Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    Yeah on every class.

Honestly I was tired of it the 4th or 5th time I did it, doing it 12 times for every class was annoying. What's the point of forcing people to do the same thing over and over again to the point where it's not fun anymore.
    No one is forcing you to maintain twelve classes. You bought into that all by yourself.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I was tired of it the first time I did it. It was long, it was boring, and it didn't even award anything. Haven't done it on any alts yet but hearing that it's not skippable is pretty disappointing. Blizzard should have learned from before.

Tired of people trying to play 8-12 classes at once and then complaining about all the stuff they have to do. Don't want to do the same stuff over and over again? Stick to one class

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Quit playing alts maybe?
    Already done. Not because I wanted to quit alts but because Blizzard shit all over alts this xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Thats because its way longer and needs other people
    Actually it doesn't

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it will be down the line. Relax, it's barely out since what, two weeks?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    It literally takes 10m...

"Skip 36 trait questline, too many alts!"
    "Skip Suramar questline, too many alts!"
    "Skip new follower questline, too many alts!"

Which one is next?
    "There's not enough content!"

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Except it's not from the Prepatch and is actually part of Legion.

A new player is required to complete it.
    Yes, I missread his post, which is why I edited it.

Yeah on every class.

Honestly I was tired of it the 4th or 5th time I did it, doing it 12 times for every class was annoying. What's the point of forcing people to do the same thing over and over again to the point where it's not fun anymore.
    Phase 1 - tag shit and afk let the guards kill (stand near to inspire)
    Phase 2 - Go to boss, wait for npcs to come, stand near to inspire, afk
    Same for Phase 3 and 4 (Except 3 you need to click 3 portals)

When Phase 5 hits, clear it and be done. You can pretty much afk the entire thing if you wanted.

Well, having alts comes at a price, as it should Doing same shit again, again and again is kinda inevitable.

If you can't handle it, you just don't do it, you can play fewer characters, you can play only one char, etc. You aren't forced to have an army of alts, it's something you decided to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Phase 1 - tag shit and afk let the guards kill (stand near to inspire)
    Phase 2 - Go to boss, wait for npcs to come, stand near to inspire, afk
    Same for Phase 3 and 4 (Except 3 you need to click 3 portals)

When Phase 5 hits, clear it and be done. You can pretty much afk the entire thing if you wanted.
    I did it 12 times... what is the point of your post? Is afking for several minutes and waiting for the scenario to complete by itself any more fun than actively participating in it, on every single character again and again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Well, having alts comes at a price
    Yeah, the price is, you have to level up and gear up individually. That should be it. No need to force me to do a scenario 12 times just so I can get my AK 26 or get on the fucking island to begin with. Scenarios are for story-telling. If I've done it once, I've seen the story. If people don't enjoy doing it, there is no reason to force them. Seriously, in 7.2, all I'm interested in on my alts is to see the class quests. And I'm honestly not gonna grind my way to exalted on all characters just to see them. For now, all I'm gonna do is get to revered on my main so I can fly. Then I'm gonna wait for the rest of the campaign quests to unlock over the next weeks, and that is apparently what Blizzard wants me to do. Wait. If you think making things take awfully long and grindy is gonna encourage players to spend more time on their alts, then no. That is not happening. The exact opposite is happening. Players are discouraged from playing their alts. If Blizzard wants players to play their alts, they need to rethink this.

Seriously, Legion is just plastered with bad design decisions, and it's really confusing why Blizzard doesn't see this.

I did it 12 times... what is the point of your post? Is afking for several minutes and waiting for the scenario to complete by itself any more fun than actively participating in it, on every single character again and again?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the price is, you have to level up and gear up individually. That should be it. No need to force me to do a scenario 12 times just so I can get my AK 26 or get on the fucking island to begin with.
    Exactly...

Anyone know if this scenario is skippable in 7.5? I don't want to keep doing this scenario over many times for alts I don't really care about. I just want the nethershard vendor so I can buy 850 gear so I can que for dungeons. On a character that still has level 100 gear and leveled through invasions, its quite long and hard to complete this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    Anyone know if this scenario is skippable in 7.5? I don't want to keep doing this scenario over many times for alts I don't really care about. I just want the nethershard vendor so I can buy 850 gear so I can que for dungeons. On a character that still has level 100 gear and leveled through invasions, its quite long and hard to complete this scenario.
    No it isnt.

It takes like 3 minutes you can slack on the phase after killing first demon boss guy and just return like 10 minuntes later and just click the portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Is there a way to skip it ?
    Nope, as it should be.

Wish to take use of a storyline, then you have to apply yourself to said storyline. Sorry it isn't the answer you wish but that is how it is meant to be.

- - - Updated - - -

And before you question it, I have done this 14 times. If I need it, I'll do it. No regrets, no wasted time. The lowest geared alt of mine whom did it, had gear pieces from Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria and WoD as its majority.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 11 alts, and I did it on all of them. Sure it's boring, but, it takes like 10-15 minutes with really low ilvl.
    If you want to have so many alts with a semi-decent ilvl it comes with a price.

Just wait until 7.3 hits, you won't have a reason to do it anymore since upgraded artifact abilities are going to be baked in.
    Best part is that you don't have to redo Argus for alts since the Netherlight Crucible opens for all your alts!