can hurt Aku. At this rate it will be impossible to defeat him

Still think Aku will find out Jack doesn't have the sword and attack him before he finds it. I wonder if the naginata rider is related to how he lost his sword.

Probably the first time I've been happy to see someone return as a vengeful ghost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Still think Aku will find out Jack doesn't have the sword and attack him before he finds it.
    Yeah that has to happen.

And what's a naginata?

strange that the celtic magic can stop jack's blade but not aku's magic.

but anyway, i see what'll happen next. she'll find jack just as he's about to commit seppuku and talk him out of it somehow. the horseman clearly represents jack's desire to just honorably end his struggle. ever present, creeping suicidal thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

also... damn, those daughters of the scotsman....

yes please.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-04-16 at 06:29 PM.

They were just fat...and the same age. The Scott must have banged a lot of chicks.

Btw what are you talking about Celtic magic affecting Jack's sword for?

They were just fat...and the same age. The Scott must have banged a lot of chicks.

Btw what are you talking about Celtic magic affecting Jack's sword for?
    jack used a technique specifically designed to break the opponent's weapon when jack and the scotsman fought each other on the bridge, and it had no effect on it. his sword was capable of withstanding everything jack threw at it.

and fat? hell no boy, they're the definition of thicc.

Yeah that has to happen.

And what's a naginata?
    A japanese type of spear, I believe horseriders using those in Japan was a thing. Dunno what else to call the horserider dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    strange that the celtic magic can stop jack's blade but not aku's magic.

but anyway, i see what'll happen next. she'll find jack just as he's about to commit seppuku and talk him out of it somehow. the horseman clearly represents jack's desire to just honorably end his struggle. ever present, creeping suicidal thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

also... damn, those daughters of the scotsman....

yes please.
    I fucking love that gif